Who will be affected first ?? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Who will be affected first ??

I think, my friend, that the spread of Bitcoin in the world will affect all countries, but developing countries will be affected by it more because of the weakness of their economy and the difference in the exchange rate against their local currency ..
The negatives of the matter are believed to be continued in the prohibited activities that may become easier, such as smuggling and other activities.
If the visions agree with me please give me a heart
thanks

• +2 1

The use of cryptocurrency in world is increase everyday. Many people invest their money in cryptocurrency it doesn't matter government accept cryptocurrency or not. Some developing countries take good initiative in legislation of cryptocurrency. The main disadvantage of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is government cannot get taxes from cryptocurrency users

Great post, it is very useful sharing information in this forum because it is very good point raise in this forum,it is great and effective post I need learn about it because reading is very important role in this forum.

In my opinion developed countries get benefit from cryptotalk currencies firstly  and then developing countries get benefit from this. As the much of the people are using cryptotalk currencies all over the world and get benefit from there and earn a lot of money. But as time pass some countries which do not know about cryptotalk currencies also get benefits when they realize the importance of cryptotalk currencies. 

To my own opinion as the bitcoin is is spreading very fast both the developed countries and the developing countries has some risk of effect but I think the most effected countries are the developing countries because they are into the system which they don't have enough knowledge and experience on the strategies of the cryptotalk currency exchange

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think 3rd world countries such as Venezuela are the countries with high inflation rate so they can get a lot of benefits from cryptocurrencies. For their people bitcoin is very good because they can use bitcoins as a reliable assets for saving money.

Developed and developing countries are affected by it . Bitcoin prixe is increase to high . In those countries bitcoin are legal they are very profited by it. You can't deny that. Those countries don't accept bitcoin are in a big loss. 

• +1 1

I will say that all the members using crypto will be affected . Both will be affected because they have spend their time attention and knowledge to it .so both will be affected rather they will get profit or loss.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

According to my opinion both will be effected but the developing countries will effect more as compared the developld countries. Now a  days as the price and demand of bitcoin increase the effect of it also increase.

• +2 1

On 4/15/2020 at 7:20 AM, kizz said:

I think the developing countries will benefit more if they will continue to adopt bitcoin because there are many advantages of bitcoin and can help their financial stability.

Yes the developing countries will benefit, more if their will continue have a good effect in the countries especially when it comes to financial assistant I hope bitcoin will be legalize in other countries to support the financial needs.

Most Countries that adopt bitcoin will be affected the first, whether they are developing countries or countries in the first development, it does not really matter because the exploitation of the cryptocurrency will be in their interest really.

A very beautiful and important topic.  crypto is a trusted popular earning website.  In my opinion, developed countries will benefit first because more capital is available here, and they already have the financial and technical infrastructure to help crypto grow. And digital marketing is more prevalent in developed countries.  And there is widespread demand.

Well the victim to suffer negative effects of bitcoin dormancy is government, local banking system because of no more exorbitant taxes, over regulations from government. While the positive effects goes to the lower classes masses that will benefitting from numerous opportunities increasing money circulation and therefore improving also the economic sector.

I think the third world countries will benefit from cryptocurrencies because they are suffering from high inflation every year. For these countries where people can not easily save money, bitcoin is very good because Bitcoin is store of value.

• +1 1

Yes, it's a important question. Developed countries take the advantage first and also for the same reason developing countries will affect first cause the don't have enough resources. But crypto currency is going very popular day by day.  

On 4/14/2020 at 2:48 PM, johant123 said:

Good question ... I think as a whole, developed countries will be able to take advantage first, because there is more capital available, and they already have the (financial and technical) infrastructure to help crypto grow. Besides, many institutional investors have their researchers and traders concentrated in developed countries.

But in the end, crypto currencies should make life easier for everyone, so in the end people in many countries should benefit.

Yes developed countries will take advantage because they are economically brought up but on like developing countries, this are the countries that will be mostly affected because they are not economically brought up, thanks mates you are always welcome.

My dear friend. In developed countries, they use crypto talk. They earn money. And gain knowledge. They work from here and they save their coins. This is the first popular site. Developed countries work here. Saves them money. And forgive me if you're wrong. I don't know much about it. But I'll get the knowledge of this. Then I'll tell you better. Thank you.

Edited by Mohammad2005

Hello! I think no one will get hurt. How Bitcoin's growth hinders the growth of countries. Yes, some countries want to ban cryptocurrency. Some are afraid of cryptocurrencies. Because, the cryptocurrency does not have an internal or external administrator or any analogue of it working in a fully automatic mode.

There is not effect bitcoin will

pose on countries than positive effects, it's not possible for everyone to buy bitcoins but now they are having because for their work it's a great feeling for everyone also they can use it for investment its upon them,developing countries but from the large number of people who play crypto.

In my opinion no one will got affected. With the popularity of bitcoin. Many of the people joined cryptocurrencies and this will be a great step towards the economy of the world and specially developing countries. 

hey everyone. 

how are you?

the spread of this work is very fast as we all know this is the best way to earn something for our needs.

the first effect is money then you can learn through thia work and consistency is important for us.

thank you

On 4/14/2020 at 4:53 PM, abualez said:

Let's say, gentlemen, the spread of bitcoin has become very fast at the moment, so who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ?? ... and what are the negatives that may result from Of its spread?? !! 
Hope you share your opinions.

Both developing and developed countries will be affected. Just the difference is developing countries will suffer more and developed countries will suffer less. Along with this, developed countries will gain more profit and benefit from cryptocurrencies as they are more stable financially.

Of course, both of them will be affected, but developed countries have more capital to start with investments in cryptocurrencies, so they will be affected more quickly, in return, remote countries with a weak currency will resort to cryptocurrencies to strengthen their economy.

The cryptocurrency technology is very useful for developed or under developed countries because it is depend on you where you use your activity is negative then it will case for negative and if your thinking is positive then you use it for positive manners so it is all about on you where you can use.

• +1 1

I think both developed and developing counties will be benifited from crypto currency.But i think it will be much effective for the developing countries. Because the main problem of developing countries is unemployment and crypto will go so far to remove unemployment as it is a best way of earning...