Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

I think crypto not waste our time..because we can earn from crypto very much...which is very useful for us...it is also very useful for a students..a students can also earn from it...so it not waste our time...

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/18/2020 at 11:15 AM, George10 said:

It depends on what you are doing with crypto for example working in this forum can't be called waste of time because we are earning while gaining knowledge as well but the use of faucets can be a waste of time because you are not benefiting anything from there.

I agree with you as the Forum is a good place to learn and on the other end the Faucets are waste of time because you will only get a small amount in reward by investing almost full day of yours.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Look this site first to that point or advantages of this whether it is giving you or not a handsome amount of money?  If yes then good 

Next earning two to three dollars per day is really good 

As crypto Allows you only 20 post per Day which takes only maximum of two hours not more than that. 

3 dollars for 2 hours I think that it is not time wasting 

• +3 1

I am not agree the crypto is a vast of time. Crypto is a best platform for earning money without any investment. Crypto provides us huge amount of knowledge and money. This is best platform for earning money. 

• +3 1

For me I don't feel that I'm burning through my time while I'm filling in as a dealer. Since it needn't bother with a great deal of time. Crypto is not a waste if time if you learn about it.

On 4/18/2020 at 8:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

It will never be a waste of time as it helped us to increase our intellectual level and it is also paying us for our post so there is double benefit to join it and work on it. we can learn other many new things in technology and in virtual world.

Absolutely not, doing crypto talking is not a waste of time because the more time we spent here, the more knowledge we gain from this forum and of course we can earn money. After completing the first 100 posts we just need to comment for 20 posts daily which is not that time consuming. We just have to spent about 2 to 3 hours maximum daily. 

No crypto is not a waste of time and those who do consider it a wastage of time it is actually their own fault because it depends on us whether we are using it in a right way or whether we are just fulfilling the demand of 20 posts per day .

I don't think this since certain individuals rely upon stage like these as a fundamental type of revenue and work with it full time. It is a decent wellspring of cash and work, not an exercise in futility, but rather there are a few destinations that work with it with no advantage.

This platform is not a waste of time most of my friends have withdrawn they money after completing the daily tasks and having all they 100 post done,this forum is legit.

No Crypto is not the wasting of time. We all peoples need to know about this site. People can learn and earn here.it is a beneficial site. So in my view it is not the wasting of time.

I think crypto don't waste our time. If you waste your time on crypto currency, you can learn more knowledge about crypto currency. It can helps your future life, because when you want to start crypto marketing or trading or investing. Your crypto knowledge helps you to make proper on your place. So i think crypto don't waste your time and you can also earn from cryptotalk by making useful post.                 

No using crypto talk is not waste of time actually. Because it is a learning platform and we can learn from this website moreover we can also earn from it and can live the better livelihood.

In my point of view Crypto is not the wasting of time. It is the learning site and also an earning site. It also contain a huge nmbr of knowledge. It is not the wasting of time.

In my opinion it is not a waste of time since here you learn a lot and inform yourself every day about cryptography and at the same time you are generating some extra money, it is not a waste of time at all

I think crypto is not waste of time. On the crypto you learn knowledge about this forum. This forum is the best for everyone because everyone earn money from here. Crypto is a good way to earn profit without hard working. 

On 4/18/2020 at 4:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

I don't really think so. Crypto is not a waste of time rather a platform that give people what they desire in life. Money and knowledge is the main purpose of life, when crypto gives you this how will it be a waste of time.

not at all my friend crypto change many people life. I personally love to earn crypto. In my crypto experience i see some people  they change theis life with crypto.crypto is the online earning platform whichbis very good inthink

in tjis world there are several unknown facts in this universe in that one of the important and fascinated subject is crypto world so it is never a waste of time to learn crypto because it is all about earning money,learning new subject,trying different things through crypto

Hello, I do not think it was a waste of time to make crypto because you can follow the developments with technology, you can earn money, trade and survive.

Never last time I spend in the forum will take me too much because few hours get the new information and developments in everything and also do not forget it offering me money for my work.

Doing cryptotalk is never never a waste of time, it an opportunity that many are looking for, am happy to be here even though am coming here late, I will do anything to be a good contributor of the forum

• +1 1

Dear mate you said right cryptotalk is a place which gives us a new world. It is a learning and earning site which provides us opportunity to achieve aur goals by seek information here. In my opinion it is part time job and anybody can do it. Cryptotalk is the platform which gives us knowledge about trading and Crypto currencies

It give its members a good experience and earning Incase of invest and you can earn a big profit.

• +2 1

Doing crypto is never a waste of time rather if you ain't in crypto you are loosing alot .

Doing crypto gives you high exposure to the digital world  and make you more shap and brilliant .

It makes to be current

For every Afford you put into this forum you are surely going to celebrate it later,you are not wasting your time by completing your tasks cause it is all going to be worth it