Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

Of course, cryptotalk is much better. You can save effort and do simple things and learn from the comments of forum members. The faucets are just a waste of time and I do not recommend them.

The truth is that if crytotalk is better than any other platform to earn money without investment, in a month of work I was able to raise money to buy a mining plan in yobit. I am working hard in the forum and I am getting very good results, I recommend you take this as a job and the seriousness that this requires.

• Useful or interesting 1

Totally true, indeed I would say Cryptotalk is not only way better than faucets but also completely outcompetes any platform I'm aware of that pays crypto for taking part in it. Further, here we don't only receive a monetary reward for being committed with good quality content, but we are also able to gain a huge deal of knowledge here in Cryptotalk. 

We every are working  are functioning before  Faucets.  But  they recompense us hardly any amount.  Cryptotalk  is a lot better  at that time faucets asit forfeit 3 $ for each day by simply  writing  insignificant artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  curved about with in month.

• +2 1

Well mate i don't know much about faucets.But i would say that you will never find out the best platform than cryptotalk.Because it gives us much more than any other sites.Just by writting some topics,post,or comments.So that is why cryptotalk is the best than faucets.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/15/2020 at 2:49 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are working  are working before  Faucets.  But  they pay us few amount.  Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets asit pay 3 $ per day by simply  writing  small artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  round about with in month.

Way better than faucets because you can hardly earn $1 in a week but now if we work well we can earn up to 4-5$ in a day which is very profitable than working in the same sites for a day.

• +3 1

Yes you are right brother. Faucets can,t pay our full earning but the cryptotalk pay our full earning that is about $3 per day. There is a large difference between both the forum abd also there is difference in their method of payments. Faucets in early give full earning of work but after some time faucets cancel this method of payment.

Obviously cryptotalk forum can't be compared with faucets because earning in faucets it's really hard as it involves wastage of time and energy in earning low amount of money. A part from earning in cryptotalk forum it also gives out free knowledge which can be helpful to it's members to earn more money in crypto world outside the forum 

Hello friend, I have read about the subject and cryptotalk is the best site because it provides great rewards and knowledge about cryptography and is the best to earn income online.

Of course, as an adult, you cannot rely on faucets as a true source of income!
This is not acceptable because the profits are so low.
But you can teach young children at home to play with it and save the money they collect from it!

On 4/15/2020 at 5:04 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are working  are working before  Faucets.  But  they pay us few amount.  Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets asit pay 3 $ per day by simply  writing  small artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  round about with in month.

Faucets are not that good when you want to make bigger income. In crypto talk, we just don't right opinios and get paid, we learn from other member's perspective about crypto and we can use that knowledge that we learnt to make wise decisions in making a bigger profits.

Yes, buddy. It is way to better than faucets. Here, you can earn as much as $30 per week, unlike in faucets that is way to little and you need to wait for a very long time before you can earn. Also, you can assure that you can earn crypto in this forum compare to faucets that most of the time, are scams and fakes.

Yes definitely dear friend! I didn't find any site which offer us as much as crypto talk is paying. No doubt it is best site. But main thing is that by this site i learn about crypto world and now i making double profit from trading. Thanks 

I used faucet years back, the display and popping up of some useless advertisement is really annoying, and another thing is that you can't use browser adblocker because they will know and refuse to allow you earn money from the faucet website. Another annoying part of the faucets is that, after completing the task the next thing is to say NO funds available... gosh and sometimes you meet fake faucets that will put huge payout minimum, so before you able to reach such payout minimum you will sweat and later you won't even get paid. Faucet waste a lot of mobile data due to display of different kinds of advert here and there. To me CryptoTalk is far better because no stress, just comment or post with a useful posts and abide with rules and regulations.

• +2 1

I think this site is far much better than these faucets because many who tried them complain of them giving small earnings as compared to this site.

There is no comparison between both forum both are not similar crypto talk is a forum where we can share our opinion and get knowledge by others opinions and in the faucet no opinions are allow crypto have not referl program but facet Have the referl program in the facet we can earn money by posting and doing comments but in the facet admin and members are also earn money but crypto Give money for the post and comments So There is no comparison because cryptotalk is a comunity website and the facet is for promoting the cryptocurrency.

However the simplicity is better than faucets but however you wouldn't even get alot of information from there and the process there might be slower but kinda easier than cryptotalk as i think from my opinion the rules on faucets are less strict than here.

In Online I just got two site which are trusted and pay us. one of this is cryptocurrency and second of this is 2capture.  Bur for doing this you have to need a lot of time, I am not so much patient. so I can't do this and the another one is crypto and I love to trade in here it is one of of the best platform I have ever seen thank you

Hello my friends, I consider that the cryptotalk platform is better than any faucet, although I have not received my first payment, I have many friends, who have received good profits in satoshis, compared to the faucets, in this they earn very few amounts of satoshis and you have to dedicate a lot of time and strategies to them.

I agree with your opinion about that, Cryptotalk is really better than others.  Calls pay really less than cryptocurrencies.  Nothing more than this amount, but the opportunity that cryptocurrency gives us is possible to do something good.

i agree cryptotalk is a great paying site that cryptotalk is really much better then others and faucet pay realy smaller amount then cryptotalk but mote then amount is not everything and opportunity that cryptotalk gives us..

Cryptotalk is better than faucets for many things faucets pay you very little in cryptotalk you have fair earnings in faucets you don't learn anything you just waste your time here in cryptotalk you can gain a lot of knowledge that will serve us throughout our live

I think cryptotalk is the best platform where we can earn and learn equally. It helps to increase our knowledge and we can make our time productive that is there is no waste of time. So in my opinion cryptotalk is better than faucets because we can earn more compared to other. But we need patience hardwork dedication and determination. 

• +1 1

Really! Crypotalk is somewhat different from any other sites. this is the only platform that at the same time, gives us great rewards & knowledge. My friend i'm 101 percent agree with u, all faucets sites are waste of time. In faucets it takes long time to get huge amount of money but in this forum u can get an good profit per day.....

Yes cryptotalk is far more better then faucets. Here we can earn a lot of token and can trade by using them because trading is a good way to increase earning. I will not suggest to use faucets because it's useless and wastage of time. Just work hard on cryptotalk and earn.