Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

Yes i think it is right. Crypto talk is much better than the faucet. Because crypto talk give us more and regularly money than other forum. So it is east to say crypto forum is better.

• +1 1

Welcome
Of course, and without any doubt, supporting the talk about crypto and bitcoin, and that we serve the platform that supports crypto and that offers us good money for a short time, is considered much better than faucets that offer little money for hard work and a long time.

• +2 1

I believe that Cryptotalk is better than faucets, faucets are a waste of time and you cannot earn much of them, but here you can earn a lot of bitcoin and talc, but your posts should be useful and not violate the forum standards.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, we cannot compare any other resources with this wonderful forum, from my point of view and from the point of view of many, I think faucets are a waste of time.
Here the difference is very clear. You first learn and acquire knowledge, and at the same time you earn money and open the way for you to invest and trading.

• +2 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, of course, we cannot compare this forum with faucets because this forum is much better in all respects because we earn knowledge and money in this forum. But in faucets we only earn some money there. The sums they pay us here in the forum are much more than faucets.

Yes my friend you said absolutely right crypto is much better than the faucets and one thing more I want to tell you that you can easily get the profit with the cryptocurrency and I like cryptocurrency much more than the other currencies

• +4 1

Yes it is this forum is the best in terms of making daily earning as much as you make good and informative post here you can accomplish 30 max post per day you will earn 30000 satoshi which has a good value. And there are no faucet can give you profit like that so Cryptotalk was better than any faucet.

Yes, of course. Taps have little and limited scientific and material benefit. Just as some taps are fraudulent and do not profit you. As for this platform, it provides you with knowledge and teaches you everything that is useful about cryptocurrencies and their updates. It also pays you some profits in exchange for writing some  The publications, and qualify you to enter the most powerful and profitable trade

• +1 1

Previously, I worked in free faucets such as faucet hub's micro wallet, which stores a large number of free faucets to demand free crypto currency, but frankly, I think these faucets are a waste of time. Crypto talk forum, on the other hand, is a much better comparison because it pays $3 per day.

Absolutely right it is much better than faucets because it pays more money than faucets and it is also good platform for learning and earning money so we should use only cryptotalk not any other sites which are time taking and boring sites.

Hi There is a lot of differences between crypto talk and faucets. At this forum we got double benefits e,g earning and learning boht benefits are here crypto talk pay us a reasonable amount but faucet doesn't so I suggest everyone to work here. 

You can't even compare cryptotalk forum with Faucets, because cryptotalk forum is far better than Faucets site. Cryptotalk forum provides us with an opportunity to learn about cryptocurrencies and also to earn income but you only earn a penny in Faucets site. 

Indeed, this forum is very cool, it cannot be compared in taps, because many of it are fraud and lies, but here we learn a lot of useful things, and we take money by sharing our information.

• +3 1

Yes crypto talk is much better platform then the other foram, because i think if we visited different section other then the beginners we gain the lot of extra knowledge of the crypto world, more over it also pay better then other foram. Thanks.

Hello mate, I'm still a new member to the cryptocurrency world, so I don't know much about faucet rather cryptotalk forum, but to me non of the earning platform will be compare to the cryptotalk platform in both earning and learning, thanks.

In fact, my friend, I find that faucets are a waste of time, nothing more, as I will not waste my valuable time for $ 3 a month, and of course this forum is a thousand times better than taps, so I advise everyone not to waste their time.

They invest their time in working on this forum, earning bitcoin, and learning to trade cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I agree with you my friend .. of course Cryptotalk is much better than the rest. It is the only way in which I found electronic gain in a truly useful and enjoyable way.

• +2 1

Yes my friend cryptotalk is much better than faucets because we cannot earn too much money from faucet which we earn from this platform in a little time because faucets takes a long time for providing this money so o don't think thatwe have any need to work on faucet except cryptotalk. 

hello dear hope so you are fine and making fun on this forum dear i have no idea about faucet and for me cryptotalk is the best platform than other websites because it gives a lot of things including money and knowledge by working on this platform i am financial independent which is best thing for me 

• +2 1

I also think that step-by-step ascension may take a little longer, but your steps are more stable and durable, unlike Faucets, which can go up quickly, but any mistake can put you back to scratch.

I do not know anything about faucets, I have only worked in cryptotalk and I do not regret anything, I work hard every day and I like it a lot and with what they pay me it is enough and I have been able to save a little what I like the most about this site is that it is the safest and most reliable both to work and to collect.

Yes, my friend, we cannot compare or compare between the forum and the faucets because the forum depends on providing information to get profits, but faucets need a lot of time and effort to get low profits and you can get nothing too, so I prefer to work here in order to get Success in the future

• +1 1

I nothing about the faucet, so I can't say about that, but I think that the cryptotalk platform is more and far better than any free earnings platforms in the whole world, because the rest are just waste of time, so just stick close to the cryptotalk forum. 

• +2 1

Yes, this forum is much better than faucets, it gives good money compared to other sites and most of these sites are fraudulent trying to steal people their money they have collected.

• +2 1