The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

1 hour ago, Dark Shadow said:

The same happened for me I spent so much of my useful time on websites and the end result was I gained absolutely nothing from them because most of them ended up being scams and the ones that did pay required a lot of time and effort. I was recently referred by a friend @Flying11Horse so I am brand new to this site and I have yet to gain any profit from it but I know this is legit and pays for your hard work. So I'll be sure to put some real effort into this site.

First of all welcome my friend in this forum.I hope you earn and learn information in this forum and work well.

It was surely a waste of my time @Dark Shadow.I really regret wasting my time in those fake websites.I worked on so many websites that you can't actually believe me.After I was tired of working in these websites that gave you no money or very small my cousin suggested me to work here.So i started working and now I am earning profit and learning knowledge about cryptocurrency. 

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

In my experiences during the first months it was terrible. Many sites offered free Bitcoins by performing some tasks for 30 days and I never received any Bitcoins. I wasted my time and effort for nothing. Fortunately, I can now identify 90% of those kinds of scam sites.

On 4/20/2020 at 2:18 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

If you are fortunate to find your self in this forum always thank God because it is very difficult to find a website that pays it members for every post they made.

• +1 1

My luck with the sites to earn free money has not been the best. I have signed up loads of it and more than most have turned out to be a scam. I have sincerely given up on them, so apart from this forum, I have dedicated myself to the jobs pages. I prefer it and it is much easier to reach the minimum than with PTC.

Hello! Personally, I think that getting cryptocurrency for free is more than possible. The most common way is to participate in the airdrops of exchanges and wallets. There are a lot of them and few of them are scam.

On 4/20/2020 at 9:18 AM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

Yeah it is usually like that. Sites where you can earn cryptocurrency seems to be always ptc and faucets which are not very profitable unless you have referrals, even though there are some microworking sites where you can earn a little bit more (in crypto) by doing task like picoworkers or nomadtask

We are indeed one of the luckiest people in the world because being a member of in this forum is just like a blessing since we are oppotuned to earn two good coins which include talkcoin which will begin trading on 15th this month and satoshi also you can learn more about Cryptocurrency if you wish because there are various sections that crypto related activities are being discussed.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 13/6/2020 at 0:00, Tine0313 said:

Desafortunadamente, muchos sitios web que pagan Cryptocurrency están estafando a sus usuarios y es difícil encontrar un sitio web legítimo donde podamos ganar. También le sugiero que haga más búsquedas para no ser estafado por ellos.

Although it is true there are many pages in which they offer us excellent rewards and in the end they end up being a fraud, I think that some others that are worth it is only a matter of doing a good, very deep investigation before we start investing our time in them.

Of course, it is possible to earn from digital currencies and this depends on the extent of the user's experience, i.e. the trader, in buying or selling currencies from the trading platform.

It's the first forum I've encountered so far that pays satoshi for useful posts. Airdrops and bounties are a good source of earning some cryptos. But it's hard, some of it aren't useful or it's a scam.

когда я узнал о сайте cryptotalk я подумал может быть он работчий и получится ли с ним заработать хоть копеечку ,и наверно так и будет

It is not that easily to earn crypto currency but this forum is giving us the easiest way to earn it. We can earn by only commenting and following the rules of this forum. Best online crypto earning forum.

Hey Lots Of Site Availble That Claim His Give Free Cryptocurrency Through Airdrops But Almost They Scam With You When Time To Withdraw Crypto They Ask Gas Fee. But I Found Legit Site That Give Free Airdrop Without Asking Any Gas Fee This Site Name Is Yobit. Yobit Give Time To Time Free Airdrop Their User . You Can Easily Withdraw Your Cryptocurrency In Just 1 Minutes on Yobit.

The reality of earning free crypto is not that easy we think ! Sometime it so hard to make money in crypto ! Airdrop is the main source of free crypto ! But  many of them are fake or scam

It is good to know these opinions of people who have their experience, for which we are beginning to realize that cryptotalk really works.

yobit و cryptotalk   Yobit exchange offers a lot of offers to its users to earn huge profits. Here are some good ways on yobit to make good money like - ICO's with a 100% buy wall, join airdrops, get a bundle of virtual mining and many other ways.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes, yes, it's really amazing here, you learn a lot about digital currency, you have a relatively good income, and you enjoy being here.

Many of us have had a bad experience with pages that are scams, or with pages that last a long time to be able to collect, the rewards in this forum I have seen are enough, hopefully I will learn how to make good posts to start generating in this extensive community

I feel very bad reading about this. It can happen to many newbies to make this mistake and enter their private key in a website. We have to be very careful and not trust any website that asks for our private keys or even credit card as in your case.. I am very sad to read that you were scammed but you did the best thing to tell us about that so we will not be in the same place.