Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk

Well, I have not worked on Bitcointalk before, but I tried to register on it once and I couldn't understand there procededure, however, when I heard of cryptotalk, I tied it once and everything was just normal, and then I heard people comparing the two, most of then say that cryptotalk is way better that Bitcointalk.

I prefer Cryptotalk because it is easy to use over Bitcointalk. It is complicated and difficult to understand, and you have to work hard and put all your time in it so that you can earn a little. In this forum, you can win well by posting 20 useful posts every day and 50 rates, and this is really cool and in my opinion. There is no forum comparable to Cryptotalk

I will suggest cryptotalk.Because it is easy to oparate than bitcoin. You can easily earn money from cryptotalk. One can earn money and gain knowledge from a forum. It’s really profitable. 

Dear there is a big difference between cryptotalk forum and Bitcoin Talk, Bitcoin Talk provides good information to members but does not pay to its members, unlike cryptotalk it offers new and different knowledge, as it offers money for posts and this is perfect for me. 

The two are great. It is very possible to use the two together, but it takes a lot of effort. I love this forum very much and I prefer it over any other matter or another forum and I hope that it becomes the first as it is. 

Hello my friend, Each of the two sites has its own features but I personally prefer working on Cryptotalk because it is easy to work on and provides a lot of useful information about the crypto world and this is a great opportunity for beginners in this field.

Yes I agree with you that crypto talk is more easy to understand and it's interface is also very friendly.

We are all working on this forum and getting good money and knowledge from this forum.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages,so I have not been to bitcointalk forum and just used cryptotalk forum. It is so easy to use. It doesnot create hesitant to beginners. It is user friendly and you can have so little knowledge and still learn and earn from here. So i am loving this forum and i would always prefer cryptotalk forum.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I am new here. I have not tried cryptotalk or bitcoin talk before, but rather some profit sites that were just scams. I read some discussion topics here and they were very useful and easy to understand, so I prefer CryptoTalk over Bitcoin Talk in terms of benefit From the existing information and profit as well.☺️

This forum is very popular because we can earn good amount of money by sending useful posts and comments without investment. Getting rank in the bitcointalk is very hard and they don't pay you anything.

• +1 1

I prefer cryptotalk specially for newbies. Earning from bitcoin talk is hard. A newbie cannot understand their rules and regulations properly. But in cryptotalk we can easily understand the topic and also can share our problems about crypto currency. So it is the best platform for both learning and earning. 

The best Cryptalk forum is much more because its topics are more understandable and more positive result as my opinion we can easily deal with this forum

And success for everyone

Welcome my friend, in fact I know this forum and I started working on it, dealing with it is easy and I gain knowledge, experience and money as well. I love working here. Thank you my friend.

Hello, I want to tell you that first of all I think they could go talk and debate pin is the same type of money but after that I realized when it starts working realized about the truck is much easier than between the tripitaka is easier than between we can easily a lot of money from this platform

• +4 1

My friend, I did not use a Bitcoin Talk forum, but I have heard about it a lot, as it is a crypto forum that Satoshi Nakamoto created in 2009 when he created the formation currency and the blockchain system ... and this is what distinguished it as it is a reliable old forum in which gain is observed ... and it publishes important information regarding the download  Al-Jwi, for example, the sincere ones. As for our great forum, the Crypto Talk forum is a really distinct forum .... and it is considered an evolution of a forum with the formation of yours, in a rounded form and easier. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/17/2020 at 11:40 AM, Raven said:

What do you prefer to used for earning bitcoins? The last time i checked bitcointalk, we could earn $1-$10 per day on it depends on the campaign you belong, some campaigns pay you $1 for 1 post but the post is not like here in cryptotalk, it is really hard to understand the topic their for us newbies in crypto currency. While in cryptotalk, we could earn $1-$3 per day in this forum for 30 posts but this forum is user friendly and you can easily understand the topics here. 

So once again i want to know what do you prefer?  Bitcointalk or cryptotalk?  

I have no information about Bitcoin talk but you are saying that it is difficult to work there as a beginner I can't do work air and for me Crypto talk is best because we can easily work here and it is not so much difficult to make a post here.

Bitcointalk and Crypto talk have some same features and some different features. We write post in both forum and we get paid. But crypto talk is easy compare to bitcointalk. On bitcoin talk we need to more ranks for earning but on Crypto talk we completing hundred posts and we get paid after 7 days. 

Edited by Bhaigo5
  • +4 1

I have found out that the beginning is much more complicated than cryptotalk, so if someone wants to take their first steps Within the crypto world, it seems to me that cryptotalk is the best option, then when someone with experience could also work in bitcointalk, actually have not had the option to adjust there in light of the fact that the presence of the site isn't charming to take a gander at. Thank you!!

I know about the cryptotalk but I don't know more about the bitcointalk, cryptotalk is a best forum which provides their members too sources of earning and learning. Any member which having the too bit knowledge on this forum then they start their work on this forum and by the passage of time they get the huge knowledge and learn too much. 

• +2 1

I have no idea about Bitcoin talk in my opinion Cryptotalk is one of the best platform for earning and learning if we work properly we increase our knowledge and get a very reasonable amount of money as a beginner I just focus on Cryptotalk forum only

I choose cryptotalk forum because its very simple to use and anyone can join, read the rules and start using it very simply. But bitcointalk forum its very hard to use especially for new users and it has a theme that is hard to understand too but they pay good...

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend.I don't use bitcointalk personally but I use cryptotalk personally and I have a great experience with this forum.It is a great forum which helps me to learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and earn a hendsome amount of money for living at the same time.

There are many conditions for writing topics to reach high levels in the forum to start getting payments. There is huge differences between cryptotalk and bitcoin talk their earning method and mode of activities. It is not possible to compare them, the two complement each other. They are very important for every novice in this field. The earning from cryptotalk is more easy then bitcoin talk then you create good post then you will be able to receive your income under seven days.