The long term of Bitcoin !!!  - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The long term of Bitcoin !!! 

Bitcoin goes through operations that are split every 4 years in order to maintain its system and work from inflation and other things and that is why half reaches and a splits occurs in the currency.

Bitcoins is the oldest crypto currencies which means that it has already proven that it can be trusted for the long term. So if you want to invest into bitcoin and have some fears that it might disappear at some point in time then don't because it is built on the blockchain and is not going anywhere. Just make sure that you learn it properly and make sure that you follow all the rules in order to become profitable.

On 4/14/2020 at 7:23 PM, abualez said:

Im'  here at the cryptotalk forum and I feel fun diving into all the topics related to the bitcoin world..but today, by browsing on the internet I passed on one of the topics that made me curious to know that ... which is # division of Bitcoin  "it might be This information is outdated information for some of you, gentlemen, but for me it is interesting information and for this I wanted to share it with you and share it for beginners in the cryptotalk forum ...
Through my reading on this topic, I understood that the division and reduction of bitcoin every four years by currency programmers came to protect this currency from the impact of its future inflation, and for this reason a specific value was set for Bitcoin production, which amounts to 21 million bitcoins, which are produced by mining, Which will be completed by 2140, and therefore the mechanism for this is that in order to reach the maximum set in 21 million Bitcoin which is the total production distributed in the form of rewards to its members who dismantled the blocks by mining or transferring rewards, they are distributed according to the theory of decay .. !!

Thank you so much for sharing helpful and useful information about bitcoin, its really very interesting to know all about this as bitcoin is becoming popular all over the world almost and getting importance day by day as its value is also increasing so its a great to be the part of this forum while work here and earning here.

That event that happens every four years called bitcoin halvening which many people waiting for so they can decide if they going for transactions. 

I hope the next halvening will give beautiful results. 

• +1 1

Interesting information, thank you very much, I respect all those working on Bitcoin from the moment of its establishment to its management, I find that it takes a lot of planning and hard work.

The policy followed in the world of Bitcoin helps protect the currency and is relatively beneficial, but increasing work on these currencies will increase the reputation and the other can offer useful opinions and relief to all.

• +4 1

I agree with you on that, as Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency world
P best work out because it will go up soon

I do not know what the theory of decay is, but I think I understand this. It can be Bitcoin has very limited supply that make it become very priced at times. There are times prices rise a lot and other times it drops. But I disagree with anyone claiming to know exactly where price will go. All the charts are predictions and those that make them and are not even having any reservation they are just scamming the world.

yes there you are right at the beginning with this form I learnt a lot from your talk to you share such a useful information in which I think in my opinion every newcomer should read this carefully and learn from this topic

Bitcoin really needs to be held, because you can get real profit not in the short term, but if you keep more.  it grows and grows.  yes, you can trade, but for me the long term is more profitable.

You work on the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the good currency of the world. You can easily trade and investment. There are many websites to earn the bitcoin. I hope you understand it.

Yes Bitcoin goes through operation that are split every 4 years in order to maintain it's system and work from inflatable and other things b and other  things and that is why half reach and a spikt Oculus in the currency and makes it's price.

Thanks to share this information its really good information about bitcoin, bitcoin is the most famous and used coin among them all and I hope that the value of bitcoin will continue to grow up to the future . I also get new additional information here. I am very grateful. good luck for us .

• +3 1

Thank you so much friend for sharing this great description of the bitcoin with us, of course, the bitcoin has become the hotline of all the cryptocurrencies in the world because of it's value in the cryptocurrency market, I hope it's grow bigger than this.

Thank you, my friend, for this great information. I am new to the field and I learned this information from your post I wish you good luck

You said absolutely right the Bitcoin is for the long-term and there are too much hi investments in their Bitcoin after some days ago the Elen mosk  made high investment in the Bitcoin and the price of the Bitcoin will increase with this type of investments

Thanks for sharing this informative topic for us. This is really informative for us. I think if bitcoins legally spread all over the world then every country ca easily get benefit from this. Its price also rise and it become very in all over the world.

Thanks for sharing this useful information. It is right long term btc is useful.Because now you can see the price of btc it is touching 60k$. In start when btc was launch it was only some dollar but now it touch thousands. Yea btc is not allowed in some countries that's why those people don't use btc. When those countries allow to use btc its value will increase more. So keeping btc long term or invert money long term give you a huge profit. 

• +3 1

Bitcoin is very very good and everyone is talking about it and I think that is a popular currency but we should also talk about other and like there are also many other currencies that have higher price in the market we should also discuss them.

Very well explained about the long term of bitcoin. Desire this very esteem needs. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum and keep it up.

• +1 1

I apologize, but I have no experience in this field. I will look into this and get more information on Bitcoin. Because it is interesting information, and everyone should have knowledge about Bitcoin.

• +4 1

My friend we all have to trust the long term of the bitcoin currency it is really good for the future we will make a lot of profits and maybe we will make a fortune from it so we have to wait and be patient it is the most important. 

• +4 1

Very nice, my friend, thanks
We understand that through the mining process that depends on obtaining Bitcoins through a complex algorithm and through classification, where every 4 years the given fee for solving the algorithm is halved.
Bitcoin is preserved.

This plan is very good, I think that a large number of required bitcoins have been produced, and for this reason everyone is in a war to obtain Bitcoin, which makes its price increase by a large amount, I hope to get what I can by working here, Thank you for this information and for sharing it with us

• +5 1

This is correct information, as there are 21 million Bitcoins that are being invested and exchanged by people, which have been produced by mining farms, and it is said that by the year 2140 this project will be completed and the value will be fully subtracted so that people can use and benefit from it in investing and making money.

• +2 1