Did cryptotalk contribute in saving lives? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Did cryptotalk contribute in saving lives?

Yes, basically. Of course, I think cryptocurrency is the only forum through which you can make money and gain a lot of knowledge through this great forum. As we know people make money through this forum they use their daily expenses and make their life easier. In fact, if we look at the income from cryptocurrencies, the corals are meeting their daily expenses.

Yes for sure because cryptotalk gives a wonderful opportunity for many people who can work from homes especially in the epidemic Corona time everyone's job has gone, cryptotalk had done a wonderful job in helping peoples.

The earnings that i got here is really helping me especially during this pandemic, at the beggining i was using for buying useless things but now i am investing altcoins because i am expecting a huge bull run inside 2021, as we all know bitcoin is collecting a lots of money and i beileve those moneys will start to involve altcoins after bitcoin dominance start to decrease.

• Useful or interesting 1

Some people are just eating, drinking and wearing through the cryptotalk forum earnings, so thats means people are getting too much help from this forum that's we never expectedly. 

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, of course encryption has contributed greatly to the service of humanity, it is a new, useful and wonderful area of work, and as in the Corona pandemic, encryption has manufactured protective masks, it's really cool. 

• +2 1

On 4/16/2020 at 12:58 PM, Babubu609 said:

What have you did with your daily earning have you made contribution in saving lives with your earnings in cryptotalk?

Hello friend, you really raise important point about utilization of ones earning, I joined the forum a few days ago actually and I haven't started earning yet but hope to do so soon. I will like to help people around too, the current pandemic has increase unemployment rate and helping friend around will do good.

Crypto talk is paying us with nice amount of money because bitcoin price is increasing massively. I think it effect all of us positively. Personally i am investing this money to buy altcoins, i want to create long term altcoin portofilo and i hope  i can make profit with doing that.

Nowadays it is a difficult time, for those who do not have a job, he does something to do something. My idea is at least they can help themselves to earn without being homeless. People are looking for jobs online and in cryptocurrencies if they find this opportunity.

I have been working in this forum for a short time and I do not have a lot of credit, but I put it all in the investment section in order to get good profits and it helped many people to improve their standard of living. It helped eliminate poverty and hunger among people.

I have not yet succeeded in getting any payment from this forum yet and after I successfully linked my account I will strive to provide useful things to the members and get a good payment and I am optimistic about that

Through my experience in this forum, it greatly contributed to saving my life and facilitating a lot of things above me and I think many have the same experience as mine in this wonderful forum

I think I will definitely do what I can to help others but for the time being I think I will invest in cryptocurrencies in order to set up my business in the future

Yes cryptotalk have saves lives since it provides you with a job that you earn and learn with your earnings you can feed yourself and some friends without food no one can live cryptotalk has done this for that means it save thousands of lives.

• +3 1

I am trying to reach the quota to get paid as well. If ever I would be given a chance, why not. Since helping people now is not just about being good but is becoming more of a responsibility since there are people suffering to this event. 

I have many things to pay for in my life, my income in cryptocurrencies is mostly that I save for doing great things like buying a car to buy a house. I only transfer the few to fiat when really needed. Cryptocurrency gives me many opportunities. I never thought that I could earn money to save on such goals. My job salary is just enough to 

• +4 1

For now i just keep my profit from crypto talk for a future investment, because now i just learn and get a good knowledge about trading in cryptocurrency and also in forex , and after that i will investing a small amount just for get an experience in the market , and than i can invest my capital in Trading in cryptocurrency and forex.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk and yobit are definitely making a great thing allowing people to earn some cryptocurrency which can help us to buy something important or even invest in crypto.

• +5 1

I think yes cryptotalk is giving employment to so many of people's and everyone is happy after getting into this campaign because of the advantage and benefits they are getting not only here members are getting payment as bitcoins even all are having more opportunity to learn about cryptocurrency that will going to be a best part of this campaign

That's is great cryptotalks really contributes in saving lives even if it didn't contribute in fighting the pandemic coronavirus it still helps in getting you food for your family and this is also consider as saving life

Well, this topic is over exaggerating mate because cryptocurrency may not saving lives, this is just sustaining the daily needs of people like now, they need some money to buy some foods while facing the crisis in this world.

Yes of course for me cryptotalk contributed my life, indeed not all of them but some of them. l mean cause of corona we can not go out from house. But we can work here, maybe earning is so low, but it is greater than nothing

Definitely yes, the campaign has been making a lot of positive contribution to my financial life. I hope and I think most of us wish the campaign continues for a long time to come

I have not yet succeeded in getting any payment from this forum yet and after I successfully linked my account I will strive to provide useful things to the members and get a good payment and I am optimistic about that

Through my experience in this forum, it greatly contributed to saving my life and facilitating a lot of things above me and I think many have the same experience as mine in this wonderful forum

I think I will definitely do what I can to help others but for the time being I think I will invest in cryptocurrencies in order to set up my business in the future