The best way to reduce panic situation! - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to reduce panic situation!

I think this is a good option and a leader should follow these instructions because this can give you some relief from stress and you can make a good decisions in the trading works because if you were get panic in the trading work for any cryptocurrency business then you can not survive more on the forum and more in the Crypto world.

Facing problems in this field is normal, as there are still some mysterious things for us in general, so when you encounter a problem you can search for it on Google or YouTube or consult specialized people, or you can ask here on the forum and the elderly will definitely help you.

You are absolutely right my friend, I am totally agree with you. It is true that people of any field face the problem, they get panic and makes more mistakes without thinking the solution. You have written good solution to avoid from getting panic and make useful decisions to solve the entire issue or problems.

It is natural for a person to be exposed to a state of fear and panic as a result of performing any tasks , but this situation should not stop him from performing his goal, but rather he must prepare to overcome this situation through rigor and patience and take appropriate methods to overcome the problems

Write my dear friend you have said  right because if we Face any problems then we should not get panic we should try to find a solution for the problem and then solve the problem I should not worry about any problem thank you for sharing this information.

• +3 1

Yes you said right ,like you said if we face a problem we have to know what is the cause of problem , because we can find the solution without know what is the cause of problem . And all the problem have a solution, just you have to be patient .

Hello friend.Sometimes it is rational to be rushing to exit positions and sell stocks. It depends on timing though. Panic means that you sell among a major downturn where investors lost faith. Sometimes, especially if the loss of faith is actual and not fud, then it is probably a good move. I don't suggest panic moves with bitcoin, but with a lot of altcoins panic selling might save a lot of investors from total collapse.thanks for read my comment

Panic situations often occur to every trader, panic occurs because we have a problem and we cannot solve the problem. Of course we need to overcome this panic by finding a solution to every problem, the way to overcome it is to ask a friend to help find a solution. So stay calm when trading panic because everyone feels it and has different solutions.

• +5 1

Panic will add us nothing but will always lead us to loses and the best way out of a difficult situation is to calm down, take some time and think about what you are doing and finally see if it is necessary to do it because no room for mistakes in cryptowold.

This is correct. Fear is a real problem in the field of work, and therefore it involves hesitation, and we must work and find methods in order to overcome these problems. I recommend training and knowledge .. For knowledge is the most important weapon against this fear that falls under ignorance in some countries.

Thats right but we should always calm down before thinking about your serious situation so you can think about it and try to adjust your plans about it since that one didnt work you might try work things out to lessen your stress.

Dear friend. i don't think this post is related to this section or forum. if you describe any situation which we find on this forum and make mistakes. Then it will be good. But you didn't mention anything about this forum.

You do not have to make decisions when you feel panic, but you must calm down , try to analyze the problem and the reasons that made it happen, then you can solve it simply and in the right way, there is no need to rush to make decisions , we must be calm and think rationally.

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, I completely agree with you. We must be patient when we encounter any problem and focus on finding a solution and away from anxiety and fear.

Dear friend, I agree with you on that.  I will provide a solution that I might find helpful when one of us gets it wrong.  You must provide an article that talks about his mistake so that others do not fall into it.  I agree with you when someone makes mistakes, don't panic and the cause of the problem should be searched out and avoided next time

Thanks  for good  recommendations,  to panic in difficult situations is normal in life but panicking in situations is not the solution to problems. You should focus to find the solution of problems, you just need to be patience to solve the problem. 

• +4 1

Panic situation is the part of any works.We must have good efficient and proper mindset to solve these types of situations with bravery.In this presence we known as we known member.

I agree with you on this, my friend, we must avoid panic and fear to avoid making mistakes and falling into problems because tension and panic bring us negative effects and may cause us to make incorrect decisions. Therefore, it is necessary to be patient and calm when confronting a problem. We must determine the main cause of the problem. And finding a suitable solution for it, or resorting to a close person, seeking help and advice from him, and dealing with all problems wisely and calmly.

If we face problem we have to know what is the cause of problem, because we can find the solution without know what is the cause of problem. And all the problem have a solution,  just you have to be patient. 

When a person becomes panicked, he may make wrong decisions that lead to loss. Do not worry, this is normal, because falling into a mistake does not mean failure, but rather a new information and the first step on the road to success. Good luck for all.

Hello friend, in fact, yes, panic may cause bigger mistakes. We entered here and we know that there are opportunities for profit and opportunities for loss, so we have to calmly accept what is happening with us and address our mistakes and the situations we are exposed to wisely and deliberately.

Well, whenever you find your self in a tragedy situation in crypto trading, don't panic, instead exercise patience, it's the best moment to spot your weaknesses and just research more, develope some trading skills and consult from expertise where you are not sure, then you will be able to attain knowledge.  

Yes my dear friend you said right if we face any panic situation then we never give up and face the situation bravely. We find the cause of the problem when find hen find their solution and make always decision with patience for good decision.

When we are faced with a dilemma, the best thing to do is relax and think about the best and practicable solution before taking action; every problem in the world has a solution, which is why we call it a problem.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, it is normal for anyone to panic, especially when trading, and this does not mean that it is the solution
You must be knowledgeable enough to work and be calm and patient
Do not rush to take any step to ensure success in your business