What was your first altcoin you have either mined or invested in? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What was your first altcoin you have either mined or invested in?

On 17/4/2020 at 9:30, rekter said:

En otras palabras, ¿cómo fue tu presentación sobre altcoins? ¿Cuál fue el que te ayudó a empezar y el proyecto sigue en marcha?

Si no contara mi primer intento corto de Darkcoin (ahora Dash) fallido, el primero fue Flappycoin, ese proyecto obviamente está muerto ahora y fue básicamente una broma para empezar basada en el juego Flappy Bird.

No tenía idea de lo que estaba haciendo, así que lo busqué y obtuve algunos lanzamientos aéreos gratuitos del desarrollador, creo. Cuando intenté venderlo en Cryptsy (antiguo intercambio de estafas de salida), el precio estaba por debajo de 1 satoshi y tuve que esperar hasta que hubiera un par LTC con el que intercambiarlo. Y bastante gracioso, de hecho logré ganar algo de dinero con él.

Wow what memories. I started with the XRB (NANO) coin, I participated in its distribution, after that I gathered many fractions of BTC and look at me here, today I am fortunate to have many different cryptocurrencies: D. I liked your post. a very moving topic in my opinion

The first digital currency I obtained was the Russian ruble by executing tasks, followed by the dogecoin coin, from which I collected a decent amount from faucets and mining sites, but in trading and investing I use bitcoin, this is my experience with digital currencies, and I see that the best one is Bitcoin, where I make more profits from it than other currencies

I think that it was waves or xrp.I don't precisely remember now. But I am sure that I made some profit from investing in these coins, it was like 15 or 20%. But i don't remember either how much in dollars the profit was
PS: pls, like my comment

On 03.10.2020 at 15:21, Brushless4500KV said:

DGB is a famous coin so it rose relatively quickly but this is not the fate of all small coins. For example, I invested in Yoda but it went down and I lost money. The same story can be said for so many other coins and tokens. Small coins are good for lucky investors. When a coin is new and has low volume, the investment is always riskier.

Luck for an investor is not a true friend)) it is too little to hope for to start investing. I believe that before investing in a coin, it is necessary to study this coin, whether it is speculative, affects the mood of some individuals or not, and many other factors. Speculative coins benefits for scalping, no more)

i got to know bitcoin a year after its creation and publication; but the first altcoin in which i got involved was litecoin; whic to this day is still a good option to invest. n_n In crypto we trust ❤️ 

I use to bought LINK, DOT, KSM, and always BTC and ETH.

He also bought some that are coming out, waiting for their value to grow, I always invest little and buy BID, NEAR, PCX

Good luck in your trades.

My first altcoin that I mined was litecoin, which I brought to a cryptocurrency exchange wallet in 2018, which was a very interesting and educational mining experience.

The first to mine was LTC and DOGE. I bought a usb card that allowed mining, and with that I started in the world of cryptocurrency, the truth is that with that device you don't get much profit either, but to start with all this is very good

I remember that I started with bitcoin when it cost about $ 300, it became very expensive and complicated because I did not understand the project at that time, I mistakenly decided to ignore it and over the years I understood how incredible and revolutionary Bitcoin has been and is being. to the world, I regret not having accumulated at that time but I am glad to understand a little better now and little by little we go for a bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1

It was AT tocken on trade-to-mine exchange ABCC. I bought it for 0.35$ and just after 1.5 mouth sold it for 3.4$ each.

Well I will tell you that in my experience the criptos that, and seen leaving without any value and with a large amount of tokens I think you have revolutionized since they have become the main criptos at the global level in the main business cryptographic is impressive as they have evolved the world and have been able to change the lives of millions of people believe that betting on the criptos new if they have good vision has a future and have good solid foundation to establish a position to consolidate and compete in the market with other criptos as it would be great to be able to find opportunities as at first it was bitcoin

Well, first time when i heard about bitcoin was in 2013, i tried to mine a bit litecoins on my 7870 and stopped it without any enthusiasm unfortunately.

My first failure was an investment in a CCCR coin from an old bounty hunter project that is no longer there. I performed tasks for the bounty and I was credited with 55 tokens, which after listing, according to the admins, were to be valued at $ 2, besides, I don’t know why I invested my money and additionally bought 50 tokens. I was hoping for easy money after listing, but the coin did not go public, and the site became a scam, as a result I lost my money, and the tokens remained in my wallet.

for me it was bitcoin and I'm sure it was bitcoin for most people, but my story with crypto did not start with investing it started with gambling and losing of course.

At the moment investing in Bitcoin I consider a bit complicated due to the great economic value it has and some people could not buy a single btc, so I would recommend and prefer to invest in Altcoins since there are projects that are very good such as Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin , Stellar, Dash, Cardano with an accessible value so that we can invest

The first experience is pleasant enough, I generally have been trading on spot exchange, there are so many things to learn that it becomes infinite

On 4/19/2020 at 5:54 AM, Yunusalemu said:

The alt coin i have ever mined actually, well there are quite a number of them but only just less than three of them seams to be for real and valid, these includes ETN, I using their official app, and also pht also using their cloud minning official app, but the speed at which they mine is slow. 

I do not rule out that in the future the virtual currency will have much more value as a currency. however, we must not stop promoting them. In the not too distant future, its value will increase and only the most patient investors will be able to see considerable results.

As a novice, I started with Dogecoin, since it is a currency that I managed to get for free in Telegram Bot, and thus I started in the cryptographic world.  Then I bought ETH, unaware that network fees are high with this currency.  I think that we beginners make a lot of mistakes when choosing a suitable altcoins, but nevertheless, it is part of the learning.? 

I invested in xrp. As a result, the coin has been in a flat for a long time. It turned out to be an unsuccessful investment, but I see no reason to sell at current prices.

The first currency in which I invested was XLM and it was obtained by mining it was Monero since it was more feasible to get higher profits than mining any other currency.

When I invested in XLM I did not know much about the market but at that time I was able to make a profit, we are talking about 4 years ago at least. And with this I learned to move on the exchanges and other things that I did not know.

Binance coin was my first alternative coin. At the time, I was new to cryptocurrency in general. Just looking for easy money on trading (remember, I was new to everything in crypto). After a couple of weeks of trading, I confidently lost $10.