Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic - Page 21 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
apolaki

Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic

As i am a new member i have noticed crypto talk forum is most helpful for all members during this corona situation ,because all old members as my friend has earned enough money from this site in the whole year of 2020.As i am here i am getting a lots of knowledge about crypto world i am hopeful that i will earn money in specific amount through which i will accomplish my expenses.

Certainly, this forum provides us with great material assistance through the cryptocurrencies that we get in exchange for writing useful posts, but the main goal of the forum is to learn crypto and exchange knowledge and not earn cryptocurrencies, so you must write useful and high-quality posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

absolutely right but this forum help everyone either it is pandemic or not it is still best and source of income for many peoples

Yes dear in my opinion there are many people who are getting advantage from cryptotalk in this pandemic. The bad thing is that many people are left jobless because of this pandemic. So  there were no jobs but people through crypto talk earn and work at home. 

Thanks.

It is really a wonderful and commendable forum.Many business are now closed but we still get paid in cryptotalk in this hard period, we are real happy for this forum.We can earn money from site even we are in our homes. This site gave us source of income that we are in home quarantine. Actually, thank them .

Of course, right now we're going through Covid-19.  As a result, the economic base of all our countries has been weakened.  In the meanwhile we are losing our jobs.  So cryptocurrency is the only way for me to earn at home.  By working here I am able to earn good money which is helping me to bear my own expenses.

• +1 1

Yeah very good question you are absolutely finding for the interesting comment here, I got you , yeah it's really helpful before the pandemic and after the pandemic as well , and it is still making us to stand in the society by our own its a great deal yeah you can't be millionaire all of the sudden but you can at least go through your daily expenses.

Hello my dear friend! Yes, the CryptoTalk forum pays 200 Satoshi and 10 Talk tokens for every useful post. Some say it is very little, and they used to pay more. I want to tell them that not every project is ready to give you that kind of money for posts and messages.

In light of this epidemic this forum is an opportunity for people to work from their homes
But I hope that questions will be asked about this epidemic and people will share their experience about it
So that the interest spread around the world and this forum discusses serious and important issues at the same time to encourage people to participate spontaneously in various fields.  💎

Yeah, we all know our quarantine loss and many people their jobs, this forum is an opportunity to gain on that one.

Yes, working on this forum was one of the best things I have done during home quarantine. I took this time to read the good topics on this forum as well as post some new posts.

Yes, Cryptotalk platform is helping me to learn many things related to cryptos and online earnings. In this pandemic, I have utilized my most of the times in learning about cryptocurrencies and able to prepare myself in the field of trading and online investments. Also, Cryptotalk has helped me to make a good income during this pandemic and I feel very happy to be a part of this interesting platform.

This cryptotalk helps really people to make profit here, while the pandemic it is so hard to find any job and either to find any job. But we can still work here and cryptotalk is paying for your posts in satoshi as well as talk tokens.

It is true that many people have been affected when their business stops due to the quarantine, so this forum has given them the opportunity to work from their homes and earn some extra income.

1 hour ago, Xantosis said:

This cryptotalk helps really people to make profit here, while the pandemic it is so hard to find any job and either to find any job. But we can still work here and cryptotalk is paying for your posts in satoshi as well as talk tokens.

You are right, cryptotalk is the one of the best platform that save people life most especially during period of lockdown where people had no place to work and find money due to corona, and even up to now cryptotalk it's helping people. It help me during the period earn talkcoin using them paid for some loans take and also use some balance assist my family.

2 hours ago, Gimini said:

It help me during the period earn talkcoin using them paid for some loans take and also use some balance assist my family.

This forum is really helpful and I will suggest you make use of the investbox so that you can be earning a percentage everyday without accomplishing any task because the value is currently low and we have hope that it can rise in the nearest future.

I know am not the only one cryptotalk is helping...I learnt a lot in this forum honestly..I love crypto tAlk thank you never leave to forget cryptotalk 

Yes for me crypto talk is the best one in this situation, than all of us in in home so we have nothing to do , so we have to take the chance and work in crypto talk and get a good profit , and also we fan learn many things and invest our profit in something good . So this quarantine we have to tale it like a chance to change our life to better.

You are right dear mate because this vital platform gives us a big opportunity to work and earn extra on this beleiving on this forum.

I think, my friend, that this forum is a suitable opportunity to work and profit from inside the house and we are in quarantine while the others do not have work now and cannot earn any money so I am working on it in order to get my daily allowance. Thank you.

The forume provides income and that is good for people that lost their jobs becase of the pandemic and also a great platfirm to learn from it while we are at home not wasting our time with useless sites and applications 

• +1 1

44 minutes ago, cheri farah said:

The forume provides income and that is good for people that lost their jobs becase of the pandemic and also a great platfirm to learn from it while we are at home not wasting our time with useless sites and applications 

You are right but for us to gain here we must comply with the forum rules and regulations strictly because only by that we can all remain safe in this great forum of cryptotalk.

Thank you for this participation, my dear friend. I definitely agree with you. Cryptotalk opened a window for us in the world under the suffocating siege and embargo due to the outbreak of Virus Corona and the cessation of most aspects of life in the streets. I am very happy to be a member of this wonderful forum

You are absolutely right my friend. This pandemic has been so stressful and mentally very tiring and this platform came so you breathe a little and get some balance back into our life by working and making a source of income. 

so absolutely true. and it looks like it will take forever for this pandemic to reach to an end. although I am a bit sad about the payments lowered. But for the future reference of the bitcoin price, it may still be considered very viable

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png