Experts predictions on Bitcoin Price today? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Experts predictions on Bitcoin Price today?

I actually don't  believe in prediction  now as once I bought on a prediction  and lost my only capital into less than half so now i never believe  in that. So just stay safe.

That's the point I am talking about the cryptotalk market value. We can't predict the market value of the cryptotalk. Here we need to take a view of the experts that in what way they calculate the price . This is very important. So plz shared this important information with us 

I am not a great expert in predicting the bitcoin price, but according to my information, there are no major support levels nearby, and the technical outlook appears to be more bearish than bullish, and the price may continue to decline. I see a long term long position of $ 10,000.

• +1 1

Such a question needs a chart and an explanation of the expected Bitcoin movement But in general, Bitcoin, whatever its price, is excellent for storage and investment, whatever its price Secondly, on Twitter, there are many analysts who can help members here.

• +1 1

It is difficult to predict the price accurately, the best we can do is to have only one idea based on the 24 hour chart and volume, and also a good graphic reading

On 4/18/2020 at 12:19 PM, Raven said:

That's what i'm saying mate, the price of every currency in the market are very unpredictable. You can't predict the price of it because you don't know how much supply and demand of that currency. 

I agree that the predictions are not worth believing, especially if it is a cryptocurrency. On this market there may be only options, but not some kind of accurate forecast from the magic ball

Bitcoin will grow up today. It is rising slowly. After some days we will see a big jump into bitcoin and altcoins. Then bitcoin will be of around 13000 dollar.

Predictions for 2020/2021.

1. $BTC goes to $20k and $ALTs get rekt, as BTC dominance goes up.

2. Once BTC reaches $20k, money enters back in alts and BTC dominance drops hard to 40% around Q1 2021.

3. in Q3 2021 Alts get rekt 90% again as money flows back to BTC, road to 100k

How can I know exactly the price of bitcoin by night? The author of this topic has many questions. There is only a professional analysis of data on them, you can do what will happen to the currency in the future.

I read a lot of comments under the post , I don't know much about short-term forecasts for Bitcon. But focusing solely on my experience, I noticed that by August and September the exchange rate becomes more expensive, and in the middle of spring it always falls.

Всем добра

On 4/13/2020 at 3:29 AM, Babubu609 said:

Mates we need to know how to predict the market, be wise we found it so difficult to make a prediction, but here in this topic we need some experts to help us on how to predicts the market price of market today, what do you think about today how the price will be to night, please let's our experts cooperate and help us out on how to study the price chat and how to analyses it. 

The best way currently is to investigate the price action to see what the price of said cryptocurrency may be about to do.

What will happen to the Bitcoin in the future? Does Bitcoin have a future at all? And what will Bitcoin be worth in 2020 and beyond? Sure, holders of cryptocurrencies are always looking for price predictions. Just the other day we wrote about the current situation of the blockchain technology. For absolute beginners we recommend to read our article “What is Bitcoin” before you dig deeper into cryptocurrencies.

Today we’d like to talk about the giant of the financial crypto market in detail. The future of the cryptocurrency that made the FIAT financial markets and the banks shake. Do you own Bitcoin already? Or maybe you’re just thought about to invest into bitcoin? How about any other cryptocurrency? Never mind, we’ll keep you covered. Read all about the current status and future pricing predictions. We’ve asked the top 15 experts to give us their proven predictions how bitcoin will perform in the future. First, let’s start with the latest news around Bitcoins, what we can learn from it for the future.

If somebody knows something about future bitcoin price, he will not say about this. Instead of this he will try to get maximum profit from this.

Personally, I don't think the price of bitcoin can be predicted since it is a constantly growing currency and does not have an even rhythm. What we can say is that it is a currency in which you can invest and expect to make good profits in the future.

Hello, my dear friend!

No one can know what is the price

Of bitcoin because its price depending

On buy and sell and every day

It is may changing.

On 4/13/2020 at 4:29 AM, Babubu609 said:

Mates we need to know how to predict the market, be wise we found it so difficult to make a prediction, but here in this topic we need some experts to help us on how to predicts the market price of market today, what do you think about today how the price will be to night, please let's our experts cooperate and help us out on how to study the price chat and how to analyses it. 

No one can know exactly what the price is going to do, but if you want to have analysis of people who know what they do, you can enter YouTube channels or Cointelegraph

Явных прогнозов на счет валюты биткоин вам некто не даст, но стоит про анализировать все самому, достаточно требовательная валюта.

It seems to me that not a single conscientious expert will just tell you what price bitcoin will have. What for? If he can just cash in on it

It is hard to predict bitcoin because it is not stable and always changing but I hope that  the value of bitcoin will continue to increase and I hope it is still good in the future.

i think it will stay above 10K and if it range between 10 and 11 the alts will gain momentum as well.

If it will reach a new ATH in the future, i don't know. this year is not the year

I follow several Telegram and YouTube channels where they try to predict the movement of bitcoin prices but I think that in the short term it is very difficult

No one can say when the price of bitcoin will be. We can only see the prices of Bitcoin. Because people have no hand in bitcoin. People cannot set a price before it is priced. It always depends on the world market.

The price of Bitcoin will continue to rise by the end of the year. Possible growth to $11 000-14,000. However, such a scenario is possible only if the world can defeat the coronavirus pandemic and prevent a new wave of infections. Otherwise, there is a risk of a new fall in the stock market, which may appropriately affect the value of cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Introducing LuxChain LuxChain is a groundbreaking Layer 1 (L1) blockchain, revitalizing the proven security of Proof of Work (PoW) mechanisms with innovative features specifically tailored for decentralized finance (DeFi), NFTs, and advanced smart contract functionality. LuxChain is dedicated to maintaining decentralization at its core, ensuring an ecosystem that is robust, secure, and user-centric. Key Features:  • Decentralization: Fully decentralized network with no single point of failure.  • Ecosystem: Designed to support a thriving environment for DeFi and NFTs.  • Rapid Deflation: Implements a unique economic strategy with block rewards reducing by 5% every 100,000 blocks to encourage early adoption and increase token value stability.  • Stablecoin Sidechain: Focus on enhancing the utility and scalability for DeFi applications. --- Roadmap for 2024 Phase 1: Launch  • Mainnet Launch: Establishing the foundation of LuxChain.  • Release Tools: Block Explorer, RPC & Web Wallet.  • Swap Engine: For XPB & META tokens. Phase 2: Development  • Stablecoin Sidechain: Enhancing transaction scalability and efficiency.  • DeltaSwap AMM: Facilitating seamless asset swaps.  • Community Driven Initiatives: Staking & farming DApps, launchpad, token locker, NFT marketplace, and cross-chain bridge.  • Mobile Wallet: Ensuring accessibility and convenience for users. --- Tokenomics  • Ticker: LUX  • Max Supply: 33 million  • XPB and META Swap: 20M LUX  • Proof of Work Mining: 10M LUX  • Development: 3M LUX    LuxChain employs a rigorous deflationary strategy to ensure scarcity and boost the token's long-term value. --- Merging Visions: From MetaChain to LuxChain LuxChain emerges from the strategic merger of MetaChain and the discontinued PowBlocks project. This integration was driven by community feedback and a successful public poll advocating for a 1:1 token swap. LuxChain is a blend of MetaChain's innovation and the community spirit of PowBlocks, creating a unified and potent blockchain ecosystem. --- Get Involved Become part of the LuxChain community to help us redefine the blockchain landscape. Engage with us on our community channels, and let’s build the future of decentralized finance together. --- Official Links - Website: https://luxchain.io/ - Github: https://github.com/LuxChainPoW - Twitter: https://twitter.com/LuxChainPoW - Discord: https://discord.gg/wTQYCAzBvn - TG Channel: https://t.me/LuxChainOfficial - TG Group: https://t.me/LuxChainChat LuxChain is committed to fostering a decentralized and scalable blockchain ecosystem. We invite you to join us on this exciting journey to reshape the world of blockchain and DeFi.
    • Премия за биткойн-кимчи в Южной Корее значительно упала на фоне более широкого спада на рынке, что означает ослабление энтузиазма среди инвесторов в цифровые активы в стране. Согласно данным CryptoQuant, премия за биткойн-кимчи упала до 1,5% в пятницу во время дневной торговой сессии в Азии. Премии Биткойн Кимчи резко упали Для непосвященных премия кимчи является показателем разницы между оценкой Биткойна на южнокорейских биржах и глобальных криптоторговых платформах. Этот термин также относится к южнокорейскому блюду. Цена Биткойна (BTC) на южнокорейских биржах отличается от цены на мировых платформах из-за политики контроля капитала, запрещающей иностранным инвесторам торговать на местных платформах. Аналогичным образом, эта политика запрещает местным инвесторам участвовать в арбитражных сделках. Эти запреты привели к ограничению предложения криптовалюты в Южной Корее, что привело к значительному разрыву в ценах из-за высокого спроса. Премия кимчи стала одним из ключевых индикаторов мониторинга изменений в криптопространстве и настроений инвесторов. Высокая премия означает бычьи настроения инвесторов по сравнению с международным рынком, а более низкий показатель является признаком медвежьих настроений и резкого падения покупательского давления.   Поскольку премия в настоящее время составляет 1,54%, интерес южнокорейских инвесторов к Биткойну снизился. По данным CoinMarketCap, отсутствие энтузиазма также наблюдается на ведущих местных биржах, где наблюдается сокращение объемов торгов. Позитивный знак? В последний раз премия за биткойн-кимчи колебалась около текущего уровня в середине февраля, когда BTC стоил около 48 200 долларов. К первой неделе марта индекс взлетел до 27-месячного максимума в 10,32%. В последующие недели он вырос, достигнув 11,44%, когда BTC установил новый исторический максимум. Однако премия неуклонно снижалась с тех пор, как BTC упал с исторического максимума и опустился ниже 70 000 долларов. С апреля на криптовалютном рынке сильный спад, и индекс последовал за рынком. BTC упал ниже 60 000 долларов, коснувшись 56 700 долларов, а затем восстановился. На момент написания актив торговался на уровне $63 000, что на 3,2% выше за последние 24 часа. Тем не менее, текущий уровень премии кимчи может быть положительным знаком для рынка криптовалют, поскольку он сигнализирует о том, что есть достаточно места для ралли, и вскоре можно будет наблюдать значительное восстановление BTC.
    • Всем отличного настроения от PABLOCASH!Наш обменный пункт успешно сотрудничает с  ExchangeSumo https://exchangesumo.com/exchanger/1181/Pablocash/   Контакты:Онлайн чат на сайтеE-mail: info@pablocash.ioWeb: https://PABLOCASH.iO
    • Cryptoflow.cloud - ваш выбор №1 благодаря самым низким комиссиям в индустрии криптоплатежей. Мы стремимся обеспечить максимальную экономичность для наших пользователей, предлагая конкурентные тарифы и прозрачные условия. Присоединяйтесь к нам и получайте максимальную выгоду от криптовалютных транзакций!
    • Хотели бы сообщить о начале нашего сотрудничества с мониторингом https://multirates.org/exchangers/flashcash-top
    • Revolut запускает собственную криптобиржу Revolut X Вступление: Revolut, финансовая компания с огромной клиентской базой, превышающей 40 миллионов пользователей по всему миру, объявила о запуске своей собственной криптобиржи под названием Revolut X. Этот шаг представляет собой расширение деятельности компании в области криптовалют и отражает растущий интерес к этой сфере. Развитие событий: Revolut, известная своими услугами в области банковского обслуживания и переводов, решила войти в сферу криптовалют, запустив собственную криптобиржу Revolut X. Это позволит клиентам компании покупать, продавать и хранить различные криптовалюты, включая Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие. Реакция Revolut: Revolut видит потенциал в сфере криптовалют и стремится предоставить своим клиентам дополнительные возможности в этой области. Запуск собственной криптобиржи позволит пользователям Revolut быстро и удобно совершать операции с криптовалютами, такими как покупка и продажа, а также получать доступ к уникальным инвестиционным возможностям. Влияние на индустрию криптовалют: Запуск Revolut X может иметь значительное влияние на индустрию криптовалют, поскольку компания имеет огромную клиентскую базу и широкий охват в различных странах мира. Это может привлечь новых пользователей в сферу криптовалют и способствовать их более широкому признанию как инструмента инвестирования и хранения средств. Заключение: Запуск криптобиржи Revolut X от финансовой компании Revolut является важным шагом в ее стратегии расширения в сфере криптовалют. Это предоставит возможность ее многочисленным клиентам быстро и удобно совершать операции с криптовалютами, а также получать доступ к новым инвестиционным возможностям. Ожидается, что это также окажет положительное влияние на индустрию криптовалют в целом, привлекая новых пользователей и укрепляя их доверие к этому виду активов.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Уважаемые клиенты!На портале eto-razvod.ru вышел обзор о нашем сервисе, предлагаем вам ознакомиться с ним и оставить свой отзыв: https://etorazvod.ru/review/oneclick24/#fullreview
    • Финансовый гигант Susquehanna вложил свыше $1 млрд в акции спотовых ETF на биткоин   В отчете говорится, что Susquehanna купила 17 271 326 акций Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) в рамках трех операций. Суммы составили $6,3 млн, $1,05 млрд и $34,77 млн. Таким образом, общая сумма вложений в GBTC составила $1,09 млрд.   Однако, с тех пор курс биткоина несколько снизился, поэтому акции данного фонда в распоряжении Susquehanna оцениваются в $955,1 млн.   Кроме того, компания купила 1 349 414 акций Fidelity Wise Origin Bitcoin Fund (FBTC) на сумму $83,74 млн, 583 049 акций iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) компании BlackRock на сумму $23,6 млн, 560 832 акции Bitwise Bitcoin ETF (BITB) за $21,7 млн и 508 824 акции ARK 21 Shares Bitcoin ETF (ARKB) на сумму $36,1 млн.   Еще в портфеле Susquehanna есть 256 354 акции VanEck Bitcoin Trust (HODL) на сумму $20,6 млн, 255 814 акций WisdomTree Bitcoin Fund (BTCW) стоимостью $19,3 млн, 166 200 акций Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) на сумму $11,8 млн и 192 391 акция Valkyrie Bitcoin Fund (BRRR) на сумму $3,9 млн.   Напомним, что под управлением Susquehanna находится активов на $481 млрд.   Руководитель отдела виртуальных активов крупнейшей в мире инвестиционной компании BlackRock Роберт Митчник (Robett Mitchnick) ранее спрогнозировал новый всплеск интереса к спотовым биткоин-ETF.
    • Обменник с хорошим оформлением, удобный в использовании. Ничего лишнего, все что требуется - есть. В общем классно, рекомендую)