Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

No, I think that there are risks in talking about cryptocurrencies. You are not a useful member and you wrote useful posts and gave the appropriate and useful responses, then you will get a good reputation and be a loved and useful member of the forum and you will not be banned or prevented from making posts in the forum.  You have to be careful and write useful posts.

No no, there is no issue of security in this site.You will not face any difficulty on this forum, you will be able to work amy time .It Is a very secure site .I do not know which security you are talking about. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

If you will become a violator and worse, a scammer, it will be risky for you to stay here. You can possibly get reported to the admins and have a punishment. But if not, I think there is no risk, instead an opportunity is waiting for you while staying in the forum.

Hello dear friend, if you break the rules than your account will be banned, so using cryptotalk is risky if you not follow the forum rules of post but if you follow the forum rules of post than your account will be safe in this forum.

I don't think there is or is any risk in cryptotalk. Because if you work carefully, you can improve your work. If you work hard and patiently, success is guaranteed. And if you work according to the rules, you don't have to face any difficulty.

On 4/11/2020 at 5:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

Hi too brother hope you will be fine ☺️.

After reading your content I'm going to share my thoughts my experience about this form . There is no risk.l, it is totally safe and secure. Please don't worry about it. Hope this information is very useful for you

Thank you 😊

I think there is no risk in the Cryptotalk..it's a safe and secure website which give us a good income for survive us in such a critical situation of covid-19 second layer. It's a free of investement plateform which paid us freely.

Welcome, my friend.
The dangers that you may face here are as follows:
First, the risk of being banned:
This risk can be avoided by adhering to the forum rules and by providing useful content in your posts.
There is a very low risk that you will be exposed to fraud by entering untrusted links and putting your personal information in them, but do not worry because members report the posts that publish these links and the moderators delete them and prohibits their owners.

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

Hi dear there's no any risk but to survive here is risky if we don't follow rules we should follow rules and should never share our sensitive information to anyone and try to make account secure but this site is amazing here we learn and earn both @jerry2493

• +3 1

I am new to the crypto talk and the cryptocurrency platform therefore I do not know much about the risks involved while we deal with cryptocurrency. I hope that everything we do related to cryptocurrency is safe and secure. 

Reading some of the comments has reassured me a bit.

Edited by Georgina

Yes there is the risk of warning and being banned. If you wants to reduce or finish the risk then try to follow rules and regulations of the forum. Copy paste way must be avoided here.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Base on i, I don't think there's any risk this forum as far as you will obey by the rules and regulations of the forum. Also make sure you generate good content to all members of the forum.

There will be risk for you and your accounts for too much greediness to rich with money since that motives will lead you to scammers fake promises, links or sites. But if you are so careful you have no risks to worry about. Feel free to participate in crypto talk it's reliable

Halo dear .i can not understand your words .what kind of risk you talk about you.i am working here from many monthes i dont find any type of risk.if you saying that you account is banned .yeh its a risk but its depend on you. If you work hard and creat a useful content then you dont worry about risk .if you fallow all rules then you dont worry about risk .best of luck.

If we start any work, there can be a lot of risk, like when I start, I can have a lot of things in my mind and in crypto there is so much because The reason for this is that if the person who does not follow Rules has the highest risk for him, then first of all, whoever does not intervene here, please join with the talk.  If you are seen, you are earning money without investment, then it is not a risk for you. 

Hello guys.

My brother by the way no risk on cryptocurrency but you can make cryptocurrency risky by the investment if failed you lost your money so investment is risk hera.

It's very beneficial for everyone when we work according to the rules and regulations we can earn very much form this forum  And yes ofcourse there are many scammers make trouble . Be aware of them 

no I don't think that there is an arrest while using that it is just a form of each other trying us to teach about the cryptocurrency and it is the cryptocurrency by also paying us.

No my friend there wasn't any risk at cryptotalk  .your money transfer to account on yopit. And these the best forum and is very secured and continues from 12years. 

Don't be afraid 

In your professional life if you do not respect your profession and institution you will face many problems. Same hare my dear brother. I recomend you that you should follow the rules and regulations of this platform and give them respect you will never face any problem.

As a new member I have to know in mind that in every where you meet your self they should be rules guiding a place so for that one have to be very careful not to alter any because that should be the risk attached.

The advantages of this forum are that the risks, for example, of losing money (that is, payment for posts), are impossible if you follow the rules of the forum and do not break them, and also actively write posts every day.  everything is very simple.)

• +1 1

You are solely in threat until you abide through the discussion board rules, so all you have to do is study all the policies established in the quite a number sections and observe the recommendation of historical contributors here. 

You are right friend. I just recommended you to go in about forum section and just read of crypto talk guidelines other post pinned by admin. This forum help you a lot to get earning also learning about crypto currencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think there is a danger in the event that you break the gathering, here are a ton of rules and you need to adhere to them, else you risk being restricted. You can peruse the standards in the discussion that have been posted by arbitrators, comply with the current principles so you stay away from the danger of being impeded.