Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

Doing crypto can never be a waste of time because we get paid working for Crypto and also we get more information and we also get updated about blockchain and cryptocurrencies, so working in crypto can never be a waste of time .

No way, it's not waste of time. Doesn't matter whether you earn or not because you are at least learning many new crypto related things while spending your time at crypto world which will be very beneficial for you in future.

If by doing crypto you mean participating in the cryptotalk campaign, I guess it is not a waste of time. Still it might require many hours daily to bring unique information and valid answers to other members. It depends on how you can manage your free-time to earn as much as possible. If you have other ways then you can always suggest to the rest of us.

Some people assume that the crypto market is a decentralised market and that we can not regulate the expense of any Central entity, which is why exploitation by the manipulators is anyway a recovery when we are wise then enormous earnings for us.

I am the one who thinks that coding is not a waste of time. Fanta earns good sums and turns them into withdrawals amounts to help you in life.

Those who are loosing money i crypto they think it is waste of time. But those who are making profit regularly they think they are enjoying crypto.

It depends on which field or criteria you're involved in crypto. Since, cryptocurrency is a broad term and covers the large area of the internet or the digital finance, you need to make sure which field you're talking in particular. If its about trading, blogging or freelancing jobs in crypto, I must say that's never the waste of time, but if it's related to free earnings from watching advertisements, PPC sites and faucets, then it's just a waste of time, and you must not involve in any of these, because they are just waste of time and effort. So, make sure you invest your time in something productive and you're likely to get profit for your work and contribution.

I don't agree of this 

The btc and Blockchain will solve all our problems I think 

And with the investmebt in the BTC and other coins u can make some money , agood of money 

So it's not awaste of time 

the crypto world is definitely not a waste of time. because you can see it as the currency of the future, everything is now on the computer and internet, so crypto is the world of the future.

It's depending on the person !
If a person is smart, he can take advantage of the Crypto currency world to collect and earn a lot of money in a short time !
But there are many people who want to make money without using intelligence or even reason! So it will not be feasible

Of course it isn´t a waste of time,i think its the revolution of currencies and online and physic payings,banks and governments don´t know exactly how to act to regulate them and that makes me so happy and confident with them

doing crypto doesn't waste time, I work full time but I still doing crypto, I only focus on trading, I only place buying order, then I work, while waiting for my buying order to be bought, when my buying order is bought, then I sell it,  and absolutely not interrupt work, unless you play forex, then you can't just leave it, you have to see it all the time, so doing crypto doesn't waste time

It seems to me that everyone should understand for himself why he needs the cryptocurrency sphere and why he should spend his time on it. For me personally, cryptocurrency is the main source of income, and I understand that the more time I spend on learning and practicing investing or trading, the more I can earn on this knowledge in the coming month. For me, this is not a waste of time, because my material condition depends on it. But there are people who do not see the point, are undecided or do not know why they are studying, read articles about cryptocurrency. For them, cryptocurrency is a waste of time. So decide for yourself which side you are on!

I don't think crypto is a waste of time if you know the real meaning of crypto.Everything meeds time to settle.In case of crypto everyone needs too.Those who keep going on crypto though they lost much one day they will reach the success.The more you fail the better you get to know it.So keep going.

No i don't think crypto is waste of time, if it waste of time then why  people doing this staff , there is no reason ! Crypto is definitely profitable, if you have proper Knowledge about it then you can earn profit from it

Possibly it is a matter of perspective, a person who tried to enter this world without any knowledge and the only thing that he managed was to lose money, for that person the impression he got was that cryptocurrencies are a waste of time. But for someone prepared, who studied and informed himself enough, when he makes a profit he will see that tranding is one of the best businesses and jobs.

Wasting time with cryptocurrencies, that depends on what is done, if we think that doing faucet we are going to get rich, then we will waste time, likewise if we focus on currencies with little volume and abandoned projects, we will waste time.
There are many things where time is important and we obtain profits, for example, using this forum is to gain time and money, in addition to learning, cryptocurrencies are a good opportunity to see our finances grow, wasting time on them depends on the work we do And where we do it, I don't see myself wasting time, because I obviously take what doesn't make me profit and I take what helps my income.

On 4/18/2020 at 9:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

it makes me get socialize

Yeah, Lots off people around us being connected with crypto world. We need to walk with them or we will be lagged behind. By the way, spending time in crypto is not wastage, It is helping us to build our carrier.

I would not say that because really in the time that I have been, I have had very good results despite the fact that I have not invested large amounts, I think that you can take advantage of the time you have free and obtain very good results

See overleaf for derailed information about our city sightseeing tour. I hope you will enjoy your trip. Bye for now. 

Doing crypto combines a lot of advantages, so it is quite difficult to attribute it to a waste of time. Cryptocurrency is an inevitable part of modernity, and in order to keep up with the times you need to understand the field of cryptocurrency. To get out of one's comfort zone, to learn new things, to develop oneself is considered a useful activity for any person. To try new ways of earning with cryptocurrency and to discover new opportunities means to approach success with every step.

No i don't think that doing crypto is a waste of my time because I'm learning new things in this site and if i'm lucky then i think i'll have a good amount of money from it so then it would be a great help for me so to me its a useful job

If this was just a waste of time, crypto professionals wouldn't be buying a Lamborghini and Islands with mansions))) So do the conclusions))))