The long term of Bitcoin !!!  - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The long term of Bitcoin !!! 

Long of term of bitcoin is more easy and fantastic so be careful about wrong trading just. Price of bitcoin depends upon on the market. So keep eyes on the market.

I did not know this before, but I want more information on this topic in the form of episodes so that we can benefit more and understand clearly.

Interesting thoughts, friend! In fact, you can expect many results from bitcoin, and get quite favorable offers for it. Because now is a time when cryptocurrency is actively developing, and therefore, I think, the more users there are, the better it will be in price!

It is apparent that Bitcoin is a reputational coin which has a great volume of price in the future it is known that the total supply of Bitcoin is 21 million according to report 18 million has been mined the remaining will be completed by next century but what flows into my mind now is that what if after the completion of the mining process of Bitcoin will there be shortage of supply? or it won't exist again because for everything in life has a pre dermined time, nothing last forever.

On 4/14/2020 at 8:08 PM, abualez said:

Im'  here at the cryptotalk forum and I feel fun diving into all the topics related to the bitcoin world..but today, by browsing on the internet I passed on one of the topics that made me curious to know that ... which is # division of Bitcoin  "it might be This information is outdated information for some of you, gentlemen, but for me it is interesting information and for this I wanted to share it with you and share it for beginners in the cryptotalk forum ...
Through my reading on this topic, I understood that the division and reduction of bitcoin every four years by currency programmers came to protect this currency from the impact of its future inflation, and for this reason a specific value was set for Bitcoin production, which amounts to 21 million bitcoins, which are produced by mining, Which will be completed by 2140, and therefore the mechanism for this is that in order to reach the maximum set in 21 million Bitcoin which is the total production distributed in the form of rewards to its members who dismantled the blocks by mining or transferring rewards, they are distributed according to the theory of decay .. !!

This is really interesting. I had no knowledge about it. Bitcoin has become succha major currency in todays world. I am hoping for bitcoin to be accepted worldwide as soon as possible.

• +1 1

We mostly have the idea that bitcoin run a program called halving event which use to take place after every four(4) years and that is done so that miners can generate revenue from there since they are the ones monitoring everything in the blockchain.

many things at the back of the long time achievement of bitcoin due to the fact all of us recognize first few years of btc isn't always lots a success however after that it is go back on investment is incredible for buyers and now they come to be millionaire from btc investments. so following few years also can be outstanding for btc and crypto marketplace.

This technology is very good, as it guarantees the scarcity of Bitcoin, and this is one of the two pillars of trade, which is supply
As for the demand, it is constantly increasing, and this raises its price continuously in the long run

The total of bitcoin would be shared among miners and the final block would be halved in 2140. I don't even think any of us would be around till then. We might only be able to see only few halvings. So we should take advantage of whatever we are able to.

Bitcoin is relied upon to be finished in 2140 with an aggregate of 21 million bitcoins, bitcoin is restricted to the market and this makes it more important. It implies attempting to race with bitcoin and own it however much as could reasonably be expected, bitcoin is consistently the objective of everybody.

If the bitcoin are legally accepted in all across the world then more people will be able to make profit out of it. I think in the future bitcoin is the best online currency. Bitcoin is not just famous because his value also deserves to trusted by many people.

Thanks for sharing a bitcoin detail.  Bitcoin in particular is now heating up the world.  Especially your inflation idea.  These are the main reasons for the development of Bitcoin.

Thanks to my friend for sharing this information I didn't know that not every bitcoin product currently produced seems to take time again.

Edited by Mithy1

Ypu can hold bitcoin  for a longbtime but make sure the time you chose to hold allows you to enjoy the earning you have made from your investment  in btc.

• +2 1

That is definitely a piece of information. It is purely of academic interest. But I feel that it is not going to make much difference to the price of bitcoins. The impact will be of minor importance.

It is an interesting piece of information but of academic interest only. As far as I am concerned, I am happy to spend my time here, not much bothered about minor ups and downs of bitcoins at present or in the future.

right topic cloth, this can help novices to know the system and calculation of bitcoin manufacturing. i also get new extra data here. i'm very thankful.

Bitcoins are officially acknowledged completely across the humankind at that moment just it will be filled fledge soar traditional the entire across the planet so therefore new persons will be adept to progress to profit out of it and that will do good to other group at substantial.

Really thanks to you for sharing such a long description about the bitcoin which can be experienced in a long term by dealing with bitcoins but due to so much of uncertainty of the prices of bitcoin the patience in the users have been declining continuously so mostly all the users are preferring to earn in a short term basis.

• +3 1

In the long term, Bitcoin continues to rise, especially after each fork that contributes to raising its price This is because it increases the cost of mining for the miners who sell it at a higher price.

• +3 1

I believe that Bitcoin holds value as a form of 'good money' that is superior to any previously discovered or developed form of money.Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that marked a before and after in the crypto world, it is the most popular currency and also the one with the largest volume of circulation in the world.

On 4/14/2020 at 5:23 PM, abualez said:

Im'  here at the cryptotalk forum and I feel fun diving into all the topics related to the bitcoin world..but today, by browsing on the internet I passed on one of the topics that made me curious to know that ... which is # division of Bitcoin  "it might be This information is outdated information for some of you, gentlemen, but for me it is interesting information and for this I wanted to share it with you and share it for beginners in the cryptotalk forum ...
Through my reading on this topic, I understood that the division and reduction of bitcoin every four years by currency programmers came to protect this currency from the impact of its future inflation, and for this reason a specific value was set for Bitcoin production, which amounts to 21 million bitcoins, which are produced by mining, Which will be completed by 2140, and therefore the mechanism for this is that in order to reach the maximum set in 21 million Bitcoin which is the total production distributed in the form of rewards to its members who dismantled the blocks by mining or transferring rewards, they are distributed according to the theory of decay .. !!

@abualez The innovator of this method, the division of Bitcoin or halving, is a very expert and professional in economics and investment, in this way, he would have surrounded future inflation professionally.

• +1 1

Then more  people will be able to make profit out of it and that will benefits more people at large and especially your inflation idea and these are main reason for independent of bitcoin.

This is useful information about the Bitcoin currency, which is divided every 4 years to reduce its inflation, in my opinion, it will be more valuable and its price will rise and give a good return for all its users

The spike in bitcoin price today is just preface of what BTC shall become tomorrow. BTC when completely mined that is when straight curve of increase in demands of the coin will remain high by then possibly the price might be 10x of what bitcoin is sold now.