Can we search members in search bar. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

On 4/12/2020 at 8:01 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

I have just checked it and if it can be searched as keywords, so I recommend you check if you have not correctly placed the name because apparently to search for someone you have to put keywords that specify everything.

Hello my friend, of course you can search for members in the search bar, but it is preferable to use the search filter for quick access to members and you can get new friends by posting useful posts and comments. Good luck my friend

I don't really know because I have never try to search anyone, bit I thinks their should be a search bar where you will search to see your posts and mates. Make more enquiries before trying if it not going to lead to another thing else.

First you must know the name and write it properly, this is so that the profile comes out with complete security, the other is simply to follow it and so they come out in your followed so that you get them easier every time you want.

I think that we can't Search the members in the search bar.

The most easiest way to search for a member is that you can go to the massege and search him and send him massage and can go to his profile.

• +4 1

I don't believe that you can look through individuals in the pursuit bar I figure you can just inquiry posts. You can get to the individuals just if there or you are following them. On the off chance that you have any point in your psyche and on the off chance that you need to post you can look in the inquiry bar that whether this theme isn't?

First, you must know the exact name of the member you are looking for, then after that you go to the search box and write the name of the member you want to follow. It is very easy. Retry and see if that works for you.

You can definitely, my friend

That you want to search for anything on this forum

You just have to type it into the search box provided by the forum

This will help you to reach any of the members easily

• +1 1

My friend, you can easily do this
You just have to click on the search box and then click on more options. Then you will find the result by searching for anyone's name.
You can search anything on this forum, including members of this forum
good luck my friend

• Useful or interesting 1

You must make sure you type the name exactly the same so you can get it and i try to search a member in search box but i don't find him and give me suggested if you know you know about.

will apostles to appear in dereact from enjoyment otherwise efinitely visit any member's profile when you see a comment or post of that member and you can see the details which are available like name coming to reputation and other allowed details but I don't have any kind of peoples strongly looks to steady dese parfect  race 

Hello my friend. Question, very important. I hope as a new member, knowing that I think is necessary, because he has reliable and correct opinions and ideas.

I think that we can use the search bar for searching of the people but mostly the search bar is used to search for the content you want to find the questions of your answers.

It is a very good thing that we can search about the topics.  and we can make sure that our topic is not going to repeat.

i still work at crypto talk befitting embrace face account  comment or post of that member and you can see the details which are available like name coming to reputation and other allowed details but I don'tlike this remove frim yhe story and aggregate record served argument 

Yes you can search mumber and topic in search bar. If you think that any one making good post then you can search that person the search bar. This option help in search about topic. If we want to creat any topic so we can check that os not already on this forum . So this option will help to you in finding.

• +1 1

According to my own experience and idea I don't think we can search members in the search box we can only search for topics,but I wish the senior members will guide and put us through

You can see right side search bar. There you write hus name whom you want to search. Then you can see a new page.  Select member search. Then again write name and search it. 

Hello my friend The search is generally done through the search box at the top, so all you have to do is type what you want to search for in the search box and it will appear to you immediately As for that nothing appears with you, it may be due to a mistake in writing what you want to search for For that, the search results do not appear for you.

Certainly my friend, you can find any member in this forum by searching for him, make sure that you are writing the name correctly, then search for it, and you must find it.

• +2 1

A search box has been created on the above you can set it from there, whether it is searching for a member, any topic of which you search for anything, you can search because it is not a big issue. 

Hello my friend, I tried to search for people in the same way that you talked about it, and I did not find a result. I will follow up the comments of friends with you to reach my required result Thank you for asking this question

Yes we can search members in search bar but for this you have to know the exact name of that person’s profile so you can follow them easily.You can also search for a post in search bar.Good luck.

In the search box you can find everything on this forum. Topics, postes, tags, and members etc. If you have any doubt on certain topics you can easily find that there. 

Yes dear you can search members.very easily .you just have to click on the search box. Then click on more option then their is an option of members in front of your screen select that option then write the name of person you want to search.