A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

On 4/11/2020 at 4:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

Yeah you've said absolutely right. Many members are very interested in writing comments not creating new topics because if the new topic or post don't get popular, they can't get payment for this post. Many people are writing comments because comments get rattings easily. So we should look at the new topics and give our opinions in these topics. 

• +2 1

Friend, I'm agreeing with you we should also contribute to this forum but first we should learn everything about it. As a beginner my suggestion is this because I'm also learning and after I will create topics also so, I may not make any mistake.

Yes dear friend you are right that many members of this forum can only comments on the posts and do not create any topic so they want to create useful topics that is beneficial for others.

• +2 1

Yes friends everyone should try to make new topics that helps other and prove as a beneficial for us . Mostly people doesn't read rules and regulations of this forum and reply on the same topic. They should read the topic carefully and then comment. 

This is true. You are right. You should not only respond to the topics in order to finish the daily job, but give the appropriate evaluation for these topics

As a beginner I'm only exploring the forum and I'm in the first stage of learning how to use it. Your post has been very insightful and helpful. Therefore, in my opinion, they must create a useful topic every day at least to increase the benefit provided by all members here in the forum

• +1 1

In my own understanding a very good tips for beginners and all members is that every beginner must abide by all rules and regulations and be posting useful information on the forum. Also beginners all members should not copy and paste on the forum. Beginners and all members should always be active on the forum. 

On 4/11/2020 at 3:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

Hi buddy have a Good day to you to. Thank you for helping me and all member of this platform like me. Agree with you.i make an honest effort to make useful and significant themes. I think on the off chance that we have information and experience about this stage, at that point we ought to be make new themes. In any, most individuals from this stage offer need to do answering on the post than making another point.

Yes, everyone should start publishing, but the beginner cannot publish directly because the topics that he will publish will not be sufficient, so he will suffice to comment until he gains the necessary experience for publishing

• +1 1

I think that the new users or beginners are scared of banning their account that's why they did not post their own content and they just write comments but my opinion is that they have to post their content and don't be scared just read the policies and post their content.

As having no idea is one of them and second what they find is sometimes is overrated or if anything sometimes they aren't sure themselves what to say about what they have learned so far and what they  was their own understanding statement about it.

This is great and will help the beginners go a long way, not just beginners but other forum members too. And this also increase the the total number of persons who will check on our post and if possible give us more reputation as well. And I think I should try this out.

It is necessary to make topics all members. because in this forum very low topics according members. I agree with you as making topics is an way to increase reputations for that our income will increased also.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  It will benefit everyone but there are many who just don't comment on the issues. You are right, creating our own issues can help this forum and other members, it also increases your reputation count, it is better to create our own issues so that we  We should try to avoid deleting it so that our efforts in posting are not wasted as we are in control of any subject. Thank you.

We all must be honest with our working and do not use illegal ways for personal gain. Avoid from copy paste and the most important give reputition to other members as they deserve.

I recommend that you adhere to the rules of the forum and follow-up work on the focus your attention of scammers this board where a lot of them and read all about this area to be get more experience

This is what I do literally. Do not be shy to ask any question that you find difficult. Everyone here is cooperative, but you must observe the conditions for posting topics in the forum so as not to be banned. I wish success to all.

You're right now new people are just commenting on other people's posts, but we all need to create new and informative topics that will help others to gain more positive reputation and develop themselves in this forum.

I totally agree with you i am also new member here but we will work hard here and focous on it we shall follow rule and regulation and keep struggle to progress in comming life 

Some person favor to remark handiest due to a few motives perhaps there aren't but acquainted on this discussion board or perhaps they haven't any self belief but on growing post, Just allow them to be  the time will come while they're equipped to create there personal post.

Hello dear friend, I am a new member here, and I thank you for these tips indeed. It is very useful, I have been looking for tips and advice like this one so thank you and I advise all new members to read this article and benefit from it

i want to give tips every member of this plateforum .first of all choicing simple topic for posting then you write good information in your post about the given topic  by using simple english words

Yes absolutely right that everyone is only focus on comments but not create a new topic which is give us a New guidness and we collect aur reputation and also help full for every one special students.