Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

Thanks for your post. We really need to do work from home in quarantine or spend time to stable the economy effected by corona. We can trade just need to check the market in each hour and day. We can also do freelancing. If we have skills. 

• +3 1

Hi friends,We should not only earn by posting on this platform, but we should also trade on it and should  investment so that we can earn a lot more over it.This is a great time to spend time sitting at home and you said that we kept working.When can we invest in this platform and earn a lot of profit.

• +5 1

Yes it is very helpful for us to make money on just sitting in the house and doing nothing anything hard just you have internet connection and have some info about cryptotalk then you will get online earnings. Thank you and best of luck. But you have shared very good post

Yes it is very helpful for us to make money on just sitting in the house and doing nothing anything hard just you have internet connection and have some info about cryptotalk then you will get online earnings. Thank you and best of luck. But you have shared very good post

• +5 1

@Raqeebzy Hi dear, in quarantine all of us are free ,and want to earn money to fulfill the daily desires,this forum provides us such am opportunity so that we can earn money by sitting at home.which is really helpful to us.

On 4/23/2020 at 3:53 PM, jacker said:

Thank you. This was a simple and understandable explanation that helped me understand some points. I try to understand the optimal investment process to reach the highest profit. In fact, I have no profit online except from this forum and I try to use this profit to work on an investment in the platform

• +5 1

The world was shocked this year as things we have never experienced happened this year. This includes the total lockdown which made a lot of people lose their jobs and source of income. But thanks to cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and the likes, some people were saved from being totally jobless

Hello, I thank you for this post, yes I absolutely agree with you. It would be very good for us to earn money while in quarantine,and let's not forget that there are too many ways to make money.The best way to make money and be useful to people is to be here.

• +5 1

Yes ,this is the right  you can make money in this forum. You should not sit home quarratine doing nothing without doing anything most especially when the covid-19 was ravaging the world.

Due to many restrictions from the corona virus we have to stay home quarantined but we can still earn lot of cool cash if we go into the world of crypto

The whole world is currently suffering from a virus called corona. And at this time, if everyone wants to become self-reliant by earning some money by working on this platform without spending their leisure time in a home quarantine, then we welcome them.  Moreover, you just have to spend some time to work.  The biggest thing is not to invest any money here

• +5 1

Good topic my friend. When in quarantine or lockdown period , you get a lot of free time which can be converted into money if work a bit hard. Cryptotalk helps to earn money just by posting comments or topic. But the contents should be genuine. Thank you.

Is good to make money with cryptocurrency at home but if you know how to operate it very well and also follow all it skill in discharging it duties.

Yes it is necessary to do useful work and take advantage of the free time to make a profit and collect money from the internet.but if you are new you have to study for your knowledge must have knowledge you can work

We can easily make money in sit in home in quartine in case of carona.becase we don't go out for job but we also need job for earning money and crypto solve this issue and we can earn money easy in home with cryptocurrency.its rules is simple and easy.we can get good information and knowledge and experience about crypto currency.and in home with some work we can get good money. 

On 4/15/2020 at 3:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

It was literally a useful post. And one must be able to distinguish between terms especially if he/she is new in this crypto world. I want to add something that investing require mind and little bit of luck but gambling one only trust on luck and don't use there minds to think or predict which currency is going to rise and which one is going to decrease. So they don't know the technical details of that.

Even in investing we can't be sure which currency is going to rise and fall but we can predict.

We should make money with cryptocurrencies.they can gives us a lot of benefits.we can learn and than invest in these currencies.we can also do trading to get maximum benefits but with trading we can also loss money.

Indeed, it is really good time to work on crypto. We don't need to go outside and interact with people to do business on crypto currency. Only we need is a internet and a device. If you are a beginner on crypto start your business with less amount, trade and invest on crypto. And try to learn the process. It may take some time to earn. Don't rush yourself.

Working in the field of cryptocurrencies saved a lot of people from hardship during the quarantine era and I am one of these people and I agree with you about the positivity of working in trading and investing to make fair and legal profits, but gambling is not a good way to win cryptocurrencies since it ends in losing capital.

Thanks for great information. Last eight months had passed and in seven months I did nothing special expect to stay at home quarantined. Then one of my friend ask me to do work at this forum.here I came start gethring info about this forum and stared work here. This forum helped me alot and I got info from this forum how to trade etc. It is very useful and legit forum

Hello, I hope you are having a good time, I joined the site recently and I was seeing that it is a good alternative for us to come to contribute what we know about cryptocurrencies, so I think it is a great opportunity that gives us the forum to earn cryptos.

Due to pandemic situations everyone sit at home.  So it best time to stay home and earn money online due to cryptotalk.  You can also learn many things.  This site so much took profit. Best of luck all of you .

Currently, the restrictions imposed in many countries have returned due to the continuing waves of Coronavirus and the emergence of new strains. This forum gives hope and a breath for people to maintain their intellectual fitness and can earn money to provide for their needs and since this comment was published a year ago, restrictions are still imposed, so we must continue And we develop and rely on this forum.

You are absolutely right it is necessary that we should work, so working on this site is very interesting. You get money from making posts, i think there is no platform that will give you money to post.

• +1 1

Thank you, dear friend, for your wonderful post. It is very useful and rich in important information for every member of the Crypto Talk platform. I, like you, do not recommend gambling and I invite everyone to stay away from illegal ways to earn. 

I also feel good while working here because I am also earning cryptocurrency from this forum and now is the best time to spend time here and in order to make money with cryptocurrency at home, you have to follow the rules and regulations and post good quality