One dought about online user count - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

One dought about online user count

In my point of view it is because due to the large number of people in the Russian section. The number of people in the Russian section is much greater than the number of people in the English section. So that's why I Russian section is is more active than English section

I think the number of active members that does shows is only for the English section,because if a topic can get more than 500 comments then definitely there are more members,there must be thousand of members in other section as well

• +2 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend this number is for people in the English section only who are active on the forum and are online. But in the Russian section there are many people because the Russian section is more active than the English section. The Russian section contains very useful information. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +4 1

There might be some of the difference between the Russian and English language but we can not say about much the Russian language because we are not using this forum but I think Russia accept the cryptocurrency is at the very initial stage that is the reason that the Russian population on this forum is higher than the English version

This forum is developing greatly with the passage of time, because it has a comfortable and coordinated work nature and has beautiful profits, but it opens the way for members to work in multiple ways such as investment, trading, mining and other things, that is, it opens up an area for additional earning, and also does not allow anyone to violate the limits of the forum, so  I think it will develop greatly to reach a very large number of members and become the first in the world

• +3 1

I think that the number of members who appear active below is the number of members in both the Russian and English sections, and the members of each section are not separated from the other.

• +2 1

Doubt is only related with your wallet.I think doubt are occur with not on crypto but only money changer apps are benificial for us but there are many problems and have some issue and these resolve with experience.

The times differ from one country to another, so it is not possible for all members to be active at the same time due to the difference in the timing from the Russian time, and I note that the number of members in the English language department is greater according to its great popularity in the countries of the world more than the Russian language in fact.

Thank you so much you shared this useful information that's my dear friend I want to tell you that this is very useful for their new members on this forum and tell you that you should too get the analysis about the cryptocurrency by yourself because there are some wrong news

• +1 1

There are two sections in the forum, the English section and the Russian section, but the number of users includes both sections together, I think.

Dear do not worry about the number of members used on the Internet and that the number is separated between the Russian and English languages and I think that the number of activists exceeds 200 to 250 active members and I think that the Russian section is more active and a number of the English section and publishes unique and rich information that should be shared and benefited from

• +4 1

I think it shows the total count of members from Russian section and English section in my opinion add I know about this because 2-section is the here most popular Russian and English also

I never think about it I just take a look of it and I think the counting is not wrong but as you said that the counting is not correct and I also think about because there are many members that are active in this forum I think that it can be happen it is not such a big mistake.

Obviously, from my own understanding the the number of active members of this platform that is displayed below is for both the English and the Russian sections because in my opinion the statistics of the platform should be the same.

I think that the members in the God’s English section are not many, unlike the Russian language department. There are so many members because the origin of the cryptocurrency is Russian, so you find the majority of its users are Russians.

Dear, the number of members in this forum cannot be easily determined, so we have to be careful and work hard, the members are very low and mixed, so work hard and don't care about this, my friend. 

Hello dear, you are right. Remember also that this forum is based on the Russian state. Scroll down to the last part. You will see clear numbers and they are arranged. I think that in the future the number of active members will continue to grow. Thank you very much.

No matter how many users in the Russian or English section

The Russian section has fewer members than the English section but is more active in terms of topics and constructive engagements.

My dear friend, the number of active members in the Russian section is not separated from the active members in the English section, and therefore the number of 200 to 250 active members is for the two sections together and these are very few compared to the number of members of the overall forum.

• +3 1

I have a hunch about the online user count in this forum because there are two sections available: one English section and the other Russian section. So my hunch is that we can see the online user count separately for each section, such as English section online user count separate are total forum users count display in this bar because I see only 200 to 250 members active in online.

On crypto talk platform we have two major languages which are English and Russia those who don't understand English they can use Russian language for it because I know this is big forum and many thousands of peoples are working on crypto talk forum. And earn free bitcoin.

This number seems really small, but the number of members of the forum is still a little in relation to what it offers us, maybe others have their own way to learn and profit, good luck for everyone, but I think we are in the right place completely.  

• +2 1

I think that this number is the total number of active members in this forum ..
They divide into two parts the Russian section and the foreign section.
And each of the members does his work according to his ability to understand the currencies.
Good luck to you.

This site provides us with a good opportunity to work for many people as it provides us with an opportunity to learn and work at the same time, and anyone can work with it from anywhere and at any time as it supports both English and Russian languages.