A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

It is a great idea to publish new topics and not rely on comments, but I think that publishing topics needs people who are experts in the field, and if we publish incorrect information, it may harm the reputation of the forum.

• +2 1

Hello dear, publishing topics, comments, the forum pays to add a lot of novice members to this forum while they write comments they leave, and I also write some posts at first, but unfortunately it is deleted for that to create a post and I would have been trying to write topics again.  thank you very much

• +1 1

On 4/11/2021 at 6:55 PM, Whited35 said:

what sort of contribution are they seriously offering if there is no useful topic during the stay on this forum? I expect members to create quality, unique and useful topic to help the community.

If you observed this new members in this forum, they're just making a posts by having an intro of greetings and giving thanks for the author. This is one of the violation in this forum because sir @Desais said if there's a members who are just making a post for greetings and giving thanks, report it because that is not qualified as a quality post.

• Useful or interesting 1

The novice is often afraid to publish topics because of the forum's strict policy and may be banned so he first starts to comment and tries to create a topic that benefits the members and does not expose him to the band later

The best tip for beginner is for them to have in mind that the platform rules and regulations need to be considered first and the activities will have to be standard for reputation because and is the only ways for earning.

There are a lot of members who only write comments on other people's posts and this will make the forum boring because there are no new posts in the forum

Most of the forum members depend on comments only and do not add any new topics, so they must each day create a good thread, at least to increase the benefit that all members provide but you have to beware of making your topic useful and not repetitive.

• +3 1

I agree with you my friend, most of the forum members depend on comments more than posts, we must start expanding and publishing interesting topics for everyone to benefit from them.

My dear friend to all members, whether beginners or not, my advice to you is to follow the forum rules and abide by them, and also for all of us to learn the English language and master it, the thing is very important and read the responses of others before starting the response in order to be more knowledgeable. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

One of the most important tips that can be given to a beginner here and to anyone who wants to work in Internet sites is to try continuity and Follow always and try to avoid fake sites and work hard I am here in the forum try to provide useful information and sure of its authenticity

13 hours ago, JesusFries said:

If you observed this new members in this forum, they're just making a posts by having an intro of greetings and giving thanks for the author. This is one of the violation in this forum because sir @Desais said if there's a members who are just making a post for greetings and giving thanks, report it because that is not qualified as a quality post.

You can report that types of too generic posts by using the report post feature. Do not forget to mention reason like "Generic posts", "Cryptic posts", "Non crypto posts", "Off topic posts" , etc. It is for sure, forum moderators review your reports to punish the sh*tposters. I think it is not a problem to write greeting messages for a few posts but excessive genetic and greeting messages can be the problem. 

I feel that beginners in the beginning should only review the posts and not create new ones because they will not have learned how to create a useful post and in the right place, but with time they can start publishing in the right way.

Yes, this is true. Most beginners only comment on posts without trying to write new posts for fear of being deleted or getting a bad reputation. But everyone here should try and write important topics, taking into account the rules of the forum, not just writing a comment, and thus the benefit will prevail for the forum and all members.

Absolutely my friend, we should raise the value of this forum and make its reputation positive because it provides us with profit and provides us with services

We should post, not just comment

But we must first gain knowledge and experience in order to publish useful topics

Hello, friends. 
My advice to you is patience, always remember the goal, and work hard to achieve it. 
Post really useful posts to all members and interesting topics to earn Reputation keeping in mind the terms of the forum 
Greetings to everyone here.

The publication of high-quality topics is very important, especially to gain a good reputation and fame in addition to providing a renewable benefit, so we must publish and not only work on developing responses.

You are right my friend, but many beginners do not have enough experience to create good and interesting topics, but in the short term they will be able to publish well.

On 4/11/2020 at 5:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

As a beginner, I also want to create interesting new topics so that my topics get a lot of comments. But the problem for the topic that we create must be a new topic that has never existed in this forum. Whereas I myself don't know the topic I have created or not, if I have, then I will be considered a scam and my account will be blocked. Maybe if there is a system that can state that the topics that I have created already exist or have not yet been reconsidered and I will create many new topics in this cryptotalk.org.

• +5 1

There is no crime in posting  topics here in this forum.. No mater wht your rank. But first you follow the rules and regulations in crypto tgn you will Read the topic well and Post suitable comments.

Thank you very much, and we do not have to think about earning first, but rather to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and this is what the forum provides and understand everything about trading and how to become investors and those things need many months and then we think about the gains and thus be experienced in the field of cryptocurrencies thanks to  This forum and people are experts

Edited by Ghaith
  • +4 1

The problem is that they are unaware of the significance of having to also a. No matter what rank you hold, you can have an impact on the forum's operation. However, you should read the rules for posting topics and follow them to the letter.

Well you are right but a beginner should He must read the forum rules, gather useful information, and thoroughly search for the post to be beneficial to him

Of course you should get this and write posts
And increase the topics and not repeat them before
Everyone is in the forum and not just commenting
Also contribute to the dissemination of copious content
Useful information

Absolutely right dear my friend I want to tell you that you have done a very good job let us know all the junior and senior members that they should create topics. did you not just relie on just comments.And they should also create topics so the reputition increase they will be more successful.

• +3 1

It's just the fear of getting bad reputation is what prevent us from posting our own topic thats why we keep commenting others posts