Where did you hear about this forum? - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Where did you hear about this forum?

Where did you hear about this forum?  

496 members have voted

1. 1. What is the way you joined this forum?

• Social Media
    • YouTube
    • Through a friend
    • Through one of the forums
    • By searching Google and reading some blogs

I knew this forum for a long time but did not attach much importance. I first heard about it on the YouTube channel of some guy who deals in cryptocurrency. And in light of recent events, I decided to return to this forum and see what has changed and how.

I learned about this forum from my friends.  They first let me know about its benefits.  They said that all kinds of information are available from this forum.  From now on you can earn money for some little work.  It is possible to form friendships with many members here.  Cryptocurrency can be discussed with everyone and information about it is available.

I heard about this forum through the Yobit campaign, so at the moment I'm finishing its tasks, but that doesn't mean that I'll leave it later, because I plan to stay active here, learning and perhaps earning rewards in the future, if they allow me.

I heard about this forum thanks to a youtube channel that mentioned it. I had not used it before because my native language is Spanish and I don't have good English. Now that I use it I have been struck by the large amount of content there is.

Me always researching though i heard about it i was unsure about it then one day i managed to eaves drop to my friends talking about this once i heard it from them i tried to look for something else then few days later i gave it a shot and man theres alot of things that i could learn from here which is awsome.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I found out about this forum, through the yobit airdrops, which showed me the forum, and thanks to that I will stay, because I think it provides a lot of very useful and necessary information, if you want to be in this world of crypto currencies about all if you are nobato.

Everything is easier for me, I learned about crypto-talk thanks to everyone's favorite exchange yobit, and I am very happy about it😁

Good afternoon friend, I have been in the world of cryptocurrencies for a little over 1 year, in all this time I have been preparing, studying, asking friends to improve myself, but it was only until the end of September that a friend recommended this to me forum, and at the same time I got an invitation to participate in the freedollars airdrop, both situations brought me here where I am now. It is undoubtedly the best place to learn about cryptocurrencies and where you can also help thousands of users, since the community is growing fast, that is very good, this forum has no comparison. I am very proud to be part of this great family.

• +5 1

I found out about this forum through a YouTube channel that was promoting an Airdrop of the Yobit platform in January of this year, that's how I got to know this great Cryptotalk page.

• +3 1

I am not sure because I read first time for cryptotalk last year. I think I read in another forum but I'm not very sure so much time has passed and I only remember it as one of the three crypto forums. But it is very much better than I thought and way above the third one that is altcoinstalk and very close to being first next to bitcointalk.

• +4 1

Thanks to the YOBIT Airdrop I found out about this Forum and I consider it very interesting and useful since there are very important topics about cryptocurrencies, what I don't like is that they delete comments that are good

• +2 1

I heard about this forum in yobit telegram group and it was about 1700dlrs yobit crypto talk airdrop promotion campaign which I followed instructions and ended up in here. Most likely after this airdrop campaign is over I will be using crypto talk forum when searching different info about crypto in general

• +4 1

I came to the forum motivated to learn more about Crypto Currency,  how toTrade in a exchange, I saw it on the networks, I think it was Telegram chat,I found it interesting to be part of a forum since I had never been in one before after learninto help others. I also invite my friends through twitter and other  social networks

• +2 1

On 10/6/2020 at 8:49 AM, Flying11Horse said:

My cousin @Nezar referred me to join this forum. I was also searching for ways of earning cryptocurrencies and money online but I think that I have just wasted my time there.When I joined this forum I didn't knew about this forum so my cousin helped me and taught me all about this forum.

I was also referred by a cousin who also recently joined this forum. I did not even know what a forum was before I joined cryptotalk. Before I joined cryptotalk I spent the majority of my time on faucets and different mining sites. I only realized now that I have wasted so much of my time on them. I wish I had spent that time on cryptotalk.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I heard about this forum from yobit 😅 when I joined yobit when airdrop of yoda they say that you should register on cryptotalk from it I knew cryptotalk

I first saw this forum on youtube and I learned about the benefits of this forum from the video tutorial video on youtube and I am interested in using this forum and I am currently using this forum.

• +1 1

I learned about this forum because of the distribution on iobit, but after the distribution I'm not going to leave here, you can find a lot of interesting things here

• +2 1

I joined the CryptoTalk forum last year by participating in Airdrop Yoda, but I didn't know a thing about this forum until I read a festive post about CryptoTalk and decided to work in the forum

• +2 1

It is one of YoBit tasks
 Airdrop to do to create 100 useful posts

Edited by Non