A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

Your point of view is correct. Many beginners do not prefer to bring up topics and are afraid of banning, but I do not see a relationship between raising topics and being a beginner, but rather there should be a useful topic to raise

• +5 1

Dear don't only focus on increasing the posts in your account please try to post use full and unique topic which might be more beneficial for people either beneficery are senior or joiners

I'm with you brother. I just started getting paid posts and I'm planning for creating posts every week and it;s very important for us. As we are noticing that there aren't enough new posts in the forum we are having trouble to comment for this, so we should create posts and before that we should do a small research on it. Thanks

Yes, I definitely agree with you. Most people are so involved in commenting posts that they do not know about posting stuff. If you post good quality contents, then more people will follow you and support you.

Well you are right.I respect your thoughts.This is a good idea and it will also good for the newbies and the members and for the forum.So just be on it and do this.Best of luck to everyone.

Yes I think you are right about that there is nothing bad in writing new topics . Not only just do comments on other's posts but also write new topics as well . That will definitely clear your doubts if you have any you can ask about them.

All the biggners must have to pay attention on your goal. You should be able to earn a lot. You dont waste your time to comment but also try to suggest others to join it. It should be your future job to earn. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/11/2020 at 11:12 AM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

Exactly my friend. This is a great reminder and tip to all members. In addition, creating more topic will bring more excitements.

The truth is each and everyone of us most firstly abide by the rules and regulations guiding the forum and try to create useful topics and reasonable post in the forum so that you can be an successful and active member, thanks.

According to my opinion this is an advanced platform. It is possible to earn money by working here in a short time. So as a tip I will say that work according to the rules. Every job has specific rules. No matter how much you work, if you don't work according to the rules, your work will not be counted. So you should be responsible and attentive towards work.

I agree with you about the necessity of introducing new topics and posters,  in order to expand the discussion and exchange views on it, and this is important for new and old members  and  thank you for talking about this important topic

As a newbie you should follow the rules and regulations. Should give quality content to this forum and if we read a good content should appreciate them by giving rating and if there is a fault should criticise them. 

I think beginners Are not creating Topic Because many topics are Deleted by moderated and they have fear that the topic will also Delete and they can also get warning points through it because many members are getting warning point so that's why they are avoiding this.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

we are know that this very good and trusted site in the world so that there are many people joint this site and get good benefit but i think many new people joint this site and get good profit.but i suggest all new beginner are follow this sire rules.

thanks

Welcom dear 

Firstly you read well guidelines and  follow rules regulation.  Avoid copy paste,  don't break rules and regulations.  Many newbie person not read guidelines and rules keep posting same  topic . 

Thanks for sharing this post . 

Thanks for this wonderful tips, members are urge to comply with the rules guiding the forum and to work diligently by providing quality content.

That's a good thing that someone also thinks about the forum.  And your right posting also attracts alot of members and get positive and creative comments from All the community 

Yes it's a point of prime importance, it should be advised to every beginner and member to make a creative and useful content as well as topic which will be helpful for every member working on this platform.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hi my friend, If you are a beginner you just have to comment on different posts you know about in beginners section. Make sure you give authentic and beneficial information about that topic you are answering.

The one that is found to stop once is not to give the reputations of juniors who just keep posting. We have to stop this. And suggest that they have to follow the rules regulation of this form and give good reputations to the useful post of their senior member.

Yes dear friend you are very right and there is a lot of members on this forum who just comments on the posts and do not create the topics and it is not a crime to just comments on the posts but I advise you that you should create the useful topics which are beneficial for other members.

Yes dear i am agree with that member are comments only post they not create own post they should be created there own post with attractive topics they have also improve there skills knowledge when they post a topic his own words thanks to share with a important topic 

Welcome to this forum.  First of all you should read the cryptotalk rule carefully.  This post should be informative to others.  Then you should complete your 100 post.  After that you have to do 20 posts daily and after one week you will get the payment.