The long term of Bitcoin !!!  - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The long term of Bitcoin !!! 

Thats a beautiful history and it is a nice thing you have stated it, but to me I think its not to look back but to see where we are going the future of bitcoin , the past has to stop in defining bitcoin because it was well with those who started with it

This information is very useful for all beginners and you are correct with everything you say that the bitcoin currency is divided every four years to reduce its inflation and I want to tell you that the establishment of Nakamoto Satoshi No. 21 million goes back to the day when the cryptocurrency was launched and until this time it has been debated 18 million cryptocurrencies and that all these currencies will be mining in 2140 and for this reason I see that Bitcoin will have a very high price during the coming years

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 hours ago, Nezar said:

This information is very useful for all beginners and you are correct with everything you say that the bitcoin currency is divided every four years to reduce its inflation and I want to tell you that the establishment of Nakamoto Satoshi No. 21 million goes back to the day when the cryptocurrency was launched and until this time it has been debated 18 million cryptocurrencies and that all these currencies will be mining in 2140 and for this reason I see that Bitcoin will have a very high price during the coming years

That event that happens every four years called bitcoin halvening which many people waiting for so they can decide if they going for transactions. 

I hope the next halvening will give beautiful results. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The long term of Bitcoin is very good but it requires a lot of patience because you need to hold for long time in other to meet up to earn good profits.

Yeah bitcoin is one of the most valuable thing in this era . We all knows that back in 2009 its value was too low but after 10 years the value is not at the top and in future it will make more increment . Who knows maybe tommorow the value of 1satoshi could be $1 . So this is what crypto world should supposed to be . 

This is a very detailed information and I think it will help many members know more about bitcoin, I know we have 21 million bitcoin in circulation but my question is that will there be additional Creation of bitcoin in future or only this ones will be in circulation?

• +5 1

On 5/22/2020 at 8:03 PM, rezzougali1985 said:

As you said the halving us something positive for the bitcoin to avoid the Inflation of it not as the fiat money where the government can print money when ever they want 

Well, halving is very important to bitcoin to released some other supplies bitcoin in the markets and also it can be affect the price of it to increased so that there's a bull run term here un cryptocurrency.

On 6/15/2020 at 5:17 PM, Captain Karim said:

Yes, I notice that after every half of the formation process, the value of bitcoin increases dramatically.
This process occurs every 4 years.
So I am always thinking of buying bitcoin before this process.

That's what we called halving and that's right it happens every four years that's why you need to be wise in your strategy so you can earn better profit before and after the event happens. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/14/2020 at 9:16 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Thanks guys for sharing a detailed description of Bitcoin. Especially the Bitcoin is now hot of the world.  Especially your inflation idea. These are main reason for indevelopement of Bitcoin.

@Syed Al MamunMamun 

Bro The information given in The uper post Is not new for me i know this before 2 years,🙏 mining is a best way to gain a huge digital currencies ,But due to political isues its banned in most teritories They sense it as illigel ,So The loss gains by mines is his own loss and he has to accept it and profit also his own😃😃

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

19 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

you can earn better profit before and after the event happens. 

Yes mate, this event is very important for those holders and miners because it has a high tendency that they can get some huge amount of profit by selling it into higher price.

Many things behind the long term success of bitcoin because we all know first few years of btc is not much successful but after that it's return on investment is awesome for investors and now they become millionaire from btc investments. So next few years also can be awesome for btc and crypto market. 

Thank you for sharing this good information with us. Am sure those people who have no idea about bitcoin inflation have known now and  the year bitcoin will be completely mined.

On 6/17/2020 at 11:07 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

The long term of Bitcoin is very good but it requires a lot of patience because you need to hold for long time in other to meet up to earn good profits.

l agree with your words, none can know how long does price increasing of any coin take. If you can be enough patient you can get success from your investment, on the other hand you will lose. 

1 hour ago, MrGox said:

l agree with your words, none can know how long does price increasing of any coin take. If you can be enough patient you can get success from your investment, on the other hand you will lose.

Exactly patient is success that is  💯 correct when we can try to be patient and follow things gradually we can succed. Generally cryptocurrency is all about being patient before you can make it.

On 4/14/2020 at 5:23 PM, abualez said:

Im'  here at the cryptotalk forum and I feel fun diving into all the topics related to the bitcoin world..but today, by browsing on the internet I passed on one of the topics that made me curious to know that ... which is # division of Bitcoin  "it might be This information is outdated information for some of you, gentlemen, but for me it is interesting information and for this I wanted to share it with you and share it for beginners in the cryptotalk forum ...
Through my reading on this topic, I understood that the division and reduction of bitcoin every four years by currency programmers came to protect this currency from the impact of its future inflation, and for this reason a specific value was set for Bitcoin production, which amounts to 21 million bitcoins, which are produced by mining, Which will be completed by 2140, and therefore the mechanism for this is that in order to reach the maximum set in 21 million Bitcoin which is the total production distributed in the form of rewards to its members who dismantled the blocks by mining or transferring rewards, they are distributed according to the theory of decay .. !!

I really don't understand why the bitcoin mining of remaining bitcoins will be done by 2140, or they do this because they don't want the bitcoin mining to not die too early?

On Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 5:23 PM, abualez said:

Im'  here at the cryptotalk forum and I feel fun diving into all the topics related to the bitcoin world..but today, by browsing on the internet I passed on one of the topics that made me curious to know that ... which is # division of Bitcoin  "it might be This information is outdated information for some of you, gentlemen, but for me it is interesting information and for this I wanted to share it with you and share it for beginners in the cryptotalk forum ...
Through my reading on this topic, I understood that the division and reduction of bitcoin every four years by currency programmers came to protect this currency from the impact of its future inflation, and for this reason a specific value was set for Bitcoin production, which amounts to 21 million bitcoins, which are produced by mining, Which will be completed by 2140, and therefore the mechanism for this is that in order to reach the maximum set in 21 million Bitcoin which is the total production distributed in the form of rewards to its members who dismantled the blocks by mining or transferring rewards, they are distributed according to the theory of decay .. !!

This is normal my friend that the mining value of bitcoin will increase down because the quantity of bitcoin is limited 

My friends this is the main reason 

5 hours ago, kiki3 said:

Of course my friend, Bitcoin is one of the most important currencies in the world of economics and most of the owners of money and business invest in it because it has a wonderful future and has maintained its position despite all these years

That is absolutely right my dear, everybody just wants to be a part of this world and try investing in BTC. That is why as  you above said BTC is more profitable coin for long term investing. 

This is good article about Bitcoin halving, this is my first year of experiencing halving, unfortunately which came in a time that world is facing the threat of health condition. Despite the situation it was able to pumped the price of BTC than it broken value that occurred in March 

On 4/15/2020 at 7:54 PM, DavCrypto said:

This is absolutely true and about 18 million bitcoins have been mined so far.
The total number of Halving transactions for Bitcoin is 33 transactions, 2 went and 31 remained.
After the fifth halving in 2028 around 99% of bitcoin will be mined.

That's a lot of amount. 

Halving really has many benefits although it happens only every four years. 

I hope the next halving that will happen in 2024 will give more good opportunities and result. 

The mining or mining reward is reduced every four years by half, thus increasing the cost of production
Thus increasing its price in the market and I think that this process is the main factor in raising the value of bitcoin in addition to the project or the blockchain technology based on it.

If they did not use this strategy, the value of Bitcoin would now be much lower than it is now so that they can preserve the currency and they determine the amount of mining.

Yes, I would love to hear the price after 50 years because I think this bitcoin will be more valuable at the ending time and price will be sky rocket. And all the people who invested in bitcoin may get good return.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The halving process in which the target occurs is to make its value continuously high With time, it becomes more difficult and expensive, and thus the number of miners will decrease and mining becomes limited to a small number of them This will make the price of Bitcoin stabilize at high price levels, as well as all currencies that divide each period of time, and thus the limitations are a contributing factor in raising the price.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this information

Now there are 18 million in BTC. That's a really big number

I hope the Bitcoin value will continue to improve and grow more

Its called bitcoin halving and its one of the best we have to enjoy the good things that come with it , its that important we are all said to have some of the best trading instruments that can help us gain the good of the market and in the end we have to develop it in every way we have enjoyed

• +2 1
  • +5 2