The long term of Bitcoin !!!  - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The long term of Bitcoin !!! 

Good friend, I thank you for this post. I think this is good news because the bitcoin price will go up and therefore the profits will be good when you invest.

Thank you for this information. I think that in the event that the currency is divided and mined and obtained 21 million Bitcoin, this will increase its price even more and will increase the attempts to access it. In my view, this is a good idea for the future of the currency.

Yes, I read this information before joining CryptoTalk and I think it is common among most members, but it is okay to share it for beginners as well.
The division of Bitcoin and the determination of the amount of its production during the coming years indicates a long and in-depth study of the impact of the spread of Bitcoin and the resulting inflation.

The methods that he follows in order to protect these currencies and prevent them from penetration are very wonderful, and the best thing for me is that they are decentralized currencies, or in other words, that cannot be pursued because these taxes on them are very weak.

Knowing that the production of 21 million bitcoins continues until 2140 makes us feel safe and encourages us to invest in them. Thanks for this important information

My dear, of course, Bitcoin is a long-term storage currency in general, as it is the goal of its existence. It rises no matter how long it takes and strikes higher resistances that have not been struck before the time, as it has now hit a new target and now it has reached about 64 thousand dollars, which is a very colossal amount within a few months in its work Bitcoin is an investment currency in the long run, and buying and storing it within portfolios has not lost with the long term, no matter how much you buy it, thank you very much

• +3 1

This is great information, my friend, that everyone can learn from. I think that the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise due to the increase in the circulation of people around the world

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful explanation..I heard about this topic previously, and now I have checked with you and other friends

Friend, this information that you are giving us in your topic I think it is very useful because now thanks to you there will be people who if they have information about bitcoin thanks to you they should also look for more information about bitcoin but if they are still here in the forum I think you can get it without any problem.

• +1 1

Dear friend, it is true that the number of Bitcoins was set at 21 million, but not all of them were offered for mining, only 3 million bitcoins were offered for mining and trading,
In addition to the fact that mining requires enormous energy to do it and greatly reduces the life of the hardware that is used in mining, in my opinion, investment and trading are the two best options for winning Bitcoin.

• +2 1

For me bitcoin have been in existence for long that is why the level at which bitcoin is drive on is more than a lot of coin and that even the values, exchange rate and every investor want to invest on bitcion for it security and profit and liability in the digital world.

• +1 1

A new analysis shows that despite the huge price collapse, long-term Bitcoin stores (BTC) remain undifraid and instead appear to be using lower prices as an opportunity to buy

Actually so many things behind the long term success of bitcoin because we all know first few years of btc is not much successful but after that it's return on investment is awesome for investors and now they become millionaire from btc investments. So next few years also can be awesome for btc and Cryptotalk market I think but we will have to work hard.

I think the future of bitcoin currency is much brighter the use of bitcoin increase day by day so in long term it is more and more useful for world.Peoples come here to use digital currency this in better option for them.

If that the bitcoin are legitimately acknowledged in all over the world, more individuals will actually want to make benefit out of it. I think later on bitcoin is the best online cash. Bitcoin isn't simply acclaimed on the grounds that his worth additionally has the right to trusted by numerous individuals..

It is true. I gathered some information about Bitcoin, and also learned that it is increasing in value annually.Bitcoin, in particular, is currently the hottest currency on the planet. Particularly your definition of inflation.bitcoin is the most famous and used coin among them all and I hope that the value of bitcoin will continue to grow up to the future and crypto talk. 

If Bitcoin is legally recognized around the world, more people will actually want to take advantage of it.

I think Bitcoin is the best online cash later.

Bitcoin is not only appreciated because it has the right to be trusted by countless individuals

If Bitcoin is legally recognized around the world, more people will actually want to take advantage of it.

I think Bitcoin is the best online cash later.

Bitcoin is not only appreciated because it has the right to be trusted by countless individuals

Happiness is a very beautiful feeling when you are happy. You can work better, with all your heart, with passion and love .Falling into the crisis is very difficult . It is not beautiful . The crisis makes the person less confident . Become another person because I don't have enough knowledge about this topic enough  

Good morning 😇

The longterm for bitcoin looks good. Once the society will understand that blockchain is the future of technology, it will be too late for them to get into crypto or at least bitcoin, the price will be so big that even 0.01 BTC will be a lot of money. My advice ? Hold your coins, refill when price drops and be ready to go in a long vacation in 10 years when bitcoin and crypto will be something normal. Hopefully you will follow this advice. (I buyed bitcoin in 2014 and i am more than happy. ،💜 

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information about the long-term of between I think the value of Bitcoin is increased and decreased every day it is changed its not it's not constant so we should be working when the value is increased at that we will able to earn more money

The coin of the coin is expected to be completed in 2140 with a total of 21 million homelands, and the coin of the biking on the market and this makes it more valuable. That means trying to race with the Pikuy and possess as much as possible, Falbeco is always the goal of everyone.

• +2 1

Thank you for this wonderful and distinctive content. Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history, so it is difficult to vanish. Only 21 million bitcoins will be produced. Experts expect that the price of Bitcoin will reach one million dollars within a few years, so I advise you to increase your investment in Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think there will be an end of the Bitcoin or any other currency in the future because there will be a lot more use cases of cryptocurrency and we will be able to see more usage around the world

I think very long.Because bitcoin is well bieng currency and have good uses of it.This is long term process and it's amount increase day by day.We must invest on this for good earnings and proper future life style.

hello mate hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum dear thanks for sharing this information about bitcoin with us because i joined this platform just a one month ago so i did not know much about the bitcoin and i am still gaining knowledge and information about this currency hope so you will share more useful post about bitcoin