Finally Canada accept Bitcoin ! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Finally Canada accept Bitcoin !

it is a good news that countries are taking step towards the cryptocurrency and they are started accepting it and I think it will explode all over the world

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Canada accept crypto.it is really a very good news.this is sign of progressive positive worth of crypto currency.if all the countries accept it than it will be very beneficial.

Yes it's true. 10 April there is a great news ,That Bitcoin has finally been accepted in Canada. That is good news for us.Now I hope the price of Bitcoin will rise further.So everyone stay happy.

It is really great news, I think the reason for the increase in the price of bitcoin is its spread quickly, and this will increase its spread and means that there will be an increase in price.

Dear friends, I want to tell you that Bitcoin is a good and wonderful currency supported by companies and businessmen and it has helped many people to make money quickly.

This information that you are giving us, friend, is very good for people who live in Canada because if they could not work before now, they will be able to work and earn money and in addition to that also obtain the information that we have this is good news for the people who live there in Canada.

This is new news, my dear, because there are a lot of people in Canada, and if it works in the world of Bitcoin, I think that it will increase and economic in the world of cryptography, and many of them will benefit because it is a strong country.

It is good to hear such news and Canada has added itself to the list of countries that support Bitcoin, but according to certain conditions and this is a good thing, especially since Canada is one of the big countries that has a large percentage of tourists.

Welcome my friend, and thank you for this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information, which contribute to the continuation and development of this forum. It encourages people to enter and work in the field of cryptocurrencies.

We must seek to deploy these currencies in the whole world and teach all people on this work, forum and work and disseminate it for reputation and interest deployment and this news raises the amount of exchange rate for these currencies always we have to expand

I think my friend, that this news is good news to all members of the crypto world, and those interested and working in this forum, and it is possible that some countries of the world also think about recognizing these wonderful currencies, good luck to you

Great news, my friend, I think that in the near future, Bitcoin will become the most widely used currency in the world and all countries of the world will consider it its primary currency, and this is thanks to the widespread popularity it has achieved in the recent period.

well it's obvious most countries have started seeing the usefulness of cryptocurrencies and there have started adopting it, well I think this adoption will affect the market price positively because more people will come to trade with cryptocurrencies.

Yes, my friend, you are right, as we recently noticed the increase in the value of Bitcoin. The reason is the excessive demand for it, and I hope that all exchanges operate with bitcoin.

Yes, my friend, this currency will have a greater and prosperous future throughout the world because it is constantly developing and increasing in value, and I am happy with that.

• +1 1

It is a good news and its is important for crypto world due to this its recognition will increase.When a country use any crypto currency it means that all people of this country will use it so its rating will increase.Crypto currency is a global platform and its growth is increasing day by day.Bitcoins have already good fame in crypto world and a lots of people are using it so it will increase at the top rate very soon.

• +2 1

You're right.  This is when we see the impact of news in the crypto market.  Although this news may take a few days before the price of Bitcoin comes up, against those outside world news that cannot affect the market price!  According to this news, now Canadians can legally trade bitcoin on platform platforms but Canada is a great winter for mining equipment and now miners can sell their block rewards more easily because it is a huge opportunity for miners in this country than before and their activities.  Stretched.  I hope this promising news can break the 8K resistance level of Bitcoin. We need it.

It is good to read news like this because it will attract more investors to cryptocurrencies. I hope more countries will accept the use of cryptocurrencies.

Yes, users of cryptocurrencies are constantly increasing and there is a continuous and rapid growth and improvement in the exchange rate has a positive and effective effect on that distinctive matter. @Ra456

I am happy that I read your topic, my friend, because in my opinion, the value of Bitcoin will increase a lot
Bitcoin, I think that the future awaits it with a great force and will open all its doors to it

My friend is very distinctive for a country the size of Canada to accept work in the field of cryptocurrencies or to allow it to work ... and to adopt the most famous currency in the world, Bitcoin.  I created a cashier for her, thank you very much

• +1 1

This is very important..It means that it will be accepted in the future as well in many countries of the world that have not yet presented it ... and this promises optimism that Bitcoin will have a prosperous and bright future, and its shares will rise in the global economic market. I am very happy with this great news ... I will work hard and persevere to reach my goal

This is very good news, especially for people interested in the world of cryptocurrencies, and also people can work freely without restrictions in their country, and I think that cryptocurrencies will spread in the near future in all countries.