ZELF – Bank that sits in your messenger – FREE 5€ - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
praacca

ZELF – Bank that sits in your messenger – FREE 5€

Zelf is launching in Spring and will offer instant, interactive banking via messengers, e.g. WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, Discord. For signing up to the waitlist now (pre-ordering) you will receive €5 starting balance on launch. You are only required to provide mobile number and name at this stage.

69YRQZJrFHOFI-xbELjhQgkfwkgn-01FWgqMlmCRXTU-1536x870.jpg

Get paid 💶 around the web and IRL

✔EARLY ACCESS NOW
✔Get €5 now for joining with my links
✔send and receive money vie messenger, whatsapp, telegram and viber
✔Virtual Card will be issued for worldwide
✔will be available rest of the world end of spring 2020

Join the next big banking app HERE

93679880_636462763568473_5580726851967385600_n.jpg

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

15 hours ago, Kapil Koirala said:

Thanks for sharing it . I have joined it through messenger because telegram was not working . I am in the waitlist but I would like to know how to use those 5$ which we get for free. Can we withdraw it into other wallet or not. Make a full detailed post.

Sorry, I guess we will have more details when it will be launched. Until then, I'll make sure I have my spot.

On 4/25/2020 at 6:21 PM, Teena 52 said:

First time I am heading d about this type of news .it is very gofd if any card launching for world wide I want to know that how can we withdraw that 5 EUR and when and how we will get virtual card

I'm going to try that and I hope that's legit. 

I don't want to waste my time in fake apps but still I'm going to try for me to know. 

I'm going to tell you how to withdraw that once I proved the app if it's legit. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

A good stuff but I think it should be more than that. A mobile banking that operates through social media requires a lot of security measures to put in place because to me  I feel it can be easily compromised.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Dear friend, I tried to join by telegram, but I could not do it, I do not know if the reward time has ended, therefore do a little research to find information, to be able to participate in this reward project.

Are you sure about this offer because it seems familiar to me with some shows. If you could tell me if he was tired. These offers are often preferred, and by this I mean that there is no offer but to collect customers in order to profit from advertisements and bring information to one of the clients in order to make a profit from what they will demand from them again after stage 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Hello friend, i don't trust this app because i have join many upcoming projects like this but they never let me withdraw my earnings when they launched. Its better to work harder with affiliates than projects like this.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I can join him through Telegram but is this banking services available to all countries or is it in specific countries it seems to me that this card will be distinguished in the way of payment and transfer of funds I will search for an important matter which is how to transfer money to Paypal in case I wanted to

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Some of this projects have turned out to be interested in just stealing the data of its users which has made them unsavory and not to be trusted. However, some are not legitimate since the partnership are not approved by the social media platform.

Thank you for spreading this. Nobody knows if it's still possible to get 5€? The topic has been created for quite some time and I'm not sure bounty is still working.

50 minutes ago, mylexis said:

Zelf es un banco superrápido que funciona a través de Whatsapp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger o Viber. Es similar a Verse, pero no es necesario descargar ninguna otra aplicación. Todo funciona a través de las aplicaciones de mensajería que mencioné anteriormente.
Para apuntarte y recibir los cinco euros de Zelf necesitas una invitación: Mi invitación para solicitar la tarjeta Zelf con 5 euros. Te recomiendo que lo hagas con tu celular. Cuando acceda al enlace, aparecerá mi invitación para unirme a Zelf con un regalo de 5 euros.

Para completar el registro debes elegir entre Whatsapp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger o Viber. Haga clic en uno de los cuatro iconos y lo llevará a la aplicación correspondiente y comenzará una conversación con un robot. Lo he hecho a través de WhatsApp, por ejemplo.

I have done this airdrop for a long time, what I follow if I understand is when it will be that we can enjoy the benefits because they cannot be moved or transferred zelf then my question is what to do with € 5 that you cannot use? and you don't know either? When could you have your supposed benefits? I await your comments

Yes this is also a good airdrop and people get benefits from this. And it gives giveaway every week. And people are joining and earning..

On 5/18/2020 at 4:19 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello friend, i don't trust this app because i have join many upcoming projects like this but they never let me withdraw my earnings when they launched. Its better to work harder with affiliates than projects like this.

Dear @Calvinpriva thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

I was really going to do this but in between I see your post and then read it. And after reading this I am aware of such kind of scams.

We must always share the exact information here so that everyone get to know it and take further action carefully.

Am I right?

. If you could tell me if he was tired. These offers are often preferred, and by this I mean that there is no offer but to collect customers in order to profit from advertisements and bring information to one of the clients in order to make a profit from what they will demand from them again after stage 2

can someone please verify if this offer is for real? is it still on? can i participate now? any one please share your experience with us did you receive the money and what could you do with it is it possible to cash it? or you have to use it in certain stores  many questions I know please bear with me.

This airdrop just came out, I joined, but they didn't give me anything, apparently you could only make a profit under the invitation of people, and then the person who invited me told me that only people from Spain could join, since they asked for a kyc and the residence of that country was needed.