Russian section is more active then English. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Russian section is more active then English.

Yes, the Russian section is more active than the language department for English, and the reason is that the cryptocurrency began in Russia and its members interact more with each other.

This is due to the reason that the forum's creators are of Russian origin as well, because Yobit is a Russian platform and it definitely targets Russians! Therefore, the Russian section is full of active people, and we see that the Russian section really contains a lot of good and useful information, while we lack such articles here.

• +3 1

I am not Russian Speaker.  I don't know about  Russian language.  I am English. So I use this language to explain my ideas and opinions about specific topics. English section is not  a bad section in this forum.

English.We see Crypto sometimes scammed so much by scammers.But may be in russian section,They are using local language,so they are more active and prominent in this forum. I guess all of us would prefer to write in our native language instead of english. You can express your thoughts better and be understanded

I also noticed that russian section is more active than english section.but most of the people prefer to do work in english because it is so popular language all over the world.

I've never looked at the Russia option before. Since I don't know Russian, I always write in the English section. But now I wonder how active they are. The English part is also very active, but new topics are not written in some parts.

Off course my dear it is more active because this huge platform is created by Russia. So Russian peoples are like this site and get happiness to work on this forum. So the Russian section is more active on this forum.

Yes, my friend, you are right to divide it with the Russian. It is more and more interactive than the English section, but my dear I think that the fraudsters are in the Russian section and they are more than the English section.

Yes mate Russian section will be so active than English section because Russian section is a single specking language section that are not that much which make them understand one another easily but English section is having much members and most of them could not speak the language fluently

Because of this, the members of the Russian department have discipline where they can discuss more and better through their useful posts and since it is only from one country, which is Russia, so, no other objectionable people can ruin their forum unlike their English department where  There are different countries and different kinds of people here, so there are lots of spammers here.

Well said my friend I totally agree with your opinion. Because at the Russian section the number of members are in large quantity than the English section. Because it's the Russian site . Also there are many experts at this section too.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Yes of course my dear friend I agree with you. Russian section is more active than English language. Participate in yobit is very helpful.

Well my friend I'm not know the main reason but in my opinion Russian is big amount of people and they have more knowledge and earning experience so that's why they are more active then English

This forum and yobit is from Russia and the moderators and admin is also from Russia and t; the main reason for this. This forum is very popular in Russia and may sponsors support it from Russia. I think this is the main reason for it. Thanks for the post.

It is very noticeable thing that Russian section is only for Russia people and they are more on platforms than us.And moreover is Russian people are not fluent in english ever .how amazing it is cryptotalk management really appriciatable who included Russians and value them and Russian also really value this forum that is the reason they are more than us.Mostly they are trying to find opportunity of employment .This time they do some more than English people.

Edited by Mehwisbsadiq

I think the main reason behind this is that the source of crypto discussion is from Russia. That's why there are more people from Russia. But I'm not sure about that. Moreover, the people of that section are very sincere and they help each other.

Yes I think English section is more active than Russian section  because English is an international language and a lot of people have information about it that's why more people are engaged with the  English section as compared to the Russian section but I think we should also try Russian section.

I think the members of the Russian section have discipline so that they can discuss more and better through the useful posts they make and since it is only from one country, which is Russia, so, no other objectionable person can separate their forum from the English section where  There are different countries and different kinds of people here so there are plenty of spammers here which is the cause of unhealthy division.

• +5 1

Is it really ! Ohh my goodness I didn't notice that even is really true are russian section is more active than english one but how it is possible because most of the people on this platform not belong to Russia so according to my calculations most of the people are from other countries and they can only use english because it is an international language .I am wondering now are russian people are much involved in this platform or others as well.

I think my dear friend crypotalk is originated from Russian and there only two languages allow one is English and other is Russian so that Russian is more active in this platform. 

I think that the forum supports the Russian language as a mother tongue and it is possible that Russian speakers have a large share of it, but this does not mean that the English language department is inactive, but we encourage everyone to do the best.

Yes the Russian section in more activated then English because Russian section has more members then English section. Russian section is only for Russian and English section is for members of rest of the world.

Yes dear main reasons is that most user from Russia country and they can create good topics in their language and they support to one another and therefore their repotation is high . But in English section people are not give repotation. I don't know why is it . 

• +3 1