The best way to reduce panic situation! - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to reduce panic situation!

You should always follow the advice and directions, my friend, and accept the views of other members.  You must always be patient in the face of the difficulties and problems that you encounter and find appropriate solutions to them.  I think this is one of the best solutions for dealing with panic and fear.

Thank you for this good content. We are here one family and our goal is one so we must help each other. You cannot do everything on your own. We must focus on knowledge because knowledge is the basis of success. When we encounter problems we must consult the older members because they are the best help for us.  .

• +1 1

You are right to panic, it always causes more problems, even you cannot solve the problem completely. He panic, because you will leave it in the wrong way, you must calm down and clear your mind and then think about the problem without any pressure.

One of the panic situations that occur in the forum, when the price of a currency is gradually falling, so the people trading in that currency sell it for fear of a bigger drop and they cannot wait for it to rise again.

Every problem has a solution but we have to think rationally before making a decision.

My dear friend, tension and fear in these cases does not help you to tell when you fall into any problem and search and investigate a way to correct your mistakes for the sake of error in the world of encryption so that you do not lose your money due to simple tension

On 4/11/2020 at 10:56 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There are many members who get nervous very quickly when they face any problem, it's not good to get panic when you have problems because it may bring bad effects to you and you can make unexpected decisions. This works to crypto world too, when you will get panic because of some problems you may make unexpected actions and you may lose your money.

SOLUTION.
When you face any problems, you have to find the cause of that problem and then find a solution to solve it. Other member are panic when they can't solve their problems, but we are all humans and we were given different thoughts every person so that we can help each other! You can't do all things by yourself, sometimes you need help from those who around's you.

Have a good day!

I really think that the matter is fear. We must resist it and not fear and stay away from it in the financial markets. This matter may cause a lot of losses.

You are right, fear is the worst solution to a problem. Sometimes a person has to control an emotion, instead of allowing an emotion to control it, we have to use our minds, and asking for help would be a reasonable choice.

These are valuable suggestions, my dear, and I appreciate them. You should reduce the level of fear and tension in every field of work, particularly in the world of cryptography, since we face many problems and often lose money, so we must confront these problems and find suitable solutions.

Yes, my friend, so we must help all members who find problems working in this forum in order for us to help them move on the right path and how to obtain information and guide them to the articles that should be read. Thank you.

My dear friend you always have to keep on working and keep on earning the good profit this will make you earn good profit you wanted.

It is true and these steps that I have talked about, my friend, will reduce panic
Therefore, when we fall into a concrete problem, we must be patient and know the cause of the problem in order to solve it and learn from the error. If the problem is large and unable to solve it, you must seek help in order for someone to help you solve it, but you must be patient in these matters in order not to mistake anything. Larger

• +2 1

It is our honor for us not to get nervous during the occurrence of problems during our work with cryptocurrencies and to continue to search for solutions to overcome these problems and continue to achieve benefits and profits through our work 

English: Yes, you're right, my friend, we have to find solutions to fear and panic, or we will solve the problem the wrong way because of stress, we have to calm down and take a deep breath, know the problem clearly and its cause and then solve it.

• +3 1

You said absolutely right. In the panic situation first of all we should be calm and think about the problem why it's happening. Than we should find the solution of that problem. So try to think positive everything will be good.

Fear is a reason for our loss and causes us many additional problems. When we become afraid, we could not make the best decision, and we will waste many good opportunities when  We have to accept what will happen to us no matter what happens even if we lose, and only then will we be able to bet and take risks so that we can move forward. 

• +1 1

Thank you for this great advice and solution. Yeah there are a lot of problems that we will face along the way especially in the crypto world, we need to stay relaxed and find the source of the problem to fix it. Any panic move will cost us a lot. 

Dear friend, yes, it is very clear and understandable information and advice. Thank you. Therefore, as a beginner here, you should read the forum’s rules and abide by them and also avoid copying and pasting others’s posts because you will be banned. You will also be aware of the English language and also publish what is useful. Thank you.

• +1 1

When ever i feel panic then i take some rest to refresh my self  and in this forum i the beginning i panic for reputation but when i look upon some senior members that are working from a large time and do not much reputation points then i feel relax.

• +3 1

Panic is not good for us. It keeps us in pressure and tension. We can not do any work. If we want to reduce panic situation then we have to find the problem. Then we need to solution it. We need to avoid overthinking. 

The best way to reduce the fear in the panic situations are to face problems continuously and learn to how to react in this type of situations we must not run away from our problems we must have to face it fearless that is the main lesson of the victory of life. so also learn to panic situations in the forum you must not fear about the money or investment.

For me I think the best easy way to reduce panic is by having confidence in yourself also by trying to always control ourselves when ever we are getting panic and most importantly is been patient 

When you are exposed to a problem, do not panic, you must calm down a little and take a deep breath, then try to think of a solution to the problem, panic leads to any quick and impulsive decisions, so try to calm down and consult an expert.

Yes my friend, all members who are even stressed and exhausted should ask us to help and relax. Stress is very harmful to work, especially in the cryptocurrency space. A person may lose their job or money if they work during stress

The main panic situation comes when most of the traders invest in the crypto currencies and it decrease but you should not to panic, just wait and hold your investment.

Sometimes we find it difficult to understand the origin of panic, but it is a human instinct and it is correct, and panic in difficult situations is a natural thing in life. But panic in situations is not the answer to a problem.
You should focus on finding a solution to problems.
And to find solutions to the problems that face us
We need to be calm, patient and coordinated to find solutions to the problems facing us.