Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

I agree with you Faucets pay very little money but the work here is much better and brings us more profits , but we must adhere to the rules set by the supervisor or you will be deleted..

Yes of course cryptotalk is better because on this we learn a lot and earn.On the platform, our knowledge mummies grow very much, we get to learn a lot of new things and on this platform we only get the money to write and I like it in this very good platform.

CryptoTalk is currently paying much better than any other site and they are performing much better than any other site helping many people. Many sites pay more than crypto but crypto is far ahead in other tasks. As crypto pays, they have a lot of knowledge experience.  So other sites cannot be compared with crypto.

On 4/15/2020 at 10:04 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are working  are working before  Faucets.  But  they pay us few amount.  Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets asit pay 3 $ per day by simply  writing  small artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  round about with in month.

Cryptotalk is way better than faucets. Faucets is just a waste of time because you can only earn small amount of money compared to cryptotalk forum. I am glad I joined cryptotalk because I previously worked on faucete and it's totally not worth it.

If you have decided to venture into the cryptocurrency industry, then we are confident you have heard about the world’s most famous digital currency — Bitcoin. Since this cryptocurrency dominates the entire market, it’s only natural for new investors to gravitate toward it. Trading digital currencies can be an intimidating process for newbies, and not

If you have decided to venture into the cryptocurrency industry, then we are confident you have heard about the world’s most famous digital currency — Bitcoin. Since this cryptocurrency dominates the entire market, it’s only natural for new investors to gravitate toward it...........

I havent heard about faucets.I dont know what it this.it's look like a earning app.But i dont prefef it as you said it pay is little than crypto.So i always prefer crypto for online earning.From here we can not only earn a lot but also learn alot. 

On 4/15/2020 at 2:04 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets

I agree with you @Ch Ayyan I used to collect faucets to get BTC Satoshi before joining this forum then my best friend told me to join cryptotalk and told me about 1000 BTC Satoshi per useful post which gets positive reputation and also about 10 talk tokens per useful post. So I started in September. Today I got my withdrawal of  my earnings from the faucets which is about 180 TRX This is the earnings from the faucets for 3 months which I can easily make from CryptoTalk in just 2 days with the bonus of knowledge, Thanks cryptotalk moderators for such a great opportunity.. 

It very obvious that cryptotalk is better by far, cryptotalk is the best online site that pays it members for executing some little task, although I don't know about faucet much,what I know much about is cryptotalk, am still learning in the forum always

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, HasFahd said:

It very obvious that cryptotalk is better by far, cryptotalk is the best online site that pays it members for executing some little task, although I don't know about faucet much,what I know much about is cryptotalk, am still learning in the forum always

@HasFahd Dear brother, faucet is also an organization like cryptotalk organization but the work is little different if we compare its with each other then I like cryptotalk because it is too easy.

• +1 1

spigots is truly wrost technique for acquiring if as of now we have great experience and knowlede in market ( as my assessment ) . 

cryptotalk is endless time better then facucets beacuse with acquiring we can got a high measure of information here Also.

I'm still using the faucets but they are scrooge they can easily pay more if they want to. So without referrals a sum of money earning here for a day would take me maybe almost about two months to earn with a faucet website. 

Edited by Basomali

This should be absolutely right because it's warrant no referrer,In any forum where it's warrant no referrer one should find it's easier because it's direct from the site

Well dear it would be a foolish action if u compared both bcz cryptotalk is highly appreciated and best platform which allows u to earn 3$ dollar on daily basis and in faucets it's takes month to earn 3$ and dear most of the faucets are scams. Cryptotalk is a legitimate platform which helps everyone to earn and learn the Cryptocurrencies

21 hours ago, MT khan said:

@HasFahd Dear brother, faucet is also an organization like cryptotalk organization but the work is little different if we compare its with each other then I like cryptotalk because it is too easy.

Okay, thanks @MT khan not all members actually see new members question in the comment section and reply to it, now I realize that faucet is an organization like cryptotalk and Bitcointalk, I will read more about it, I really appreciate for the reply and simple explanation.

• +1 1

this is indisputably so, it cannot be compared with a crane.  yes, of course, we need to work here, so to speak, but in general it is much better for us, even at times, of all kinds of cranes.

I don't know anything about faucet I only know cryptotalk,And cryptotalk is the best ever platform I know to my own understanding people that are in this platform using faucet they thought faucet is giving huge profit, it's only cryptotalk that gives huge amount of money very well.

Cryptotalk is far better than faucet. Even though I don't know much about faucet but through Cryptotalk we can earn dollars in this platform. We just need to be hard working users to get a huge profit and learn the environment. The platform is already good deal than any other sites I have seen including faucet.

No doubt cryptotalk is way better than faucet, cryptotalk actually pays much better than faucet, faucet pay little amount compare to cryptotalk

Yes, man, Cryptotalk is much much better, it helps me to gain first capital for trading on Yobit! No one faucet can compete with it!

• +2 1

Base on my own opinion crypto pay more than faucets, faucets does not pay in high currency while crypto pay high amount , faucets is paying monthly with low price 

Certainly the cryptotalk forum is better than the faucets which it just a waste of time, but through the forum you can learn and collect capital for trading to reap profits or invest more quickly.

• +1 1

Yes it is much better than faucets because faucets pays us less amount of money and we have to work a lot but in cryptotalk we have to work less and amount of pay is better than faucets.

Yes obviously. In crypto there are friendly environment. People can work here without investment just give your valuable time is the investment here. There are no time limitations to your work.you can work here whenever you get time.            

• +2 1

You're right, this forum is way  better than the faucets and other forums. We can make more than 3$ in this forum, thanks to the bitcoin price. We're getting paid with bitcoin and the price is increasing every day ,and this forum is becaming more profitable place, we can also improve our knowledge about crypto in this forum, whic is better than the earnings.

• +3 1

Yes man, the rest I am using myself, about 2 others is the best, this platform from which we can do online awning, I have been sitting myself, I have also told this, it will also do these things and if we do not now we will all do it