Are you a trader of this kind ??  - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Are you a trader of this kind ?? 

I always try to convey my knowledge with the learners which i have but I'm very afraid of these types of people who get knowledge about cryptocurrency and avoid from sharing with others. Some dude and selfish people demand for money to share the knowledge with the other members. Please don't be selfish keep on sharing good knowledge.

On 4/16/2020 at 11:33 AM, abualez said:

I see some of those who trade cryptocurrencies or who have information about digital currencies such as Bitcoin and others dominated by the spirit of greed and monopoly of information and the unwillingness to teach others how to enter the cryptocurrency market as if this way was found for them only ... I reject this type of traders and consider them traders predominantly They have a spirit of selfishness, because I believe that helping others and guiding them on this market will lead to raising the economy of society and the spread of cryptocurrencies.

@abualez You are absolutely right mate and i totally support your opinion as some that has the knowledge of Cryptocurrency fails to teach those that don't know anything about it as this is greediness and selfishness. Teaching more people about Cryptocurrency will improve the economy when people engage in digital marketing like Cryptocurrency.

I do not believe that there are such people in the forum, as we are here as one family sharing knowledge, opinions and ideas in addition to that if we look at the subject from an external perspective, the impulse of people to buy cryptocurrencies will lead to an increase in demand and thus high currency market prices, and this will benefit all traders and investors

These type of people you talked about are not selfish or monopoly, many individuals dont have interest in cryptocurrencies world they still think it's a scam. I explained to my friends and they rejected cryptocurrencies. 

Lets say that you have put a lot of years understanding the methods and the way that cryptocurrencies are going with and then you have decided to start a small course teaching others how they can earn money by simple steps by giving them the final results that you have known after these years so in that case, you are not selfish and you are not the only one who knows about cryptocurrencies but you might be the best one with the most experience. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think those you have discussed are selfish.  These people never want the good of others. They take advantage of others but they never give benefits. Those who benefit by whom he should benefit.

This is a big mistake where people who have important information and monopolize that information is a bad thing. We have to cooperate with each other in order to benefit from the information and take people's opinions in order to achieve our dreams and reach our goals

Have also noticed this in some people and the funny thing they dont know is that if they refuse to teach someone definitely the person they refuse to help will certainly get help from someone else

Yes I definitely follow the way you are thinking. If you get a knowledge then share it with who do not have that knowledge. And this is the thing that we must do in this. Just help others to earning and that will be our biggest earning more than money. 

• +1 1

On 4/16/2020 at 11:33 AM, abualez said:

I see some of those who trade cryptocurrencies or who have information about digital currencies such as Bitcoin and others dominated by the spirit of greed and monopoly of information and the unwillingness to teach others how to enter the cryptocurrency market as if this way was found for them only ... I reject this type of traders and consider them traders predominantly They have a spirit of selfishness, because I believe that helping others and guiding them on this market will lead to raising the economy of society and the spread of cryptocurrencies.

@abualez you make mention of greed and selfishness, but I did not see it in that way, because helping some people will only give you bad reputation because if you introduced someone in a trading or investment and the market turn upsidedown the blame will be your head. What I normally do is I don't call or tell people about this kind of things but if they come willingly I will guide them. Sometime it is better not to introduce some people into trading because the market is not stable....

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/16/2020 at 3:33 PM, abualez said:

You are right dear. Many people become blind in greed of money and forget all things they just want to earn money and never care about other and never hell other but we have to show some sympathy to other and always try to help other. If there is some bad people than there is also some good people that are always trying to help other and many people in this forum are helping others and some of them also helping me. So we also remember the good peoples with some bad people and never forget them.

This is an act of greed. It is best to share information on cryptocurrencies in order to earn and to share knowledge on importance of cryptocurrencies in this globalization. So I would love to encourage and support others to join because greed would only take us backward.

In this forum, we should help one another and offer extraordinary guidance to members individuals in exchanging cryptographic forms of money and how to benefit from them. No data should be hoarded by individuals who have insight in exchanging in light of the fact that this is unjustifiable as I might suspect.

Yet the majority haven't even  to examine the Bitcoin whitepaper that has been round from the start, i can not truely assist the ones humans. I am no longer an excellent teacher, i as an alternative factor people closer to Andreas M. Antonopoulos motion pictures when they're fascinated on gaining knowledge of.

• +2 1

There may be many traders who are as described above. But thankfully there are others who guides and helps others to trade in the right manner. This is without any personal benefit. So let us forget the first type of trader and be thankful to the second type.

Trading online is a very difficult task for us because we don't know much about it.So I joined this form to learn more about trading.we benifit greatly from working on crypto site .

When we join this form, the first members on it express their views.And they write a lot of information related to the topic in their posts which gives us a lot of knowledge and knowledge about trading.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, yes, I agree with you on this, in general I reject people who refuse to help others, but I see that these people are the ones who lose more because of their actions, no one helps them

I don't fall in this type of trader because I listen suggestions from my seniors & teachers.  I also take patience sometime so my orders from order books will be easily executed at higher price range.  Crypto trader should wise enough friends. 

Yes should not only work for our own benefits but also for the benefits of our society. We can make our society economically a better place when we help others. This is a duty towards the society.

In this platform we are constantly helping other members who do not have the same information as everyone and need someone to guide them, I do not see bad that we help our friends in the cryptographic trade and how to do to have more benefits

I will advise all the newbies to not focus on trading, just earn from cryptotalk here by providing knowledge to others and cash out them to fulfill your daily needs

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My Friend

I do not see bad that we help our friends in the cryptographic trade and how to do to have more benefits.

Thankfully there are others who guides and helps others to trade in the right manner. This is without any personal benefit.

Good Luck

On 4/17/2020 at 8:20 AM, George10 said:

In cryptocurrency trading we must put away greediness of not wanting to help others because it will not take us any where therefore, let's be willing to help one another and beginners so that we don't get counted on the group of greed ones.

You are right my friend I am agree with you . We should always helps eachother because we are like a family on this forum . And I think family members always helps eachother . If we do help I think we don't lose our money because we don't give our money other members we just told about crypto trading .

• +1 1

This is of course one of the most selfish and self-centered individual.

They indeed really does no good to other but this at the same is OK since crytoTalk forum is not initiated for unnecessary people who will only jokes with it's rules and that's why I suggest that you should always know the kind of people you'll introduces in the platform who will positively impact the forum as they're getting impacted.

I have seen many of them who work as crypto talk but they do not tell anyone  else I think it's  great job to tell someone else I thank the members from whom I learned a lot and still learning