I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics.

This is a very cool and useful theme! Because there are times when you seem to have answered all the topics of the entire topic, and then you notice that you still have posts, and that you can leave comments on this forum, and that's cool!

Thanks for sharing friend, sometimes its hard to find topics to reply but the good thing its because there are many features that can help us in the forum to find new topics that we have not yet commenting them.

Hi well by reading your post i also find that button. I think you give great knowledge about new feature of this forum. This is very helping for us because sometimes we cannot find those posts which are unread. And through this feature we save our time and read those posts which are unread. So thank you so much. 

• +1 1

Thank you dear friend for providing information terribly since many old users are very helpful because it is very important to do a search box since it is very helpful to find information that interests you
Good luck big winnings and greetings to everyone

Hello dear, the topic is very useful and very important. Sometimes a person forgets some of the topics that have been answered, and this is something special that distinguishes the readable topic from the unread topic. I wish you a happy day dear

i do not use this selection before however i will follow use this step i assume this can be helpful to me and others new members use to go looking unread  subjects on the cryptotalk we failed to observe, thank you for passing this records pal

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Thanks for the information. I don't have any knowledge about this option. I hope this will help us to find out unread post and which will help you to learn more. 

Thanks now I will be able to see new topics that I have not read and those that I have already read, I would distinguish them by any distinction that that topic had that others did not have and I would try to search but this saves me a lot of time.

• +2 1

I didn't find that in that place. I am a newbie don't know any much about this site.  But I hope from you seniors members. I will learn a lot of things . These options are also placed on the too right corner of the page. 

• +2 1

I had no knowledge of this, very good information, this helps us a lot to find unread topics more easily since many users were asking about this

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There is an unread button available using which people can easily find topics that have not been read by them. this way also you can save time and easily navigate through the topics and choose between the topics to comment upon. There are many more such interesting features on this platform which can be used by the users to their benefit.

• +1 1

It is also show on the left side of the topic. The second place where you said in a bottom two options one of seen topics and one of unseen topics. According to me if you want to save your time you should use the per method where we see unseen topic on the left side of the topic. We see white unfilled message logo at the left side of the topic for unseen message and we also see the field black message for our seen message.

• +2 1

Dear companion, I got some answers concerning this theme a couple of days prior. Somebody shared it. I have profited a great deal from this theme since I didn't know which one I have not effectively posted and which one I have not yet gained from this subject.

• +1 1

Yes it so easy to find tmwhich topic is unread. Most of time we see any list which fill of read topic. So with this we can check unread topic anf replies and comments on this type of topic. 

Hey mates, thanks for your information how to found unread post in this forum, I think many newbie don't know how to found unread post in this forum but seeing your post now everyone can found how unread post in this forum, although I know how to found unread post in this forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

gratitude for division this valuable in post about how to regain unread topics i aspiration it will be of assistance countless exceptionally beginners who had questions on this one

• +1 1

A good idea until you find topics that you have not commented on and read and thus you will avoid commenting on the same topics because many in the forum find it difficult to know the topics that he commented on and new topics and this idea will make it easier for him Thank you

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Its very funny to know that there is a button for unread topics i also found this button yesterday which contain a lot of new posts thanks for posting this because many of us don't know about it i appreciate your post it is very informativ.

• +2 1

Well that's not a bigger search many of the senior now about this button so this is a good information for the new members maybe who don't know about this option. I appreciate you for making this post because this post maybe helpful for the newbies and for that person who don't know about this personally I know about this already before reading your post.

Thank you for sharing this information with us, now we know on how we can go about to comment on new topics not just to be commenting on same old topics which will get out posts deleted. Thank you so much we really appreciate.

• +3 1