Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 81 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

I don't think that it is a waste of time.people are working on it full time and earning money..However money investment can be risky as it is unpredictable.

It's never a waste of time my friend, because we learn and we gain much experience about crypto currencies and at the same time we earn, so I don't think doing crypto is a waste of time buddy, this forum is very helpful seriously.

• +2 1

No at all working or crypto has never been considered a waste of time for me . because of the point that you mentioned and in addition because I am jobless so this is useful for me mentally

No i don't think so working on crypto is a waste of time. When you work on it, it provides you with a source of income and also it bocomes a source of knowledge for you. If you don't get anything from this forum then it will be a waste of time for you.

I do not see it as a waste of time, on the contrary, I have found in Cryptotalk the opportunity to learn more and more about digital currencies, to develop skills, to work as a team, to listen to the experienced, to be more creative, so that they have There have been many benefits obtained on this platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

Greetings, my dear friend, working in the world of encrypted currencies is fun, and I am very pleased that I am a member of this wonderful forum and I consider working in it not a waste of time, but the exact opposite because that gives you a lot of useful information and experiences in the world of encrypted currencies and increases your social communication with other members and exchange ideas with them And share it in addition to giving you rewards as well .

Edited by Deaadawa

This site enables us to get distinguished friends who have the same interests as we work in the fields of cryptocurrencies where we can discuss with them and gain experiences from them to complete the work in the right way 

Thank you for your post my friend ,certainly, working in encryption is not a waste of time, there are many people who have a fixed monthly income and earn money and spend on their families from working in encryption, this fact my friend

No I don't think because this is a good business and we can invest in days and get a good profit in a short time period so I always prefer to make your transaction with our cryptocurrencies which can give you a good benefit on transactions and if the fluctuations of the cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin get higher than your earning will also you increase

No, it is not a waste of time at all, it does not take much time in exchange for hard work outside the home, and also gaining information and investing money I do not think that this is called a waste of time .

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, your words are true that working on questionnaires and taps is considered a waste of time, but working here will earn you a lot other than money from experiences, acquaintances and friends. Good luck, my friend.❤

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, we cannot consider working in this field a waste of time, because working in encrypted currencies brings us great benefit and good material profit

Hello my friend
I hope you are fine
In fact, I don't think doing crypto is a waste of time because as long as we can get money and useful information here it is never a waste of time.

I don't think encryption is a waste of time...It is a social network with people and through it be aware of all the development in technology..It's a good source of money and knowledge...As long as you break through it I don't think it's a waste of time...I hope everyone gets the money and doesn't waste it.

I think working in this forum is not a waste of time. Because the activities of this forum are very important in our daily life.By working here we can get all the social and economic information. And know everything. I can also make some money and income.

I have been working with cryptocurrency for more than 3 years and do not consider it a waste of time. This is interesting and profitable in terms of finances. Even if the profit will be in the future, it is also worth it. It will be a waste of time when cryptocurrencies lose their price. I don't think that's going to happen.

I do not know that doing crypto is a waste of time because I am working in this forum and I am learning new things daily into this forum  learning about the Crypto currency and trading and investing my amount and learning a good amount of money.

• +1 1

I don't think so. 
Because we're paying here at Cryptotalk. 
So I think it has been beneficial to spend time here W we can spend money here.

I don't think so. 
Because we're paying here at Cryptotalk. 
So I think it has been beneficial to spend time here W we can spend money here.

Hello my friend. No, I do not think it is a waste of time, the world of cryptography and this forum provides us with the opportunity to work and earn money, and this is not considered a waste of time! A lot of people are completely dependent on material income from this business, good luck.

No, it's definitely not. 

Since I joined this platform and I have been learning many things about cryptocurrency I didn't know before. 

And along with the learning thing, we get money out of it. 

It might be a waste of time one day if cryptocurrencies lost its value. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Doing crypto is never waste of time because it make us earn money profit and lot of benefits with values as we know that we need to be hard working and dedicated and try to make posts that are useful important and educative that will you earn good reputation to be able to earn money 

• +1 1

You are completely right, my friend, that working in the field of coding develops your social skills and keeps abreast of everything that surrounds you. Being in the forum is a wonderful opportunity and help to achieve goals in the field of encryption and earn an additional sum of money.

• +5 1

No, my friend, it is not a waste of time .. Rather, it is very useful .. as some people consider it a main source of income for them through their information and investment in it.

No, my friend this is not a waste of time, for me I consider this forum the best ever, as I get information and increase my self-confidence,and my English has become very good and I make money at the same time by spending time here.

Certainly, the forum offers many benefits, including communicating with others who have the same interest as you, and in addition to that it provides a lot of experience and knowledge from publications and posts, and it also pays for your useful posts that you provide, so it is a good start for any beginner