Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies

Of course, we have to develop a good plan to achieve the goals that we want to achieve, and to do our utmost to achieve this goal. Because success is not an easy thing and it does not come with simple work, we must work hard and tire to achieve this success

Undoubtedly I believe that my objectives without any doubt is to be able to take advantage of this platform to the maximum, that is, to try to absorb as much knowledge as possible so that later on I can be clearly confident when it comes to trading.

Yes dear friend I think it's a good site of earning it give us lot of money and we achieve our goals I am sure that I realize my dreams and get good profit their is no doubt damani get from this help us in my daily life  to fulfill our needs.

If we want to achieve our objectives we must make an effort, we must be constant with our work, we must study and investigate daily so that each day that passes we develop better in what we do, I think in particular that it is a matter of focusing our goals and proposing to get there to them.

If we want to advance in our professional career and in our life, it is important that we set goals and objectives, through which we propose to fulfill and achieve our most important dreams, because a very vague or imprecise objective will be impossible to achieve and will leave us unsatisfied and frustrated.

Let me agree with you, my dear friend, because without effort there will be no value in achieving something, no matter how important it is, so we must make an effort to succeed

That's right, both in the world of cryptomonies and in the world of trading it is important to be consistent and to know where we are putting our money. The best factor of all is the study, what you have a good education and goals to meet is impossible to fail. The only failure would be to abandon, you have to keep in mind that failing and making mistakes is where you learn the most. So let's go with everything!

Your right my friend, we must not take cryptocurrency to be in form of gambling where by we're praying to be lucky. When you put in your best in learning how to trade cryptocurrency and you've master your strategies, then the sky will be your starting point in crypto world. You must believe that better is not good enough but the best is yet to come.

Yes my friend i agree with you. Do your best to get success. I am new on this forum but i found this forum very amazing. It is a good platform to work with and earn money through it.

My life goal is not so small, I came here and found the goal of life. If you want to reach the goal of life, you don't have to stop, life passes through its boundaries. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. You have to move forward to reach success in life. If you work with a little patience here, you can make a lot of money from here.

Yes, you are right, success always follows in the footsteps of those who work hard. Every human being in the world wants to be successful which is achieved only through hard work. I also work hard to achieve my goals. Because there is greatness in hard work.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes I worked very hard to complete first 100 post I worked daily to reach it and now I am completing my 7 days trail I am excited about that moment when I got my earning and with that I fulfill my needs.

On 1/12/2021 at 12:46 AM, rami123 said:

My main goal now is to collect payments and invest them in bitcoin on the platform at a rate of 1% daily profit. This is a new investment in addition to the currency as well, until the monthly income exceeds $ 200.

@rami123  your goal really good and want additional income then investment box amazing feature, but first  make sure your investment plan have any tasks like play dice game are buy yo token like that, if you prepare for to do all these things then invest, and other thing don't forget to invest talk token in investment box, now its necessary to protect our talk token price and helps talk price increase.

the time is now, theirs no magic  to achieving ones goals, one has to be at his/her best in other to achieve these goals 

Hello dear in my opinion well we have to do work hard for get success in this forum and follow the rules and regulations in this forum because rules are very important and recpet our seniors members..

Edited by Hadia khan

Truly I truly concur with you, I generally ensure that I try sincerely so I can be effective in crypto, I truly need to bring in cash on the grounds that there are numerous costs in our regular daily existences. I trust that the entirety of my endeavors will get productive later on.

If you want to get your gold in crypto currency then you need to work very well, you have to do a very good job so that you get good reputations and good rating. You will have to spend more and more of your time here so that you can get maximum information about here. First of all, you earned a good reputation  here so that people will know you and you are its hero number one 

On 4/20/2020 at 4:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

Thanks alot friend for this write up, it was motivational, just as you have rightly said achieving ones goals like in any other endeavors shouldn't be attributed to mere luck or fortune, hardwork and dedication remain the essential ingredient in achieving ones goals. Crypto currency is not an exception.

Yes in all kind of work they want our loyality and our good work and also a main thing our time so if we give all things they they will surely give us success so give your all time and all hard work if you want to success in crypto

@Raven hey dear i agree with you that we have to do our best to achive our goals   and i felt that ..sometime it depends upon luck or fortune but still I'm working hard to achive my goal ..you get what you work for not what you wish for......so do your best...and get your goal.

Yes, my friend, we must make all our efforts in working with cryptocurrencies in order to be able to succeed in it. We depend on luck because nothing can be provided to us .. because any business requires you to put all your capabilities into it in order to be able to succeed and achieve the profits you want through it.

Since when I join the forum I learn that is a forum you learn and gain from so since then I was working hard and even harder to gain Knowledge since when I realize is a platform of learning and learning never finish and has no limit go I want to gain more knowledge too and be able to be a strong member to guide and encourage others to join.

In my opinion, every person should set the goal he dreams about and work hard to reach this goal and not give up until he achieves this dream.  Be confident in yourself and know that you can reach the goal as people reached it before you, but you have to keep working hard.

• +3 1

Sure we have to work hard in this platform so that we can get our common goals of joining crytotalk, in achieving this goals then you have to give your maximum time to this platform because is very important to every member of crytotalk