Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts.

Hello dear hope you will be fine, I do not think that if your post is unique then there is no mistaking the positive reputations on it, You more hard work for sure, you get positive results.

Giving reputation is a way of encouraging members with good content in the forum, we give reputation for free, if a content is beneficial, educative and also passing lot of information to members of the forum, then it wise and advisable we give that content a good reputation so as to encourage the author to write better next time

Of course most of people are making good content.  But they have low quality reputation. Sometimes people just that make reputation is a base less activity and they give in without judgement. Because they just make our work not maintain focus on the post. So please give the reputation those person who are making good post.with this we appreciate those person who are doing well for this forum. 

• +2 1

I wonder the same too. Some of the greatest posts take low reputation while ridiculous questions or topics get a lot of good response from the community. Either they are cheat rating or they have a network of friends through some other platform. I can not explain this issue with anything else.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes i am also facing same problem .I am very panic about this problem .But i am relaxed to hear that other members also face that problm.In past many people give me positive rating but now a days there is no reputation on my amazing and informative post .

Kindly guys support me plz .

• +2 1

Because first every user of this platform gave 50 paid rates to others and by giving that ratings we are paid and received 50 talk tokens but now this opportunity was disabled due to which we can't receive more positive ratings on our posts and this issue is for every user of this platform at this time no one recievng more likes as per day it's a problem for all of us. 

On 4/13/2020 at 12:17 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Absolutely true my friend, there are many helpful posts but they don't have even a single reputation, you can read a post which has 200 replies and half of them they comment that they loved the post but still they don't give reputation.

Yes your right because many people just want to to get payment to this forum but not to get knowledge they don't spend their times in proper way that's why the reputation of their post shorter so that's our responsibility we should provide good quality contents about the topic.

Yes, you are correct friend. We should always appreciate and motivate good posts by giving good reputation. By doing this they will post more quality contents and it will help to improve the quality of the forum.after all the main aim of the forum is help eachother and increase our knowledge. 

I am with you, my friend. Even if we are not paid for the reputation, it is our duty to put the positive reputation on the subject that deserves. Once you like the topic and its content, establish the appropriate reputation for it, it will not take you long. Encourage good topics to continue working successfully in the forum.

Yes, you are right. We have to work this forum seriously and give a good reputation to publications that contain useful content so that we gain the most experience and thus we will get new and useful topics as well.

Our duties towards this community and this forum are many, the first of which is to be patient in browsing and to read the posts and interactions .. to give a good reputation to those who deserve and to alert the random people, the copyists and the repeaters.

Where as according to my knowledge people did not give reputation to others, this is only reason , the reason is that crypto talk change policy and stop payment of reaction. People didn't give reputation because they didn't receive payment for reaction.

Hello please I would like to know how to know when a post is said to be legendary if I see one. Because all that I have seen is different posts in which some have alot of rating than the others because of the things that are in the post.

Yes my friend, it is also very disappointed me to get reputation on my useful posts. I think the main reason is the payment is stopped of giving reputations. People were giving reputations for their own earning through giving reputations 5p Talks daily.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Most of the person on the begginer forum are those who are not more awairnes about Cryptocurrency and it's block chain so they are want to post and comments those post that are easy to lean so many people does not replying on legendary post. 

• +1 1

There are many helpful posts but they don't have even a single reputation.This is kind of a negative side to this forum that most people are here just for the payment and not to actually learn or communicate. 

The only reason to give reputation in the Dear Friends Forum is to create interest in the work of newcomers.  By giving good reputation, newcomers can become more and more interested in this work.  Before giving reputation to any other post, others have to understand that post well and then give rating.  Moreover, you are given tokens from the forum by giving reputation.  Thank you.

What happens is that some are selfish or less value a good useful post that I did not do or you and those people like they do not give the time or do not want that person to do well even though the one who does not want to give them one valuation or something you know that you are writing or wrote a good topic but for such being selfish and not helping others you will not give that valuation that that topic and that person who did it deserves it.

You brought an interesting topic it's true that their are many Post without reputation or less reputation the issue is some members don't read people post all they're after is to just post their post and go offline working as if they are not educative, reading post and given reputation is part of what makes you a good member of the forum take note.

On 4/13/2020 at 10:42 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  many old posts having  outstanding reputation.  But if we look at posts  now even on very  good  posts  there is no reputation  or only  one or two reputation.  Now a days  there is opportunity  for members  as they are free at homes I want to ask all members  if they find  any good  posts  wait for 2 seconds give reputation  then  go ahead. Don't  run after just completing posts and get payments.  work  in the forum like a real members.  As we participating in our faimly  or in our community  as a real and useful member  to all. 

Yes my friend I have also noted the same things. Beginners are replying on the posts but they are not giving any reputation. I think most new members dont know about giving positive reputation thats why there are very less reactions on even posts of senior members. So beginners must give credit to senior members for helpful posts by giving them positive review. 

Yes, there are a lot of useful and appropriate posts and responses, but they do not get the appropriate evaluation or are not evaluated at all.  That this makes some good members of the forum do not like to work very much because they do not get what they deserve in return for the posts or good and useful responses in the forum.  There are a lot of members giving ratings randomly so some posts are not helpful and have positive reviews.  We have to rate posts according to their usefulness and don't hesitate to give negative rating to random and bad posts.

It is important to evaluate posts by members and give useful and good posts the appropriate evaluation for them so that members continue to write useful and new posts and topics because payment is made for useful posts that get good evaluation from members, and will not be paid for posts that are not evaluated and this is why there is a large number of posts  They do not have ratings, which means that these posts will not be paid, and therefore if these posts are appropriate and useful, members will not work in the forum for free.  We have to help the moderators and evaluate the posts correctly.

There will be less reputation if your post does not benefit to others member. If you want to build your reputation on this immense forum just try to make a meaningful post that will attract other members to like and love your post. Avoid unnecessary mistake and spelling errors.

We can understand that if some one is here for just making money or to learn  by just looking at their posts. The senior posts or legendary posts may be found doing that. They might have become lazy enough to post quality content and this might be the reason that they are not getting the like or reputation that they have got before.

You are right my dear friend, I also noticed in some topics have more than 100 comments but when we read each posts in it they don't have any reputations. Lots of member's are really trying to complete their 30 posts daily so they won't give any reputations for others.