Yobit platform - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Yobit platform

I think, enter the platform and click on the investment box after your entry, the currency and the ratio and the duration and the percentage of investment less than and the maximum percentage of investment and investment conditions if any presence such as pay and investment appears.  It is very safe to invest in platforms.

Yobit is an excellent platform for exchanging. It is very useful and valuable platform . It is one of the most important and popular platform . It had helped many needy people which were helpless . I like it very much .

• +1 1

Yobit is the platform on which payments are provided in this forum. It is a very good exchange with very reliable security. A lot of coins are listed in which those can be traded with only 0.2% trading fee.

Yes my dear yobit.net is very exchanging site . It's a safe and secure exchanging site, I feel so happy to work on the yobit. We can earn a safe and secure trading earning from yobit. It give us 1-2% profit of our investement on the daily base.

• +5 1

@Aqsa1234 My dear, I think you don't have proper knowledge about yobit exchanger. Yobit is the best crypto exchanger for us. You can easily exchange our crypto currency with other crypto currency. You can also invest on yobit. For this, you can use yobit investbox.  It gives you 1/2% profit for your investment. 

You just need to login your account on youbit.You will get the option of invest on the top of the screen.From there you can invest and get details how to invest or etc. 

Edited by Aimen Khan

@Aimen Khan I yobit platform should a little bit choose to make sure that they are able to make sure that they are making the right changes to the platform , I really need to use the dark mode, that mode is the best for me its the greatest way anyone can be able to gfind that solution to the problems we are facing there is a lot of work to which  we are able to build, they need to upgreade the  same

On the off chance that you need to contribute, at that point first you need to go speculation enclose Yobit record and exploration about coins. Yobit is protected site for doing venture. However, you ought to be cautious and need to have legitimate information about it.

There are many types of wallets on the market now but one of the most popular is that this yobit can be easily exchanged here and as far as I know it has a lot of users and it has a good security system And there are many types of investment boxes where you can make good money by investing

In my opinion you must be fully aware of how to invest in the Ubit platform and be careful.  Also you need to know what else you need to do besides the eopet brand investment site from above

I don’t know too much about investing as a new person.  But I could see the investment box on the Yobit platform.  You can find the investment box in your yobit account because investment box.From expert members because there are deceptive people that we have to beware of them and you have to buy cheap and sell if the price is high.

Its a good decision to invest in yobit. as you can see its very safe. But before inversing there are certain things that you should do first. Its that you should do a proper research about the value of coins before investing in them. Go for previous years analysis on the values and take a final decision.

• +2 1

The yobit platform is the best investment platform. You should choose the currency you want to invest and then you will make a profit, but if you have sufficient experience, you should trade cryptocurrencies because it makes a good profit source.

I would say that, investing fund options information on the platform, where you will find the minimum and maximum, daily, weekly or monthly rate of profit and the activities that must be divided to collect profits, if you want to gamble with cryptocurrency and save them for a certain period of time.  Yes, the best options are of course the original currency. This eObit found in crypto.  I don’t think they’re describing how good this website is to me and I’m using it for currency stores and businesses that we can do with rates as good as investment boxes.  I'm going to use it soon unless I find something better, but right now it's just Jobit for me.

On 1/6/2021 at 11:14 AM, Ahmad0024 said:

As I would see it, Yobit is the best protected stage for venture, in the event that you need to put resources into Yobit, go to the speculation finance and pick the proper money where you need to contribute, I wish you the best in your venture.

@Ahmad0024

Yes, my friend. I also heard that they have never been hacked and they are a good exchange. They have some interesting tokens pumping from time to time in their exchange, too. There is also a gambling game called YoPony but I am not into gambling much. Do you have more information about Investbox feature? 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/14/2020 at 5:43 PM, kizz said:

Just visit first the yobit site then check the investbox in the upper tab. Research more and gather some information in what coin is the best to invest in.

Fist visit yobit interface  . Read  about all all currencies and their exchange.  yobit is a good platform for earning investing in different currencies all menu tab open and you will get all information there that's it

Yobit is the best plateform where price of almost every cryptocurrencies is genuinely available and easily understandable with the graphical representation , if you wanna invest then yobit had some extra features including invest box go for investbox for your investment.

My dear, I am also a new member of this forum and I have come to get information from your posts. I don't know if Yobit is widely used yet but it is a good and secure platform. We need knowledge and experience first to trade. We must keep learning for a while.

Hi my dear friend

Yobit investbox is the Best feature in the yobit exchange... Here you invest some coins and token and you take good benefits from this on the daily, weekly and monthly of your investment... Yobit is the Best platform specially for the new beginner...

• +4 1

Just go to the yobit investment details know what you need to know there and make sure you chose the right coin for trading

Hello friends, I'm new in yobit platform, how do I get to know about the investing or trading that take place in yobit platform and what is the next step after knowing about the investment in yobit platform because I want to very perfect in it

• +1 1

First of all,open your yobit account, then go to invest box section, then choose the coin that you want to invest,each coin has its own investing plan  with percentage of  profit.you can find your invest throughout clicking on ( my invest) option.

I think I'm the one who should certainly request an information or understanding about yobit platform because it everyday appears complicated to me.

Unlike cryptotalk forum here where I've understand most step and every thing concerning the forum.

But yet to be intellectually satisfied about the yobit platform.

First, you can visit the Yobit platform and get to know a lot of things there, but before you invest, you have to do your research and get a lot of information, and if you want to invest currencies through trading it is better. 

In yobit the safest and simplest way is in the invesbox panel and the earnings vary according to the currency or token you work with. I do not recommend that you invest in virtual mining since they are high risk investments and one day to grant you can easily lose your capital.

• Useful or interesting 1