Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 68 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

Not at all.  Cryptotalk is not waste of time. Instead it is the utilization of your free time.  Cryptotalk able you to earn something in the basis of your previous knowledge or the information which you get from forum posts.  

If you are saying this after the new payment system.  Then I would say,  don't get disappointed.  It's enough for us. 

• +1 1

I think your rights are right, because it depends on how effectively we work, whether a person loses their money in crypto they spread this kind of rumor, but we know exactly what crypto is valuable and how this crypto made life easier. Post.

I m not thinking this waste of time because in this forum we can learn and earn too if we earn and learn I don't think this waste of time .in this forum we too much learn about development as well as knowledge. 

Of course not.  Working in crypto is not a waste of time at all.  Rather it can be said to be a good use of time.  Both money and knowledge can be acquired at the same time by working crypto.  Which is why we can say without a doubt the best use of time working in crypto....

cryptotalk is not a learning place..it is a learning place too..so it is not wasting your time..because i work here every day 3 hour only..but i can get many advantage from cryptotalk..a person who are poor in english like me.. crypto will help to overcome the weekness..

Of course it is not a waste of time.  Here we learn more about cryptocurrencies, which I expect will become the most important in a short period of time. We also communicate with others, share our opinions, and earn money while sitting in our homes. It is fun and useful.

By and by, the discussion has never been an exercise in futility. I'm thankful that the gathering is just an issue of cancellation, I am somewhat disappointed and need the discussion to control it better. Installment discussion is acceptable and fair. I have no second thoughts joining the discussion. it is an exercise in futility for me to tap

By and by, the discussion has never been an exercise in futility. I'm thankful that the gathering is just an issue of cancellation, I am somewhat disappointed and need the discussion to control it better. Installment discussion is acceptable and fair. I have no second thoughts joining the discussion. it is an exercise in futility for me to tap

Of course, my dear friend, working on this platform is never a waste of time, but rather the opposite. Because in this honorable forum you benefit from important information and increase your knowledge in various fields in addition to the financial benefit.

As long as we earn here and get benefits then it's not.We should look for positive benefits and any good effects of working in crypto. So for me it's not a waste of time. 

So in my opinion if you get education then you can get knowledge on your own. It is interesting and profitable in terms of money. Despite the benefits in the future, I have no regrets about joining the forum. It’s a waste of time to tap into me

Hello friends!

In my opinion crypto is not doing waste of time. Its depend on you if you know about Crypto currency you can earn a good income. Otherwise this is waste of time for you.

its a money so why would anyone think's its waste of time. My answer goes in the negative and state further that cryptotalk can never be a waste of time to me. crypto is real it is not claim it give us earning and to the help of crypto we improve over English.

Cryptocurrency and cryptotalk is not for waste of time. Because we manage our work and expenses with this earning. So we can learn about trading which will help you.

Doing crypto is absolutely not a waste of time. Because by working here we can learn a lot about cryptocurrency and investments in it. By working here we can become a good invester. We can also earn with zero investment. So it is not waste of time. Thanks.

Never, I think it's the best ways to utilize our time. Because crypto-currency is the future of us. In just one decade it became so popular and if we work here then in future we will be much experienced to earn a huge amount from trading and investing. It will be our profession. We will earn direct from home. 

I don't consider crypto to be a waste of time because of the immense advantage and knowledge in the forum. So what I recommend is that you stick to the forum and use it as a tool to improve your ivera crypto career and experience.

It is more than clear that cryptocurrencies are not a waste of time, on the contrary, they are a very great opportunity for everyone. I am very happy to be winning in the forum and every day I am learning more about the world of cryptocurrencies, which is what matters most, one day I will live from what I am so passionate about. I have been preparing for that for a while.

Hello friends and crypto family

you are doing with crypto for example working in this forum can't be called waste of time because we are earning while gaining knowledge as well but the use of faucets can be a waste of time because you are not benefiting anything from there.

Of course it is not a waste of time, but it is the best thing that you can waste your time with. Try to make some effort, and you will see that you are putting your time in the right place. The matter is more than good. I hope you arrive at the right time.

I don't think, it is the wastage of time, it depends upon your work if you take interest in it then it will gives you more profit. If you have any interest in trading in crypto then it will be beneficial for you.if any person which having no experience in crypto then he invest or trade then he will go in loss. 

Friends, I cannot say that crypto is the waste of time, but from here we can do our learning a lot and through this we can also increase our earnings. 

Hello my friend

Of course no, it's not wasting time.

There is a lot of people depend on coding as their primary money income.

You can make a lot of money with it especially if you work with it as a full time job.

But you should learn about it more to avoid the scame website that you get a zero benefits from it.

It is a good source of money and work, not a waste of time, but there are some sites that work with it without any benefit.  It will be a waste of time when cryptocurrencies lose their price. I am grateful that the forum is only a question of deletion.