The best way to reduce panic situation! - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to reduce panic situation!

Hello mate. Really there are so many way to reduce panic situations. To be panic is not the solution for problems so try to avoid becoming pani. The best solutions are avoid the chance to make you panic.

We need to cooperate with each other in spreading knowledge by exchanging constructive and useful ideas and benefiting from the experiences of old members.
To be able to solve the problems facing us in the world of cryptography

• +2 1

My dear friend, there is already a state of panic that leads to acting in a hurry, and the result is often bad, so we must be patient and not rush to make decisions, whether buying or selling.

Hello my friend

In fact, fear and panic are two characteristics of a successful person. In my opinion, someone who is not afraid of things cannot face circumstances aggressively.

For example, a student while studying when he has a test he prepares for it and studies extensively until he successfully passes this test, and this applies to various things in a person's life.

Fear helps a person overcome obstacles and gives them an incentive to succeed. In the cryptocurrency business, fear of lack of success and anxiety lead a person to do his best to achieve his goals, gather information and learn constantly in order to master this type of business.

• +4 1

Always consider a long run investment because those that have stayed long in the market knows how the market works and they are also certain that when something happens it would soon some back to previous levels though it might take a long time but it surely will.

• +2 1

On 4/11/2020 at 3:56 AM, Calvinpriva said:

When you face any problems, you have to find the cause of that problem and then find a solution to solve it. Other member are panic when they can't solve their problems, but we are all humans and we were given different thoughts every person so that we can help each other! You can't do all things by yourself, sometimes you need help from those who around's you.

@Calvinpriva Thank you very much for that advice friend, one should always have control of what one does to be able to be calm, panic is not good, because it does not let us think about things and we are trapped in a cycle with no way out, many times I have been paralyzed Not knowing what to do, then I take a break and think again to get the ideas in order.

Thank you for sharing this useful topic. In the case of loss, we should be capable of self control and we should have to make the ability to have patience even in awful situations. If you need help in developing this plan you should ask others with more experience, and then stick to the plan.Don't panic and always be positive and optimistic at all times specially in cryptoworld.

We must not get afraid if we are in trouble or panic situation.We should try to keep ourself calm and quiet.We must not take any decision instantly rather we may discuss with the senior members.And most importantly we have to be patient.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend, I agree with you, we must always face the problem of calm, relaxation and thinking of a solution to this problem. And if we do not find a solution, there are many people who have more information than us, so we must do and ask them, of course, you will find a solution to the problem. But if you act by yourself and you do not know what to do, this will complicate the matter a lot. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

I agree with you 100% because many of the pupils are getting panic and become Kalahari in the trading World which is not good for any of the crypto Traders because crypto trading is a very hard thing and you cannot get its up and down so always invest your money for a long. So that you can prevent yourself from short up and down

Life is full of panic situations my friend, like you say,  so the patient is the optimum solution in all situations. Your topic is really unique and motivative by mentioning us to keep trying and learn lessons from our mistakes without being panic.

• +2 1

Greetings, buddy. This article does not appear to be relevant to this segment or forum. If you explain any circumstance that we come across on this forum and make errors. Then all will be fine. However, you made no mention of this forum.

Yes, I am agree with you. We have to face many problems in our daily lives. But we should work with patience and try to grow gradually. We should try to find the possible solutions for our problems and face the problems with courage.

Yes my friend, you're right, I was feeling panicked at the first obstacle, but thanks to the forum and the cooperation of members we found the solutions to all problems and it really moves me and motivates me to achieve greater achievements

Learn how to deal with problems and challenges in the cryptoworld because if you panic, you will lose everything and fail. Since we will face obstacles and setbacks before being good, which will strengthen us to become better.

In our line of work, we can experience a number of issues. However, we should not jump through any decision without first confirming that we have made the correct choice. If we find a concern, we must be careful and calm; we should also contact the appropriate people. Expert representatives will support and educate us on a range of topics, helping us to find effective solutions to any challenges we encounter.

Panic on the crypto world is more of that as the fear to miss on a very important event or coin airdrop coin value .panic which can arise when having to be using crypto coins. 

In my opinion, the best way to avoid the circumstances that lead you to panic is to remain calm and self-control even in the worst situations. It is very important to cope with life's hardships. People usually lose control of themselves in hardships and do not understand what to do next and face the most disturbing situations. But if a person has stable emotions and knows how to deal with the war between the inner and outer self , he can better control bad situations.

• +4 1

Hello friends, I think that after the scammers that are the major threat to the cryptocurrency world, then the panic situation is one of the worst enemy in the cryptocurrency world, so try as much as possible to fight that, the panic might cause you great loss during trading, thanks.. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 4/11/2020 at 3:56 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There are many members who get nervous very quickly when they face any problem, it's not good to get panic when you have problems because it may bring bad effects to you and you can make unexpected decisions. This works to crypto world too, when you will get panic because of some problems you may make unexpected actions and you may lose your money.

SOLUTION.
When you face any problems, you have to find the cause of that problem and then find a solution to solve it. Other member are panic when they can't solve their problems, but we are all humans and we were given different thoughts every person so that we can help each other! You can't do all things by yourself, sometimes you need help from those who around's you.

Have a good day!

Panic can be produced by anxiety and insecurity for what can happen if you are going to make your investments correctly in the world of Cryptocurrencies. But this situation must be controlled with preparation, prior knowledge and consultation with experts, because otherwise, you may be less productive when doing any exchange or risk operations.

• Useful or interesting 1

very good suggestion friend you shared with us and your ideas very helpful to overcome the panic situation and i think if we faced this situation we find the reason why we face this issue then search for its solution after it we might be relax to our mind and work properly.

Thank you for this advice . Everyone feels fear sometimes. The important thing is not to let fear stop us from working or make us work the wrong way . When we deal with problems, they must be treated with complete calm and intelligence . Because we will not find the appropriate solution to our problems while we are in fear .

• +4 1

These unexpected actions are the worst because they can cause you a radical loss of your assets in the blink of an eye, as a personal recommendation "DON'T BE CARRIED OUT BY YOUR FEELINGS", this is what, but because a bad operation and you can lose everything you have worked for, this is why you always have to be in bed and grow at your own time, life is not a career and much less a competition of who is better. You have your own growth.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my friend, you're quite right there are a lot of people are sick of the panic that something is not good to avoid the need to talk patiently and we should be giving to solve the problem we must replace the cause of the problem to be solved

My friend, panic and fear is a very normal thing to happen at work in such a forum, so all we have to do is to exercise caution and follow the stipulated rules and laws
All the best to everyone here
We will rise more and more

• +1 1