Can we search members in search bar. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

Of course, my friend, you can search for a member through the search bar, no problem, that is not against the rules, and you can also follow him to show you everything he publishes, and there is no need to search for him.

• +2 1

Hi my dear friend! You can search any old or new members on cryptotalk.you just have to click on the search bar box and write the name of member you want to search.give me a 💖 if your heart allow you

Mathelda.j

Yes of course my friend,  you can search any member name on the search bar.  They make everything easier for us in this forum so that we wont face much difficulty in doing anything except if we break the rules.  

• +2 1

Yes you can search members in the search bar. You can also search any topic and anything about the forum in the search bar. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. This forum is very good for earning and learning.

Hello my friend,

I don't have exact experience for your question, but yesterday I searched for my friend's name, I found a topic that he eas mentioned in.

Next time I will try another way to search for members, if I get any exact way I will come here again and tell you.

Best regards.

I think you can't search members of this platform in search bar because it's against this platform rules and regulations 

However seniors guide you properly in this matters

you can ask from senior members of this platform 

Maybe i am wrong and searching for members is allow on this platform 

There is an search box. You can look via looking for a subject that you have no clue about via looking here and you will locate that the inquiry box has been accommodated our advantage.

Yes, of course.  If we search by entering the username of any member in the search bar, we will easily get the ID of that member.  In addition to searching members' accounts in this search bar, topics can be searched.  And besides searching here, many more things can be done...

I have a question, and I did not find, I answered it, please allow me, if it is possible for us to benefit us and give us the information.

You cannot search for members according to rank or reputation, but you can search for any member, topic, or even word through this useful feature.

Of course, my friend, you can search for any member of this product through the search bar and also for topics and publications that you can find. This product has many great features.

• +1 1

Hello brother it is a good question first of all I want to tell you that you can search your friends are your singers juniors easily insert bar because its it is provided for this type of information

• +3 1

When we click the search bar you can see their many options and at the end there is an option other when you click others you will fina an option member and after selecting that option you can search any member at the forum with their names. Good Luck!

Hello my friend
I guess you can search through the search box for anything, people and topics

Hello my friend, I think that you cannot search for them in the search box. You can search for their posts, enter their profile and talk to them. I have not tried that, but I think that the search process is complicated due to the similarity of the names here and the ranks.  Thank you

I think no, you cannot get find any friend to search in searching bar. In searching bar you can get crypto related topics.but i think you can get find your friends to twke Their link of account. 

I do not know if you can search for a specific member, my dear friend, but there must be a method that I still do not know because I am a new member and I will read the comments to find the method

Obviously you can search for members in this forum dear mate. To search anyone at first you have to go to the more Option and then click Members and search that name which you want to search in this forum.

Yes, friends, we can search our friends through the search bar. Infact search bar is the aim of this so that we can find our friends. So the search bar prove to be very beneficial for us. 

I am a junior member here from a few days ago. I cannot answer your question due to my little experience
I hope to increase my knowledge and experience
I hope whoever knows the answer will help us with it

• +1 1

You can search members from the search box provided on this forum. All you need to do is, adjust search preferences under the search box and tick on"Member" option. Now input the username which you want to search on this forum...

Yes mate the search bar have so many important in this forum because you can search for anything related to crypto talk and also you can search before creating a topic to know if it have been in exiting.

I don't think we can search for members from the search bar,the search bar is meant for searching for topics,but let's not conclude yet,instead let's wait for the Senior members  to comment hopefully we'll see the correct answer to this

You can enter everything you need like topic any friends account in the search bar.  And if you want to find a person or post, you can use the search bar that is here, so you will find that the search box has been provided for our benefit.

Yes, you can use the search bar to search for any person or topic on the Cryptotalk forum, but I don’t know why you cannot find the person you’re looking for. Perhaps you wrote the name incorrectly, or there is a technical problem with your crypto account. Try again and you will find what you search about .

• +2 1