Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies

Hi dear if we want to achieve our goals we want to learn how to survive here if we don't know about rules how we can follow them so we should gain knowledge here before starting earning Don't copy-paste do useful posts 

Nothing is better than such high spirits. Read it in the morning .. Thank you my friend .. Of course we have to strive for success and the more we make the effort, the greater our success ... Here in the world of cryptocurrencies the opportunities are many and great. We just have to exploit them and work from For its sake .. the future is before us, and each of us must work very hard to make his future great .. Good luck everyone 🖤

At the beginning we take this lightly and not do a lot, but once we see that there are opportunities, we need to do our best to not let them slip. Getting better in this needs time, work and experience. Trading for example can help but it is also a risk. Acquiring knowledge and becoming a crypto influencer can also be a goal. We have to know what we can do and follow this track.

Thanks for this nice post and I agree with you mate. Sucess is usually determined by your strategy, knowledge and ability to take action. So I always try to accumulate new knowledge through reserach and learning, and plan my strategy accroding to these knowledge I accumulated and try to take action depending on these two. That is the way to achieve and become successful. Have a nice day and good luck.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Without goal and aim life is boring .So we should set a goal in our life to become a  sucessful man in life .Set goal first and believe yourself  you will gain sufficient achievement .

• +3 1

Yes I agree with you on this because setting our goals is the main objective here in these forum, and if we really want to be successful in these forum then we have to motivate enough hard work and used our time management wisely.

• +1 1

Yes buddy! You are right. For achieveing anything you have to give your 100%. I would not say that luck doesn't matter at all. It does. But when you do your all possible try for achieving your goal and then you somehow fail only then you can say that luck doesn't favour. But dependimg on luck to reach a goal is absolutely foolish. So if someone wants to be successful in Cryptocurrency they will have to give their all dedication and hard work.

• +2 1

Yes of course gentleman you should to given your best to achieve your goals when you given your best you are able to complete your goal and successful person on the Crypto talk platform so every time you give your best thank you

Our presence here requires patience and serious work in order to reach success. We must give all our ideas and devote them to the forum. We must work as much time as possible to reach dreams.

• +2 1

Hi dear Actually, we should make some purpose in our life, we will go ahead with the purpose of our life. The purpose of joining my cryptotablk is to get money from here and gain experienced about cryptotalk

• +2 1

A dreams become a goal.
When an action is taken towards
Its achievement.

Dear friend if we want to achieve something in our life than we have to work hard for it. You can get nothing without hard work. Some people love to work and achieve good goals and some people do not like work that is why they do not achieve nothing.

If we want to achieve our goal in cryptocurrency then it would not be right to depend on our luck Luck is not always the same so we have to do something then we can achieve success so we always have to do something we can't depend on luck Then we can achieve a lot in cryptocurrency.

Yes I'm really agree with you.yes I really acheived my goal in the crypto currency because it is very highly profitable and it is the future of the world. So I think it is the best and goal acheiver.

Yes guys,you are right.i honestly said that i want to become rich and wise in my parsonal life.so i was searching such kind of site where i can take these two facilities for me.infact i also found crypto currency to realized my dream.nw i am earning a lot of money from it besides i also gain knowledge from it.                         

Yeah buddy, success comes from proper dedication and hardwork. And here an optimistic member can be a successful. Yeah luck is important but maximum time luck favour on dedicated member. A proverb goes that fortune favours brave. So proper hard work in cryptotalk makes you successful. 

I agree with you. We must learn as much as we can and apply the things we learned in exploiting the opportunities. We also need to be careful because we are doing business in risky waters full of sharks. Many people call them whales but I call them "sharks" and if you are not careful you will feel their teeth on your throat 🙂  

Absultly right many people just want to earn money and become successful in few days just their luck but they don't try to work hard for their achievements so they only prefer to follow others not himself become strong. 

Yeah! I hardly focus to write a post in a sytematic way and when I starts to write a content or beforre posting I use to read others older members post for learning and it help me to achieved goal in cryptocurrency and it will be more benefit for me.

On 4/20/2020 at 8:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

@Raven welcome my friend and first of all thank you for sharing this information with us. So my dear friend you are right and I also got much information from your post. Obviously I will try to make benefit table for me and I will try to add these advisors and tricks in my own posts. So again thank you my friend for sharing this kind of information with us my dear friend. 💕😍

• +1 1

Welcome everyone I agree with you.  crypto is a trusted popular earning website.  I believe that by working hard here I can achieve my goal.  And by working on this platform I will be able to meet my daily needs.  I am very happy to be able to work here.

Achieving success is a matter of knowledge and experience, this can be verified by any investor or operator within the cryptographic world, therefore striving and learning are the best way to achieve the goals you set for yourself.

Achieving the success in life is not easy at all. It needs continuous hard work, passion, dedication, motivation and consistency. A goal or objective without a plan is just a wish. You have to plan your way towards success and subdivide it into short term targets which should be competitive but achievable. Try your level best to keep yourself on the right track and achieve those smaller targets. This will motivate you to achieve more and more in your life. You should always be ready for the work and never be lazy. Loss of dedication will hurt your success plans badly. Always do your best to succeed. 

Relying on luck to succeed is a failure in itself
It does not mean success if we do not reach it with tiredness and hard work
It is nice to win easily, but feel the value of what we won without getting tired

• +3 1

i perfectly allow that a skillful quantity of superiority in order from the members and plus promote folks to keep away from scamming and copy paste actions as with that we will be skilled to play a role to us and our betterment. 

Success requires fatigue and self-dedication in order to achieve goals.
Therefore, we have to do everything we can in order to achieve good financial gains and collect useful information that enables us to succeed in the field of cryptocurrencies.