The long term of Bitcoin !!!  - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The long term of Bitcoin !!! 

I'm new here hope your information and posts will be beneficial for me in next future. You are a little bit senior and have a great idea about everything. I hope I'll be the same because I'm working hard.

Very nice information, thank you for sharing this topic with us, we must examine other sections and see the topics in them and learn from them, because we rely a lot on the beginners and the forum sections and this is wrong.

Or there is a long-term benefit that is going on in the collectorate today, it is giving a lot of benefits to people these days, people are investing in it and getting very high profits. I will also tell you that if you want to gain profit or trade, then you invest in this thing, you will get very high profit. 

Yes ofcourse my friend the value of bitcoin increasing. It is long term trading and good investment. Long term investment is more profitable and the only experience person know when and how he sell those coins. Many people enjoy many benefits from the bitcoin. Keep working and make benefits.

• +2 1

Hello deer Actually this a very deep inside information and which noone will actually think that what can happen the next moment of the Bitcoins and what are about its future existence.  You have made it very clear about its mechanisms and existence related issues.  THANKS TO YOU MEMBER.

Thank you very much for this valuable information to me.
This means we have a decent amount of time to work and make money that's great.
It's a strong incentive to start working with greater courage.
I support you very much my friends.❤

Thanks to share this information its really good information about bitcoin, everyone knows how much popular is bitcoin and its already 18 million bitcoins mines, and only 3 million bitcoins mine in 100 years so now we see the highest prices in coming soon years.

I think long term on the investing bitcoin is best strategy but its depends on your budget if you have free money and dont need it so just invest it on bitcoin otherwise trade in short term is much profitable then long terms because in short term  you get advantage of every move of bitcoins market..

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information with us. I had no idea about dividing the Bitcoin currency and that the number of currencies that will be mined from this currency has been determined. This makes this currency the focus of everyone's attention and always receives a great demand for it.

• +1 2

Holding one Bitcoin can make you rich in ten years. Tesla, micro strategy, Garyscale and square invested millions of dollars in Bitcoin, Elon musk is a smart person and he knows what is he doing. I recommend people follow him, Bitcoin is long term asset, Don't think about short time trading.

On 4/14/2020 at 11:16 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Thanks guys for sharing a detailed description of Bitcoin. Especially the Bitcoin is now hot of the world.  Especially your inflation idea. These are main reason for indevelopement of Bitcoin.

Yes, I think that's the advantage of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will not easily experience inflation because of its limited amount, Bitcoin will continue to experience deflation which makes the price of Bitcoin continue to rise if it is converted to fiat. In contrast to fiat, which is very prone to inflation because the amount is unlimited and can be made by banks.

• +1 1

Greetings! dear thank you such a huge amount for this smidgen information. Truly I don't think about this however numerous memebers of this gathering were discussing such data. Much obliged again and god favored you.

This topic that you have made is very good because it is a lot of information that describes how bitcoin is and this can help people who enter this site and do not open or what is now if they will know thanks to your topic and your information that you have provided .

• Useful or interesting 1

Investing in Bitcoin is definitely the most successful thing in the short and long term! If it wasn't, we wouldn't have seen many large companies converting their money into Bitcoin! It has become difficult for Bitcoin to fall below $ 40,000 now! Many people now believe in Bitcoin's ability to exceed $ 60,000 more than ever before! It just takes patience! The investment goals of Bitcoin are currently as follows:

👇🏻👇🏻
$ 52,000
👇🏻👇🏻
$ 63,000
👇🏻👇🏻
$ 75,000

• +2 1

Yes dear friends I agree with you about that and thank you for sharing this kind of information, I think bitcoin is not only famous but it is good that it is not affected by currency though in all currencies.It will benefit more people and they will be on the Bitcoin forum for the rest of their lives ... Bitcoin has changed our lives a lot.

Bitcoin is the economy of many countries in a hypothetical world and has a great influence in fields and for how long it may become forbidden countries of the world instead of a dollar

Thank you my friend this is very informative and creative information for me my friend I am also like the Bitcoin cryptocurrency and it is my favourite cryptocurrency and on this I worked the lot and researches on this now attend the Bitcoin is very hot and its value is touching the sky now it is difficult to buy but for the some businessman it is a very beneficial so in future may I got like this someone so best of luck my friend keep doing this 📯😊❤️☺️😊📯😊❤️

The split of btc takes place after every 4 years. I don't know the reason why it happens but it happens. I think it happens because the inflation of system is very necessary. And this inflation causes the splitting of btc . But still I don't understood that why it happens after exact 4 years. 

hello guys first of all I want to tell you about this cryptocurrency this platform is very good for those guys who are to earn from home in this coronavirus stage it is very good option for home based early

That's a very detailed and a well shared information that will go a long way to help members to know much about bitcoin and it's existence. But what then happen after the bitcoin in circulation are finished?

hello guys first of all I want to tell you about this cryptocurrency this platform is very good for those guys who are to earn from home in this coronavirus stage it is very good option for home based early

Thanks for sharing this information with others.. I am new in trading.. still I am not in the position of giving any opinion.. I am just listening about that the value of BTC is increasing day by day.. people want to know about BTC.. I am also join cryptotalk just because of BTC.. let's see what happens in feature..

Hello gentlemen I hope you are all doing well this cryptocurrency platform is very good option for home based earning in this days these are clocking this price in increasing or decreasing in the market I have good experience with this cryptocurrency platform

Well my friend I'm new member of this forum and this information is important for me. Because I'm not know many things in this forum. But this is really helpful information for me because BTC is the key to earn large amount of money but it should take more on knowledge and experience. 

On 4/14/2020 at 3:23 PM, abualez said:

Im'  here at the cryptotalk forum and I feel fun diving into all the topics related to the bitcoin world..but today, by browsing on the internet I passed on one of the topics that made me curious to know that ... which is # division of Bitcoin  "it might be This information is outdated information for some of you, gentlemen, but for me it is interesting information and for this I wanted to share it with you and share it for beginners in the cryptotalk forum ...
Through my reading on this topic, I understood that the division and reduction of bitcoin every four years by currency programmers came to protect this currency from the impact of its future inflation, and for this reason a specific value was set for Bitcoin production, which amounts to 21 million bitcoins, which are produced by mining, Which will be completed by 2140, and therefore the mechanism for this is that in order to reach the maximum set in 21 million Bitcoin which is the total production distributed in the form of rewards to its members who dismantled the blocks by mining or transferring rewards, they are distributed according to the theory of decay .. !!

Thank you for this information @abualez ,We mostly have the idea that bitcoin run a program called halving event which use to take place after every four years and that is done so that miners can generate revenue from there since they are the one monitoring everything in the blockchain.