The Importance Of The Save Function - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Importance Of The Save Function

It's very useful, my internet isn't stable and i am suffering most of the time. Recently my internet disconnect and i feel very angry because i was about to finish some comment. After i connected to internet again i see that everything i wrote was there and i became very happy. Also if we close the tab with accident it' save us again.

• +5 1

Yeah, it is programmed I think and it is very useful. Clicking on the submit reply button first saves the post before submitting in case of interruption maybe due to internet or some other things.This is correct, because this feature you can keep the last post you created so that if you have to suddenly exit the site, when you return to the site, you will find what you have written even if the Internet is cut off.

Yes, it is very beneficial, it is a very commendable compliment, when the internet is constable on the side, it is very capable for that when we do brightening messages and comments later when the internet comes and something happens to you.  

Truly I truly concur with you, some of the time I inadvertently close the tab and fortunately it reestablishes my underlying substance. On account of cryptotalk that sort of catch exists here

Yes my friend, it is really a useful feature of this forum. I have once notice that too when I lost my internet connection. Even you face any problems that cause the lost of the page where you have written something, and then anytime you will load that page, you will find that your written words will be saved and you just have to click on submit.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello there my friend. I read the information you have given but I can not seem to find this save feature anywhere. can you please explain where is the button for this feature if possible with a screenshot? I would be grateful. Thanks for your help in advance and have a nice day.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I totally agree with you because i don't have a stable internet connection and this feature is really helping me. Also we can't close the tab accidently and this feature helping us from that too. After a while  When i started the work here i lost my internet connection, and i was very sad but when i open the post again i became very happy.

• +1 1

Saving function or the propensity to save expresses the relationship between saving and the level of income. It is simply the desire of the households to hoard a part of their total disposable income. Symbolically, the functional relation between saving and income can be defined as S= f(Y).

I have found this feature very useful and helpful as it helped me to recover my written information when my internet connection became unstable so I would like to thank the admins for adding this feature.

• +1 1

In my own opinion, If you lose your internet connection while writing a post then it is auto saved in the editor. Atleast that is what I have experienced till now. When I lose network or mistakenly visit other sites Cryptotalk saves my comments in drafts until i open the topic again. Its quite reassuring.

Yes that's true. The save function helps everyone who have unstable internet connection. It will save when you type before leaving this forum. This function is really helpful to me. Whenever i leave this site and back in some time the post is saved in draft and i can easily to continue my typing

Wow, this is a great feature from Crypto. It will help us a lot. Many times when we are working, our WiFi or network connection is turned off.Then we don't have to save the information, so we have to do it again. There is a lot of trouble in this.But if we save data through this feature, our data will be saved.

• +1 1

This is true. The save button has been one of the features of the forum that makes works to be easier. The save botton makes ones post to be able to reviewed back when there is poor connectivity to the site when typing and i think the save botton also helps the administrators to be able to trace and review a member post when needed.

Thank you mate this information which you share with us help me alot. The saving function give me the right way how to correct bed Internet connection. Further saving function in this forum is very excellent and helpful in case of Internet connection. 

Thank you friend to share this information with me. Its a very good thing to save the function inthe draft. Its a very informative thind for me because i don't understand before about this function saving mode

I have discovered this option valuable and supportive as it assisted me with recuperating my composed data when my web association got insecure so I might want to thank the administrators for adding this element.

• +3 1

Just recently I get to know about the content saving feature of crypto talk. It is really interesting making the work easier always for busy members by just reloading the page click on the reply button it will take to your typing content to continue or submit

Of course, you can save what he wrote, and this is a great feature in the forum, where the post that was written is saved, which also provides the forum with many features that benefit many members in order to write what is useful and provide what is useful for a happy day

You say right my friend   and it is very helpful and informative post .  I like your topic . In this way we can save our data . If we create post in youbit exchange and click on submit button then youbit exchange do save our data . It is very helpful and great forum .

• +4 1

It is very important and we need it like everything, we really have great platforms that can't take us to greater height.

Yes mate, this is always happens to me and I'm happy that when my browser is forcedly closed, i will just find the topic that i post to submit my remaining post, this is a good feature for this forum and i will give some merit for the admins here.

• +1 2

Yes, this is a very good step from the crypto industry and we are thankful to them,If the internet is disconnected, then the message you were typing will be restored and you can send,i think that it is a good platform that is giving a lot of convenience to its users.

Did you know that this information that you have given to Mersal Sher will be helpful to us and it is very much that if you do not have an internet table, then you face trouble, you will avoid trouble. 

• +2 1

On 4/13/2020 at 2:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. 

That actually a really good idea. I will must try that. That will save time qnd easy way . You don't have to write again. It is really helpful. Your idea is good. Everyone should make tricks like that.