Yobit platform - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Yobit platform

You have to go to the invest box on yobit platform,each coin has an investing plan with percentage of profit either daily ,weekly or monthly and there is a down score or high score for deposit. And you can find your invest by clicking on the button"my invest".

My friend sees the yobit platform and from there you have to go to the investment section and it will guide you step by step, it is easy that is what I do but I would advise you to do your own research because I would not like something bad to you It happened because of me because it often happens that what some people work for and advise the rest does not do very well, that is why if you have your own experiences they are better and thus no one is to blame for our failures or our successes.

Hello my friend
I am a newbie to this forum, but I think you should visit yobit site, it is useful and wonderful and there are many options for investing and trading your cryptocurrencies
Good luck to you

Hello friend, advice for you before starting to invest, follow the currencies well and ask experts in this field and then start investing, there is a test that takes you to the investment section at the top of the strip, good luck  

Hello everyone I hope you are doing fine and doing great work on this platform and first lady remember I will come to you on this platform I am also a beginner on this so I personally think that if you are so interested in your bit first you need to get a knowledge and more research about investment then you will be able to invest on this device you can lose your payments 

Simply go to the yobit website first, then look at the investbox in the upper tab. More research is needed to determine which coin is the best to invest in.

welcome my friend
You only need to go to the Yobit website and then check your investment fund from the top tab and see all the information you want, but you must study the topic well and gain enough experience in order to make the profits you want.
Good luck to you, my friend.💮

Yobit is the best safe platform for investment, if you want to invest in Yobit, go to the investment fund and choose the appropriate currency in which you want to investyou need to know all your qualifications.thank youyou can find information on the Internet, then when you have learned all about a coin, you go back to the yobit and quietly do investing. 

My friend, you should do a good research and gather enough information about investing in the platform, then you start working, then you have to go to the site / yobit. Net /, and choose / invest box / and trade here.
I haven't tried yet, but this is what I have gathered. Good luck

• +3 1

You have to enter the investment fund in yobit and there you will find all the currencies and choose the currency from which you want to invest and then put it in my investments and in the amount you want and you should pay attention that there are some currencies that need a mortgage or there are several conditions that need to be careful before placing any currency in the investment

You can invest in the investbox in the yobit platform through what you have in the currencies in your balance, where you must choose the appropriate currency and adopt a small amount at the beginning in order to gain experience and get to know the currency market well and then multiply your investments and profits.

You should go on and invest in the yobit exchange wallet because it profitable and favorable for the members of this platform, but I advice you to seek for more knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency investment in other get more profit.

Dear friend, yobit is one of best exchange in crypto world  you need to click on the investment box. After clicking on the investment box, you need to know all your qualifications.thank you

My dear friend, this wallet is one of the best platforms for preserving encrypted currencies and investing them for the longest possible period of time. For most, it is the credit and currency exchange fees are the lowest of the platform

You can invest your money in one of the Investbox investment plans on the Yobit platform, where there are different investment plans, but there are some conditions for some plans in order to get the profit percentage, so you have to do these tasks in order to get the profit rate daily.  Choose the right plan and start earning.

The investment does not have a specific amount. You can put the amount you want, but I do not prefer to invest with all your profits. You should keep a certain percentage in the event of your losses. The platform is very good and you can invest in it freely and contain a lot of cryptocurrencies.

On the Yobit platform, you can invest your money in Investbox, as there are many different investment plans in different currencies, and you have to choose an investment plan in any currency you want.  There is a minimum and an maximum limit for each investment plan.

In the investbox you can choose any investment plan to invest but you have to be very carefully for those coins that's you invested because many of them are always becomes dead coins and mostly those coins with high paying interest....!!!

My friend, in order to invest, you must be an expert, the owner of the balance, and the younit is one of the most convenient sites that I find, and you do not need to make an effort or anything. To find out everything, you only have to click on the upper right and you will know everything.

I advise you to do a lot of research before investing in any currency so that you do not lose your money due to your inexperience and lack of information, and also by buying some cryptocurrencies and doing trading, you can get a good profit but learn how to trade before and then gain experience and then start.

Yobit.net is very useful and helpful wallet.This is the latest advance wallet with good features and safe security systems.We can easily earn money through this by trading and exchanging money.

What you need to do is choose a coin to invest in from the Yobit investbox, and then do some analysis on the coin in order to pick wisely among many. And, in my opinion, you should be able to measure the return in a specific time frame.

Is one of the best platforms for online and contain spend the currencies of exchange within the internet 
It's one of the best things people can trust and work at to make money. 
It's popular, and it supports a lot of cryptocurrencies. 

Hello my friend
I advise you with a rolling, you can gain through trading and youbet safe
Of the best stock exchanges
I wish you.