Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

Thank you for your such a informative post. Yes you are right we should earn money through crypto talk instead sitting at homes free.This forum is like a part-time job and this job demand from us a very short time about two hours maximum. It is the best platform to earn money in the current situation.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information with us. Your information is always good and important. I hope for more success and success and provide us with all the important information we need.

Hello! Yes, there are many ways to make money with cryptocurrency. But not everyone is profitable if you don't know how to work. If you want to make money on investments, then you should know that you can lose money if the cryptocurrency in which you invested can fall in price. And if you want to engage in Trading, then you should know that without knowledge you will not be able to make good money.

With this quarantine and lockdown situation , the cash move has additionally been blocked through the authorities as there may be no enterprise taking place, humans aren't having jobs , pay cuts are taking place and in this case marketplace is low however fue to lower in purchasing power, there may be discount in funding percentage. 

Yes I think this quarantine is the best time to make it productive just go and make posts and make this time valuable. We always have to bear in mind that this world is not to start with big investments..

• +1 1

Much obliged to you my companion for sharing these approaches to procure the digital currency in we are sitting in our homes in isolate and accordingly secure our day by day expenses and positively truly outstanding of these strategies is exchanging and putting resources into cryptographic forms of money in Yobit.

Absolutely right opinion because there are lot of members is work to quarantine another fact to virus and decrease a commodity and production economy is break down so many people is demage to virus and then making a money to online.

It's easy to say that you can only win in quarantine, but the truth is that people spend money and protect other assets because investing is important. The only way to make money is to donate and receive services.

I am a student during this delima situation holidays in our colleges I spent free 1 lockdown during this lockdown I came to know about this platform yes true not to sit at home free work on this platform and earn your reward of hard work this is best platform for earning.

The advantages of cryptocurrency are many but one of them is anybody can still make money even during lock down make money in door. Even now that that lock down is over in some parts of the world, one can still make money from home.

On 1/8/2021 at 4:36 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Good mate. So long as you are ready to learn, give your all back to the forum and be consistent with it, you will have no problem even in the long run and it will be a matter of time before you become a top member. It doesn't matter the volume of input but the quality of it.

And the interesting part? You earn BTC and Talk token in the process 😉😊.

Am indeed very ready, and I can really see that this forum is the best place for any member to achieve his or her dream about anything related to cryptocurrency, I have been earning some talk token and btc ( Satoshi ) already and that's amazing and encouraging also

• Useful or interesting 1

7 minutes ago, HasFahd said:

Am indeed very ready, and I can really see that this forum is the best place for any member to achieve his or her dream about anything related to cryptocurrency, I have been earning some talk token and btc ( Satoshi ) already and that's amazing and encouraging also

Well, I am happy to hear that. Simply here is one of the best and also the most beginner's friendly compared to similar like BitcoinTalk.

Easily in here, you learn crypto with ease, get to meet more experienced, engage in educating and constructive conversations. With that, there will be absolute no problem. And with the rewards, you can make those as investments and have good returns.

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The best one idea for earning by cryptocurriences then that one is trading only best idea we also can earn by gambling but it's not best we also can earn by investing and this one is best but in my opinion we can only earn maximum 10 percent of our total payment that we invest so it's also only the way by which we can earn profit that's particular but there is no risk so when there is no risk then it's not a business because in business we face loss or profit so the best business is trading. 

On 4/15/2020 at 3:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

I agree with you, due to this pandemic people are just bound to their homes. During this quarantine, we should not waste our time. We should spend time in gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies which make us able to get benefit from investing, trading and gambling which depends upon cryptocurrency. 

• +4 1

Yes I totally agreed with you, because of Corona virus most of the people are quarantine, they have free time. Instead of wasting their time they should have to work on this forum in order to earn and get a new knowledge about cryptocurrencies. 

Yeah, we need to do work from home in this quarantine, crypto is the best choice, so we don't need to go out sideways, so use crypto to earn I buy some coins and I do day trading, because I'm at home most of the time so it's not necessary to check prices every hour so I do easily.

now due to coviod holidays everyone stay at home .so dont waste time works hard and get bicoins and earns more profit .investing and trading is the best way of earn money in the crypto talk when the rate is lower you should buy coins and stock them in your wallet when the rate is higher you sell them and get more profit and money.

• +1 1

Yes All are free thses quarantine days All can work online on cryptotalk platfrom they can earn by their homes dont waste your time workhard and earn.it is the best time to earn.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

Indeed I truly concur with you, it is smarter to bring in cash while we are on isolate, there are numerous approaches to bring in cash in light of crypto. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this and be careful everybody.

Crypto world is very amazing. You can make money when you are in home through investing in bitcoin during this time of quarantine and working hard in this platform. Also trading is another option but finding good and potential coins for investment is not easy.

Very good recommendations my friend, I think I can improve my computer to be able to work better with what I can gather from what I can earn, since it is a great forum where we all learn and win, and above all we leave contributions that can help other people.

Really isn’t about only during the quarantine period but rather even after the pandemic some of us are just seating down at home doing nothing but with this cryptotalk forum we can earn from comfort of our house and we will also be gaining knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency world.

• +1 1

In fact you are right, it because I was tiredof staying at home doing nothing that lead me to the discovery of this platform by a friend, and now our quarntine is actually paying .

• Investing

Yes dude it  is very much helpful because everyone must need to do some  hard work in cryptocurrencies and because completely free in quarantine  amd helps to maintain their financial state too

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, we are going through a crisis with the spread of the epidemic. We all committed ourselves to our homes and some lost their work. The situation was very bad, and dealing with cryptocurrencies reduces friction with monetary currencies. I agree with you in your opinion.