Who will be affected first ?? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Who will be affected first ??

The developer countries were encourage using of bitcoins dues to their technology and is making bitcoins to spread all over many countries, and in some countries that doesn't advance like some countries may achieve of the benefits of advance.

yes, Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Developed countries take advantage first and for the same reason developing countries will affect the first factor due to insufficient resources. But cryptocurrency is becoming very popular day by day. The reason is that you can easily earn money through crypto

For me, I think that the developed countries are the ones that will start adopting the Bitcoin currency and start using it in many matters. I believe that the only risk to the currency is the inability of governments to follow the stolen currencies.

All countries will be effected but developed countries were effected first. I think it is time to needs accept all countries the bitcoin because bitcoin is growing very quickly.

The developed countries have the appropriate structure to launch in the world of cryptocurrencies while the developing countries may reach this but late

Bitcoin is improving a lot in terms of price and the price of Bitcoin is rising every day.  The effects of Bitcoin will be more pronounced in developed countries, as there are more opportunities to work with Bitcoin in developed countries.  In developing countries, if the government provides opportunities for bitcoins, then the benefits of bitcoin can be utilized.

As a beginner on crypto currency, i did not have idea on crypto talk forum on who will be first affected on crypto talk forum. I will like my old members guide us more on crypto currency 

In my opinion, developing countries benefit more from the spread of Bitcoin, as it provides economic freedom without restrictions for everyone around the world. Therefore, many people in developing countries deal in cryptocurrencies, and this made the economy of developing countries becomes more vulnerable.

yeah good question for this topic and yes of course many county development of the market if your country situation is batter then your currency automatically increased  and its depend on you markeet value so I am new in crypto talk and now I am join some day ago and I am learning in this platform. 

• +5 1

The growing nations are those in order to be affected due to the fact all people will go to paintings on the internet to profit from the Bitcoin forex, and in this way the authorities will not be capable of get taxes from them, and this may have an effect on the nation's income and of course.

Dear friends, I think the main reasons that are becoming more popular and that is why I am coming here with the people and when I want to say and the values are going so well that it is attracting people because it is making a profit with investors in the near future.  And when it comes to this campaign people are working here to get some payments and payments in the form of bitcoin which can be matched with the motor text words of the people that it is not possible to buy bitcoin but now it is a great feeling for everyone because they are there for their work.

That's a beautiful question you put forward to us all, but I think the first world countries have an existing facilities that could help them take advantage of the opportunity crypto has to offer because of the availability of cash and expertise there but in a whole is just going to be a matter of time as crypto will help boost the economy of the developing countries.

God day fellows to my own opinion the developed countries will be affected first because there country has been living since before cryptocurrencies comes to existence so they will find it a bit difficult  to put there runnings in to cryptocurrencies but developing countries will be like wow these good we will make use it in somewhere  they feel like and it will be more easy for them to add it up to there policy 

How are you my friend. This is wonderful for the cryptocurrency to spread widely, as it facilitates trade operations according to the development that we are witnessing in technology, and I believe that developing countries will be affected more and develop with this change.

Of course, developed countries will benefit the most. Countries that use more cryptocurrencies can make the most of it and develop further. Crypto is banned in some countries. I want crypto to be adopted in all countries as soon as possible so that everyone can benefit from this forum and currency.

All countries whether developed or in developing can benefit from Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. In my opinion third-world countries with high inflation rate so they can get a lot of benefits from cryptocurrencies. For their people bitcoin is very good because they can use bitcoins as a safe haven.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, in my opinion, developed countries will be affected more because in practice developing countries do not use these matters as much as developed countries do in all their fields.

I think that the developed countries would or have been benefiting from it already,  because there technology is vast,  while the developing countries are just learning about it now. 

On 4/14/2020 at 5:03 AM, Trader21 said:

Yes indeed as you above mentioned popularity of cryptoworld is increasing day by day. In my opinion every country want more evolution and because of that all of them want to follow this world. 

if all the countries want to grow in the field of the cryptocurrency and they are in the race with one and other whey they are not accepting the cryptocurrency then?

I think the country with the most of the Crypto users will be affected first and you will not be able to see which is under development country and which is developed country

Countries that are develop are developed already but countries that are not develop need more hand to get developed so their will be affected, because all this go to affect economic and when economic is affected it affect the world and less country take the pain why large country divert their economics fast and get less affection.

Hello my friend, In fact, the spread of Bitcoin will not affect anyone, as it is just a cryptocurrency that helps us buy and sell goods and trade on the Internet, but I do not think that it will be officially approved in countries

There's a really good topic my friend but there is no right answer.If I want to talk about my thought then I think both of the countries will be benefitted from it. But developed country will have more benefit than a developing country because a developed country has the structure to grow that crypto currencies. But developing countrys will also be able to take some benefit from it.

I think the problem will be here for developing countries.the reason behind this is that the unemployment rate in developing countries is much more existing so the affect will absolutely be on the developing countries.

• Useful or interesting 1