Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

Doing crypto is never a waste of time. What I call a waste of time is just tapping on your phone chatting and watching play videos online which profit nothing. Crypto apart from the investment aspect also makes you learn on trending cryptocurrency Informations. Crypto is not a waste of time. 

You can learn a lot about other things than crypto even if you are in a crypto group. The best way to socialize and learn is to join a Telegram group, with many active members. The more people you talk with, the more you will hav chances to meet people from different cultures and learn from them and about their country. And you can talk about crypto too. it's a win - win situation and both of you will be happy.

There are many things within the world of cryptography, many take advantage of it, others do not, and I think that it is not a waste of time for those who earn through it.

1 developing various skills
2 Learn completely new things
3 Connect with this large community
I think it is one of the necessities of life now

It is not a waste of time at all, whoever says that is ignorant, has not realized that the future that is coming will be of cryptomonies, everything is related to them, even the same banks that were skeptical about the subject, are investing in them, we must take advantage that this is still new and position themselves to generate a lot of money.

Bueno, para nada, hay muchas formas de perder el tiempo y no recibir nada a cambio. Las criptomonedas pueden ser emocionantes para muchas personas y también más que menos te permiten generar ingresos extra o mucho más si así lo deseas.

In may case i don´t invest but i like too much the crypto world is interesting how the tokens, new coins and markets start since any strong base, i prefer waste my time in information for the future and earn some money, i hope that when i can invest, the earnings will be extraordinary

Why at that point, are cryptos an exercise in futility? 

Nobody needs them. Digital currencies, in their present structure, don't tackle an issue. Purchasers are entirely upbeat confiding in their manage an account with their cash. (Aside from in some very unpredictable business sectors). The client experience for crypto is terrible. Nobody gets public and private keys. They scorn the responsibility that accompanies having nobody to call on the off chance that you lose your keys or your secret phrase. They disdain the unpredictability of the cost. They can't discover dealers who will acknowledge the monetary forms as a result of the instability. The exchange speed is moderate, and the exchange cost is variable. These impediments apply to bitcoin, ethereum and some other crypto out there attempting to situate themselves as a 'fiat executioner'. 

They are awful for making sure about speculation. Even after the fender bender TV arrangement of occasions in 2017, there are still individuals attempting to fund-raise with crypto. Starting Coin Offerings (ICOs) became Security Token Offerings (STOs) and afterward 'advanced' to Exchange Token Offerings (ETOs). At each progression away from the nirvana of an unregulated ICO, it turned out to be increasingly obvious: It is simpler to raise reserves customarily. 

ICOs are inalienably useless. They're simply individuals offering cash to an undertaking and afterward attempting to locate an optional market to dump their tokens. STOs are supported by shares in the organization, yet frequently give you far less control than real (ie genuine) share possession. What's more, ETOs were simply siphoned up STOs upheld by a trade – essentially, a customary IPO with a book that makes just the uber-rich more extravagant. 

Individuals who purchase tokens today have no clue about what they are doing. What's more, when the value tanks they go crazy. And all they hear back is, "Hello. It's Crypto. You comprehended what you were getting into." 

The normal retail speculator needs a tip from Jenny or Robert down at the bar with respect to what crypto to purchase so they can get rich. They would prefer not to set aside some effort to examine what they are purchasing or the mechanics of the market or the dangers in question. Contingent upon the crypto, many are unregulated. No guideline implies no wellbeing net. As much as individuals need to groan that the monetary items that get the most cash-flow are solely open by the rich, the rich additionally face the challenge when the value tanks. 

Similarly as with betting, never put in beyond what you can bear to lose. It's the multi day Vegas rule. 

The promotion can be stunning. The best things on the planet develop naturally. Crypto is an entire diverse pot of fish: It's about the peddlers and the shysters. There are a lot of individuals who will discuss if any given crypto is a Ponzi plot. Really decentralized there is no extreme victor so in that manner it fizzles. However, in the event that you take a gander at the conduct of every other person who is "in the tent", everything they can do is yell about how astonishing things will be. Why? Since they realize they need more individuals to come in and to purchase so the estimation of their tokens goes up. 

All things considered: There isn't anything about crypto that is "contributing". A similarity is individuals haphazardly purchasing tokens, for a laundromat that hasn't been worked, in a local that needn't bother with a clothing, by individuals you don't have the foggiest idea and wanting to sell those tokens for more than you paid before somebody makes sense of everything! 

I don't perceive how anybody can call that contributing. 

There isn't any liquidity. Beside bitcoin and ethereum – and maybe a couple of others – there isn't almost enough liquidity in the market. There are such a large number of trades that don't share liquidity pools. Organizations or ventures behind littler coins add and eliminate liquidity to control the cost. In case you're not going to hodl you're in a bad way. Also, with the current money related circumstance from the twofold danger of both COVID-19 and Brexit, individuals will need their fiat back to pay for things like their home loan. (FYI, your bank won't take your crypto). 

Bitcoin is based on a blockchain. Also, blockchain is one of a group of innovations that are as yet creating. Indeed, even today the following rendition of Ethereum is approaching delivery. Cryptographic forms of money gained a ton of this ground conceivable. 

That is the main explanation crypto was not a total exercise in futility – but rather that time has passed.

not at all, it is not a waste of time, the crypto world is still growing, but we have to focus on learning more to take advantage of the great opportunities that are coming in this world of digital currencies☺️

ryptography, when dealing with a biased communication resource, limits a shortened space of knowledge, in that sense it is positive for scholars who move in said cutting, for the rest of the participants not so specialized it will be a source of knowledge that through the research and observation will be rejoined into specialization

On 10/5/2020 at 1:05 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

@yato987 its true that for crypto world many People can work here while earn money which solve Most unemployment problem.. But crypto world has negative effect too Becuase lot of people lose their huge amount of money which can make their life more happier.. So that we all need to be aware about crypto world Both effect..                  

@Dorjoy12 yes sure , everything has a bright and dark side and those who are addicated to crypto and keep trying to invest and trade even after losing again and again are very wrong , when they can't learn from their mistakes it is better to quit what they are doing and try something else to avoid wasting the money they have

• +2 1

Doing crypto is never a waste of time since it benefits us in some ways like we are gaining some knowledge at the same time we are making some money from it, it is the best decision I've made in 20 years of living in this world. It is just like a job, is doing a job a waste of time? of course not since we need it for us to buy things that we need like goods, our wants like gadget and of course our needs to survive a day. Thankfully crytpo have exist, thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto for inventing a great invention of all time.

It never has been for me. I have always done it as an extra income. But suddenly he has gotten me out of a lot of trouble. This is why I always try to keep some cryptos. Either in a wallet or in exchange. Nothing is lost having someting that can later get you out of trouble.

On 4/17/2020 at 11:56 PM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

Investing in cryptocurrencies is not a waste of time, on the contrary, many benefits can be obtained, as long as it is operated correctly and the risks are understood

2 hours ago, yato987 said:

@Dorjoy12 yes sure , everything has a bright and dark side and those who are addicated to crypto and keep trying to invest and trade even after losing again and again are very wrong , when they can't learn from their mistakes it is better to quit what they are doing and try something else to avoid wasting the money they have

@yato987 its true that failure is the success but its not good if you dont stop yourself for while to change out your situation... Because by taking break for a While you can check out your mistake too Which mean we are going to be MORE experience and next time when YOU  going        to trade then we can hope that you will be success..      

No, it is not a waste of time at all, this investment is not in the hands of the government and the banks, and that is the good thing, and you can work and earn money.

I do not think it is a waste of time, at least in this forum we obtain gains in currencies and knowledge to take advantage of them in the different airdrops and in the investments that we can make. In the short time I have been learning about the crypto business, I think I have learned a lot and there is still a lot to learn.

It all depends on the approach you give to cryptography, if you like the fact of knowing and continuing to learn while doing something that you enjoy and apart from earning something extra for it, it can never be considered a waste of time.

It depends on how you will refers to this action... If you will trying to make any deals unprepeared and unskilled - this gonna be not only wasting your time but 100% wasting your money! And you become to one of those people, who yelling around : "crypto is a fake, no money there!!!"

No creo que sea una perdida de tiempo ya que negociar e invertir en criptomonedas implica un riesgo sustancial de pérdida y no es adecuado para todos los inversores. La valoración de las criptomonedas y los futuros puede fluctuar y, como resultado, los clientes pueden perder más que su inversión original, por lo tanto invertir tiempo es algo escencial.

I do not think it is a waste of time because being in the world of cryptocurrencies makes you look for information every day of each new method of how to generate profits, and without many the ways with which it can be done is a great A world that at least I like because every day I learn something new apart from generating income for my family, you just have to know how to do it, also this world of crypto is the future in my opinion and seeing it this way it could never be a loss of time.

Well, if your strategy actually works and you have a good profit than how can it be a waste of time? 🙂 Nothing is a waste of time, if you can earn with it