Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 57 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

Doing crypto is not waste  of time because it is a forum where some earn and learn share and gain knowledge .This forum is like a family where we learn from mistakes and move forward for success.

I didn't think so that crypto is a waste of time at the beginning i felt the same that this forum is a waste of time.

But as i went use i realize that it is a best way to earn money the more you give time, the more you get.

I think its not right because if yoh get your earning that will be never waste of time otherwise if you not earn money its will be the waste of time 

I don't think this since certain individuals rely upon coding as an essential kind of revenue and work with it full time it is a decent wellspring of cash and information not an exercise in futility this stage gets me a decent data about exchanging also that is helps in our vocation.

Hello my friend, I think that the time we spend to learn about cryptocurrencies, trading and platforms is not a waste of time, but it is the right time to make profits, earn and achieve new income in this encrypted world. Every minute has a price, my friend.

Doing crypto isn't a waste of time at all!!
Firstly, you make money. If you know how this technology works, you're able to trade then you can make millions. 
Secondly, you're evolving. You're interested in new things, you read a lot of new information. It helps to develop your thinking abilities.
Thirdly, you communicate with a lot of people. 

If you have no work to do So you can make money I don't think it is useless to work crypto If you work hard So we can learn and earn a lot from it  If rising inflation is seen This is a good website to work on. 

Hello my dear friend this site never wastes our time because from here we can learn and do together which is very important for us so in my opinion we are not wasting our time here thank you my dear friend.

This cannot be called a waste of time. There are rules for every job. The rule of Cryptotalk is that you have to post 20 hours daily. That means you have to spend 2-3 hours. But you Will be paid for this job. You are not just wasting your time. It's very helpful site. During that time it is very useful and easy online job . Stay motivated and success.

On 4/18/2020 at 6:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

Encryption is a useful world where we have to learn information about cryptocurrencies in order for us to benefit from it as it is not a waste of time, which provides the world of cryptography, the world of trading and investment, and this is what benefits us in order to benefit @Babubu609

I think crypto is not a waste of time. This is a very good and necessary forum. Thousands of people here are working on time, the only reason they can learn about new things from here. Can experience new topics. They are getting money by working hard here as well. Cryptotalk is a website. We have to work hard here to succeed.

Hello dear how are you.i hope you are good..i think crypto is not a waste of time.it  is the best and necessary forum. Thousands of people are coming in this forum..there are many benefit in this site.we can earn and learn by this forum.i already gained many think.so it is not waste of time.

I would never call it a waste of time. Because we waste most of our time here and there.  Some people waste a lot of time on facebook, where we are not getting any benefit. But cryptotalk has a good idea about trading and investing.  There is a lot of new information that will come in handy in our real life.  Moreover, we can earn money from here.

• +3 1

No, to work on the cryptotalk is not waste of time because this forum provides us the best sources of learning and earning. Many people joined this forum to earn money but when after joining this forum they realized that this forum having the other benefits of learning and having the huge knowledge. 

Hello friend in my point of view crypto is not a waste of time it is full of knowledge and experience  this forum is good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge many people join this forum to increase our knowledge and experience..

Hi friends The Doing Crypto is not the waste of time rather it's better to say it's time saving It gives you more opportunities to Earn Income with little effort which was unimaginable in Old times it seems that Crypto is Future and People must Get Used to It because it is a package full of Benefits 

Hello friends, I don't think so that doing crypto is a waste of time....crypto is a platform where we can increase our knowledge about many things....where we learn about the crypto currencies....we improve our english also ...that's why crypto is not useless it is more useful to students..

Hello I am new in this forum . I can't think it that crypto is a waste of time because we can learn and earn from here  it gave us important knowledge  we can make money to spend the time here 

@Babubu609 Obviously, it's true that doing crypto is not a waste of time unless you don't enough knowledge about it since it gives new business opportunities and possibilities to its members to earn their daily steady profits  

download (36).jpg

Crypto talk is the best platform I've used in my whole career. The interface they provide is awesome and with it, it is much easier to earn in a stress-free life. As I always say you are the boss of yourself as long as you stay by the guidelines of the forum. It is an effective way of spending my leisure time. Play on a bit music and love your work. It is worth it and definitely not a waste of time.

welcome my friend It depends on what you do with cryptocurrencies, but on this forum this is not a waste of time as we are making profits and increasing knowledge. Using the faucets is a waste of time because it does not make a profit. I advise you to stay in the forum and not to work on the taps so that you do not waste your time without making a profit Good luck, may God reward you

This forum is not a waste of time, but a great opportunity to gain insights and experience on crypto. In the future we will benefit a lot from all the information gained from this forum and we will be able to earn a lot of money from this forum. This forum helps us a lot on social media. This is a great forum for us.

• +2 1

No not at all what idiot said this, Rather, it is a platform where not only for the newbeis but for every person who has little experience, he can easily earn from here.Along with this, there is a platform from which a person gets to learn a lot of new things as his communication skills are very improved, for example engish lenguage improvement .

Doing crypto is not waste of time it gives a lot either it is money kr it is knowledge. Some people have earned a lot just because of this forum and so many people who joined this forum were blank but now they are well aware about crypto talk.

• +1 1

Not my boyfriend the exact opposite. Working in cryptocurrencies is clear and valuable. Through this work, we can learn and make some money as well

• +1 1