The Importance Of The Save Function - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Importance Of The Save Function

That is right 

The forum contains a lot of features and the nice features here is to save your post if there is an error in the internet connection or you navigate by mistake your comment will remain saved in the editorr

Edited by Lana Rohands

Yeah i know this feature and i am using it since last week its really working well i have many times mistakenly press rlthe back button and i thought my content was lost but by using this function all of our written data is restored in the editor as youbsaid and we can just open it again and submitt it 

Yes, there are many people who suffer from this problem when the Internet is of low quality or there are communication problems, so this feature will facilitate the work of these people and help them by saving what they have done.

Yes indeed , I have been saved by the function many a times. Sometimes you really find a topic that you know very much about and you start writing so much because you know the topics and it's sections like the back of your hand. It occurred to me more than once. Once I spend about 20 minutes on a topic about decentralisation process of cryptocurrency and I was shocked to see the browser refresh, but fortunately it was saved . That is a really effective function.

Yes, I agreed to you. It is much very helpful and important to me here in forum because having an unstable internet is frequently happened to me when I want to submitted my comment. This special feature helps me not to do another comment once I did not submit because of unstable internet connection. Thank you for this type of feature.

• +2 1

Crypto speak discussion board offer this shop function is surely amazing, due to the fact we write all submit and while we faucet put up button and regrettably comes any calk are statistics connection disconnect then this option shop our comment, while lower back then this we can not write and time additionally Save's.

Welcome my friend, and thank you for this useful advice, but as for me I have not had a problem with disconnection or poor connection yet, but I will take this advice into consideration if this problem occurs to me in the future.

• +4 1

Well, it is a good function for any user. It is also very valuable and helpful in any kind of accidental situation. When you are creating the post, then there is the possibility that accidentally your hand touches the other button or maybe there is the chance that your internet connection is low or maybe not then this post is saved in the save option. This is the food feature for everyone.

I don't have a problem with internet disconnection, but the function you mentioned for forums is really functional. We may need to get up from the computer to take a break while writing something or to fulfill a need. In this case the function works very well.

The save function  in this forum is useful and excellent  in case the internet connection is interrupted.these feature save our comment,when back  then this we can't write and time also Dave's.

This data is really useful. The key that allows you to save helps me a lot, especially in the event that my internet is bad or in the event that it goes out by mistake. With this ability, I won't lose anything I wrote earlier.

You are very friend the save option will really be important and helpful because when one is in the process of making posts or comments and the network went bad then you can be able to save the write up and letter went bad to edit complete before sending

• +1 1

Yes i also noticed it many times i want to create a post and i don't submit my that post but due to poor internet connection or some times my father called me and i leave at all and go towards them when i return on again my device and open the browser my post that i have written half remained same. 

Hello, I did not know that function, what I personally do, is to save a draft of what I write, I save it in a file, and I keep it in a special folder for my written articles, in case in some occasion, I come to occupy them again, but it is something that could also help them, of course not in a matter of when the Internet fails them, if not rather for some time, but it is something that in my case, or personally I do for security, even so what you mention in your article is a good idea, best regards.

The preservation function is very necessary, not only in this platform, but also in any field of computer work, for fear of losing data and things to be accomplished in the event of any emergency such as power outages, or loss of the Internet, for example.

Hello my friend, it is a really useful function. Sometimes we experience a weak connection or we run out of battery. This function, which saves every letter we write, protects us from losing the information that we searched for and confirmed and it relieves us from writing on the draft sometimes .

Hello friend, thanks for this information, I sometimes keep the answer in the draft so you cannot change it again. This is a really good feature in this forum. You can create more than one draft on more than one topic.It saves us in unexpected situations, a very nice feature that the site provides 

Thanks for sharing this post, indeed the save function is of great benefit why because it helps one to regain your post if one seems to be facing problems such as bad Internet connection and so much more but with this feature one will be saved the from the stress of re writing what has been lost

Yes dear this good for us. In many times I face this problem and my topic submitted twice so I worry about that because same topic is not allowed but due to internet problem this is done. 

During some time when I am writing a large content.Suddenly the network goes off and all my hard work goes in vain.I was unaware of such an option was available.Any way it is better late than never.So now onwards I can save in my editor id there is any problem with the internet connection.

Yes dear you are right this information is very helpful for me this save function is very helpful for all of us who face poor internet connection it is very beneficial for me

@Cammer yes dear, this function really help us to save our written comment when suddenly Internet connection got bad....this is also one of the useful function of this forum.Due to these great functions I'm enjoying this forum.

@Cammer yeah you are right your information is very helpful for all especially for those who live in areas where internet connection is slow.  If they use this feature then if their internet connection goes off then also their post not go waste.  Their post exist in editor when their connection go stable they can submit their post.