The long term of Bitcoin !!!  - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The long term of Bitcoin !!! 

On 4/14/2020 at 8:23 PM, abualez said:

Im'  here at the cryptotalk forum and I feel fun diving into all the topics related to the bitcoin world..but today, by browsing on the internet I passed on one of the topics that made me curious to know that ... which is # division of Bitcoin  "it might be This information is outdated information for some of you, gentlemen, but for me it is interesting information and for this I wanted to share it with you and share it for beginners in the cryptotalk forum ...
Through my reading on this topic, I understood that the division and reduction of bitcoin every four years by currency programmers came to protect this currency from the impact of its future inflation, and for this reason a specific value was set for Bitcoin production, which amounts to 21 million bitcoins, which are produced by mining, Which will be completed by 2140, and therefore the mechanism for this is that in order to reach the maximum set in 21 million Bitcoin which is the total production distributed in the form of rewards to its members who dismantled the blocks by mining or transferring rewards, they are distributed according to the theory of decay .. !!

Nice information you have shared..yah its true that the total supply of bitcoin is around 21 million which is not enough if you compare bitcoin as it demand... So its price is much high becuase the supply is low.. Again soon there will be mining all the  btc which may lead the supply of btc Increase.. Just see what happen in future..                  

• +1 1

You must also take into account that this split that drives Bitcoin is what causes its price to rise, as the difficulty of mining increases with each split, which makes the demand less.

On 4/15/2020 at 12:31 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Working here gives a lot of fun especially to those life belongs to cryptoworld. 

Learning here is very helpful because we can use what we have learned. 

Thats true, I also enjoyed working in this forum because I always learned new things. There are so many useful topics here that may help me ot become a good bitcoiner someday.

On 4/15/2020 at 1:54 PM, kizz said:

Yeah I really agree with you, bitcoin is the most famous and used coin among them all and I hope that the value of bitcoin will continue to grow up to the future.

In addition bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies that's why it become more popular to many people here in cryptoworld especially in investors and traders. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is routine information about Bitcoin and it does not change, but thank you for thinking about anyway. The data that you mentioned in your topic is among the reasons for the high price of Bitcoin.

We mostly have the idea that bitcoin run a program called halving event which use to take place after every four(4) years and that is done so that miners can generate revenue from there since they are the ones monitoring everything in the blockchain.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/15/2020 at 10:38 AM, kadayakito said:

I knew 21 million bitcoins by 2140, which means we have more than a century to work with bitcoin. I don't worry about anything because I am trying to collect bitcoins every day, I have to make money at all costs. Buy it and keep it.

I don't know how old you are, but depending on I guess you must be over 18+ years old, thats means till 2140 years you'll be investing for your grands children

Bitcoin in particular is now heating up the world. Because I think this bitcoin will be more valuable in the end and the price will be richer and all people who invest in bitcoin can get good expectations.

At some point, probably around 2140, the last bitcoin will be mined. What happens next? As you know, a total of 21 million Bitcoin are available for mining, and when all of them are mined, new ones will no longer appear.
But this does not mean that the network will collapse. In addition to hash calculation bonuses, May-ners receive transaction processing fees. Now these fees are small, in the order of interest share, but as the remuneration for calculating new blocks decreases, the size of the transaction processing fee is likely to increase - along with the cost of Bitcoin. These fees should be maintained at such a level as to still give miners motivation, so that although new bitcoins will no longer appear, bitcoin miners will still receive money.

On 4/14/2020 at 5:23 PM, abualez said:

Im'  here at the cryptotalk forum and I feel fun diving into all the topics related to the bitcoin world..but today, by browsing on the internet I passed on one of the topics that made me curious to know that ... which is # division of Bitcoin  "it might be This information is outdated information for some of you, gentlemen, but for me it is interesting information and for this I wanted to share it with you and share it for beginners in the cryptotalk forum ...
Through my reading on this topic, I understood that the division and reduction of bitcoin every four years by currency programmers came to protect this currency from the impact of its future inflation, and for this reason a specific value was set for Bitcoin production, which amounts to 21 million bitcoins, which are produced by mining, Which will be completed by 2140, and therefore the mechanism for this is that in order to reach the maximum set in 21 million Bitcoin which is the total production distributed in the form of rewards to its members who dismantled the blocks by mining or transferring rewards, they are distributed according to the theory of decay .. !!

Your words are correct, so large companies are storing Bitcoin from now in order to make huge profits over the years

Its called bitcoin halving and its one of the best we have to enjoy the good things that come with it , its that important we are all said to have some of the best trading instruments that can help us gain the good of the market 

• +2 1

If we say in Crypto terms it's known as halving and every 4 years it happens. Basically after halving the block rewards get reduced into half. Due to this feature of network the scarcity of Bitcoin increases more that's causes the price of Bitcoin even more. So Halving also plays great role in the bull run of Bitcoin.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/14/2020 at 10:23 AM, abualez said:

This is some really interesting information right here, I didn't even know the fact that there are 21 million bitcoin circulating that will be finished mining in like 100 years, it really makes me think about the huge reach that it has now

I think that Ethereum will bypass Bitcoin due to the large number of developments on systems that carry other currencies

2140 is very long term and we will not be alive maybe our grandkids will be. We have to invest for a long term of about 10 years but longer who knows what will happen. I will not put on a stock tech my money for 20 years and I will consider it a lot for Bitcoin. In technology there is always some better one and Bitcoin is not a solid company as Microsoft that still has another 50 years to be alive. It is only one technology.

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing this information, know i can say I understand how bitcoin has dominated the market، it is not just the huge demand of it, I guess I am thankful for cryptotalk because I am enjoying learning and earning here.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Bitcoin has a lot to offer to the world and I have read that maybe we are very early right now. We can make a few money now and sell for small profit, or we can believe the predictions and hold for five years more. What will happen will give us the answer later.

I believe that Bitcoin holds value as a form of 'good money' that is superior to any previously discovered or developed form of money.

I think bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are great ideas. They should be allowed to be traded freely and used freely to find their appropriate role in the economy.

Probably bitcoin is soon enterning a bull market phase according to the cyclic tendency than it have had along the years. I would say than in the following 2 years a significant increase in its price will take place. I think its a good moment to buy bitcoin for long time

Bitcoin and the blockchain enables a whole new way to incentivize and transact, so change the world with this new tool. Create and build! Surprise us with an idea we have never seen before.

Bitcoin as a globally distributed public ledger - that's the thing I'm most excited about going forward. Thinking about how to use Bitcoin in new and innovative ways. In the meantime, we have the boring uses of Bitcoin that are in the process of going mainstream.

Bitcoin will increase its value as it is adopted by more people, new technologies, the use of the internet, telecommunications, by creating a world with greater interaction, will need a more dynamic, fast and secure system, for which bitcoin was in a certain way designed By increasing interconnectivity, Bitcoin will also increase in value, we hope to see that new things come now with the 5G network compared to the crypto world and DeFi