The long term of Bitcoin !!!  - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The long term of Bitcoin !!! 

Yes you are right friend I have also never think about this because I never hear anything about which is showing the division of the Bitcoins it is a new thing for me but I will try to get some information from the senior members and the forums maybe I have to read some more research articles

Thank you, my friend. this is very good and useful information. Yes 18 million bitcoins have been mined and we are waiting for the rest to be mined that's why bitcoin is one of the most expensive currencies in the crypto world, thank you my friend for sharing this information with us

Thanks for giving Information and thanks for your knowledge about bitcoin actually bitcoin have become most popular in world and every one love with bitcoin and mostly people are investment in btc because btc will more profitable in future. 

• +3 1

Thanks for giving Information and thanks for your knowledge about bitcoin actually bitcoin have become most popular in world and every one love with bitcoin and mostly people are investment in btc because btc will more profitable in future. 

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for sharing with us this useful publication for everyone. I think that everyone should read this valuable and useful information and benefit from your experience in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Thanks to share this information its really good information about bitcoin, everyone knows how much popular is bitcoin and its already 18 million bitcoins mines, and only 3 million bitcoins mine in 100 years so now we see the highest prices in coming soon years.

That's fantastic details there, and it was well summarized. It's accurate that there really are 3.2 million bitcoins in operation, of which about Eighteen million already have been mined, and the additional bitcoins will be mined in 2140, and I assume this is what will keep driving up the price and give investors trust.

• +1 1

I find very good information of interest especially for beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies, the information provided in this publication about bitcoin and as you say, bitcoin in 2140 all the bitcoin were already mined
A big greeting to the whole community

My friend we all have to trust the long term of the bitcoin currency it is really good for the future we will make a lot of profits and maybe we will make a fortune from it so we have to wait and be patient it is the most important.

Thanks to share this information its really good information about bitcoin, everyone knows how much popular is bitcoin and its already 18 million bitcoins mines, and only 3 million bitcoins mine in 100 years so now we see the highest prices in coming soon years..

Thank you, my friend, for this good information, I think that this decision preserves the price of Bitcoin and protects it from inflation, but there are a lot of decisions and measures that have been taken to raise the price of Bitcoin to this record level.

I hope those with experience share their information on this topic.

It is a good topic, I am very grateful to you, this will help beginners to know the Bitcoin system and calculation. I am also getting additional new information here, I am very excited when I hear about trading and everything and I am very excited to learn everything new.

We should do research on bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is currently the most popular cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is becoming increasingly expensive. We too can learn to trade and make a profit by investing in Bitcoin. We should do research on Google and gain knowledge.

Thank you for sharing this useful information in detail. Yes, there are many theories and expectations about the Bitcoin currency, but I think that everything cannot be expected and the future is still almost mysterious about digital currencies in many countries.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post,the bitcoin has really improved over the pass years, it has gained a lot of recognition and its being wifely used now by millions if members, hopefully it price will even improve and rise more 

very great information actually,  you have really said some nice things about bitcoin. Actually we all know that bitcoin is one of the greatest and valuable crypto and it's very profitable too.  We all hope crypto to be accepted globally. 

My friend, the field of cryptocurrencies is increasing rapidly. Now cryptocurrencies are valuable and trading in them provides income for some people, and like Bitcoin is a relatively stable currency and has a broad future so far, its prices are booming and speculation with it brings profits to traders. I hope this field will flourish more and more.

I thank you, my friend, for this post. The detailed information I mentioned is useful to all members. We have to get full knowledge about currencies, especially Bitcoin because it grows and develops continuously.

While nothing is certain, the generally accepted thought is that the value of Bitcoin will continue to increase as more transactions are performed through the same 21 million Bitcoins.
The more that people desire a form of currency to enact transactions, the more that the currency is worth. If you cannot mine more Bitcoins to meet the increasing demand for their ownership, then their value relative to all goods must necessarily increase.

Thank you for providing this information, and in my personal opinion, the number of 21 million Bitcoins, which indicates that they are limited, will make their price constantly rise.

Thank you, my friend, it is great information. I believe that Bitcoin will increase its price in terms of value, and the amount of Bitcoin will increase and grow day by day because it is the most famous and popular currency among the cryptocurrencies.

First of all thank to you, because this topic is to important for all members and I appreciate the bitcoin because this working excellent with good reputation and good exchange amount of this forum I am so happy for this 21 million bitcoins are produced by mining best of luck to all.

Good luck dear.

Only time will tell whether the cryptocurrency will become digital gold, used by smart investors to hedge against inflation. People begin to ask, "Why am I missing the opportunity?" The more Bitcoin hits the market, the more expensive it is. Those who started dealing with it early could tell their friends that they made a fortune, and they did. Some of them might even earn some extra money by advertising their successes.

• +2 1

I'm here at the cryptotalk forum and that I feel fun diving into all the topics associated with the bitcoin world..but today, by browsing on the web I passed on one among the topics that made me curious to understand that ... which is # division of Bitcoin "it could be This information is outdated information for a few of you, gentlemen, except for me, it's interesting information and for this, I wanted to share it with you and share it for beginners within the cryptotalk forum.
Through my reading on this subject, I understood that the division and reduction of bitcoin every four years by currency programmers came to guard this currency against the impact of its future inflation, and for this reason, a selected value was set for Bitcoin production, which amounts to 21 million bitcoins, which are produced by mining, which can be completed by 2140, and thus the mechanism for this is often that to succeed in the utmost set in 21 million Bitcoin which is that the total production distributed within the sort of rewards to its members who dismantled the blocks by mining or transferring rewards, they're distributed consistent with the idea of decay. 🤑

This is also new to me, but I did not understand why a certain amount of Bitcoin was set or the maximum productivity limit?  As long as Bitcoin is currencies that develop and have strong qualities and important uses .. And after the year 2140 will stop dealing and production of these currencies permanently?

• +2 1