What are the Basic steps on how we can allow incoming notifications? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What are the Basic steps on how we can allow incoming notifications?

Hello, my friend, and thank you for this, the information because I was wondering how I could see the notifications, but after this useful post I learned how to thank you my friend

Yes o think it is very important and no doubt it is a technical question I think. So don't worry my dear and i think it is in setting open by your account and account setting then notification setting allow there.

Yes you are right you can do this and it is by accoun y seeting i think. So don't worry my dear. I think you are right exactly. It will be setting I think. So just go in setting and edit your settings. Then notification to you. 

• +1 1

I think notification settings are default settings and there is no need to modify them to get notifications because we already got notifications. But thanks for your work because may be it will help at some point. 

Thank you so much. 

Thank you for that. Especially for those members here who don't know how to turn the notification on, I'm sure it will be a big help. All they need to do is to follow these steps.

This is very good information since we are very clear about what we must have to be able to make all notifications be activated normally, this publication is very good because I did not have knowledge of this and how there can be many people who did not know about this. 

• +2 1

Good morning, thank you, my friend, for this important topic. I have benefited a lot and activated the important notifications. We always want to know a lot and strive for the best .. Good luck to everyone.🥰

You are right, because I'm also confused about not getting crypto notification,But I think I will also like to reaserch more and how I can receive notification from my cryptotalk, thank you for sharing this method with the forum, because now I can receive notification from my cryptotalk.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Thank you my friend for sharing this useful and helpful guide for many of the members who have encountered this problem, for me I won these easy steps. And I benefited from it

Thank you, my friend, for the steps that are explained in your helpful post
That teaches us how to turn on notifications
I hope this information will be of interest to everyone, especially beginners

Informative post for beginners because they don't know so many things about this forum but due to you they know how to get all notifications. I hope you will post more informative and will topics.

Welcome, dear, I appreciate this useful post in finding solutions to the problem of notifications, which is an important feature of the forum because it greatly helps, especially beginners, in knowing the activities they have done and the responses they received about their posts without wasting time in places that do not help them in anything

It is  a useful posts with the information that is really helpful for all the newbies to learn about it. I also took many days to learn about it when I joined this forum so it is a helping post fpr all beginners to learn about it.

It is simple and easy, but it is good to explain, as there are many beginners who may find it difficult to modify the settings of notifications and control allowing notifications to be sent to them.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for this clarification. Actually, this matter I had no knowledge of, and now I can activate this button and receive notifications well

Elephant thanks a lot for sharing your information your information is very valuable for me I will work on this information because I'm a beginner I don't know about the rules and regulations of this platform text number of expert end people out here who working guiding us on daily basis. Thanks a lot all of them

• +4 1

My friend I want to tell you that the notification is more helpful for us to know what is going on on your account and one thing more I want to tell you that you should too to get the proper knowledge about the notifications that is most important

This is a good information but I don't think there is any need of switching on these notifications because they are already working perfectly and we don't need to disturb any of the setting of or browsers maybe there is some problem at you rent but it is working perfectly

Thanks for the information anyway. I always use to receive notifications send to me on my profile. Its very simple to activate it, so that you can reply to people's reply on your posts or comments. 

Thank you very much, dear friend. New members are always interested in these matters and want to know its details well. Anyone who has interest in the interactions he receives on the posts or the responses he writes and this gives him support and confidence to continue working.

I think that adding pictures of the topic in explaining one of the forum settings is very important because it makes it easier for members to understand the idea of blogging and their ability to participate and comment, and for sure your participation is good and helps many members, especially new members, as or most of them do not know how to show or hide notifications

• +2 1

Thanks so much for sharing this information mate,  well actually I'm really confused about this before but now you clarify it for me and for all of us.  This is very helpful most especially for bigginers. 

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing that information as I was looking for it. It's quite helpful for most of the members searching for it. Keep sharing such content as this platform is serving for ease of every member. Thanks again and best wishes for you all.

• +5 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼